Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Stars of the Morning [STARCLAN REVELATION]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

Stars of the Morning [STARCLAN REVELATION] Empty
PostSubject: Stars of the Morning [STARCLAN REVELATION]   Stars of the Morning [STARCLAN REVELATION] EmptyThu Jun 01, 2023 3:57 pm

Plot Name: Stars of the Morning
Clans involved: SkyClan
Characters Directly Involved:  (Include the rpers) pretty much just Dawnfeather (me)?

Will there be code-breaking?: (If yes, please elaborate) no???

Explain your Plot: Dawnfeather has been feeling melancholy about the death/disappearance of much of her family. One night, as she dreams peacefully, her father, Sparrowflight, comes to inform her that while she’ll never see her mother and brother again except in the stars, they are safe, and that he loves her.

How will this impact the characters/clans involved?: dawn is v. encouraged. she’d probably tell beech/ravenclaw/bloodstrike but honestly no one else even would remember the characters involved.

Provide links to relevant topics*: none really. I have PMed Khamosa about it to get approval with me RPing Sparrow/Prim and Muddy being heavily featured! This is really just a nice light topic that probably wouldn’t impact anything much, just give everyone’s favorite ray of sunshine some much needed encouragement and closure.

(Of course, this being Dawn, she’ll probably jump to a lot of conclusions about how everyone she loves is Fine and Safe and Everything Is Fine Again which… may lead to some problems in the future re: Smokefeather and Dawnhawk. It’ll be fine. It always is.)
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Stars of the Morning [STARCLAN REVELATION]   Stars of the Morning [STARCLAN REVELATION] EmptyThu Jun 15, 2023 1:32 pm

buuuuuuuump?
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Stars of the Morning [STARCLAN REVELATION]   Stars of the Morning [STARCLAN REVELATION] EmptySat Jul 01, 2023 8:10 pm

hey uh if there’s anything wrong with this feel free to PM me! i don’t mind making changes, just thought it’d be a lil’ character development plot that pretty much only affected dawn
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

PostSubject: Re: Stars of the Morning [STARCLAN REVELATION]   Stars of the Morning [STARCLAN REVELATION] EmptyFri Aug 11, 2023 4:20 pm

Approved

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stars of the Morning [STARCLAN REVELATION]   Stars of the Morning [STARCLAN REVELATION] Empty

Back to top Go down

Stars of the Morning [STARCLAN REVELATION]
Page 1 of 1