Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Come Morning Light... [STARCLAN'S AVENGERS #1]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

Come Morning Light... [STARCLAN'S AVENGERS #1] Empty
PostSubject: Come Morning Light... [STARCLAN'S AVENGERS #1]   Come Morning Light... [STARCLAN'S AVENGERS #1] EmptyThu 7 Jul 2016 - 12:39

when writer's block hits you

Scorchfrost led his son through the territory in the cover of darkness. A literally storm was raging that night as the deputy lamented and prayed. He never thought he'd be spiritual and had never had complete faith in StarClan, but what else was there to hold onto? He knew it was true now. He had grown, not just into a handsome warrior, but into a mature, solemn tom. He heard the thunder and rain hit the den and knew it was time to let his son be the cat he knew he could be. He would have to be Stormpaw's guiding light, the one he never had. His pawsteps through this world were shadowed and bloodstained, and, with his kits and his plan, he could bring them back into starlight. He loved his son dearly, and hated the idea of dragging him into this. However, Stormpaw was strong, willful, and showed undying bravery. His son was the perfect choice.

He sniffed around an abandoned den just big enough for the two of them. The rain would wash away their scent. He lay close to Stormpaw and shut his eyes. How could he start a conversation like this? He swore he wouldn't coddle the tom or treat him any different than the rest of his army, but he was beginning to doubt he could do it. This had to be brought about differently. He looked outside the den, anxiety clawing at his heart. He felt weak, small. It was a shame that others looked at a cat like him highly. "Stormpaw," he said, finally, "Do you remember living in the barn, with your mother? Do you remember how everyone was happy, peaceful, despite not having territory of our own? Do you notice how it's not that way anymore?" The tom didn't need to lie to his son. They were family, which always came first. "It's because of the Dark Forest. Darkstar is the true leader, and Treestep took that away. Do you agree with this? You may say no if you do not." 

Come Morning Light... [STARCLAN'S AVENGERS #1] TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Characters : *ALIVE* (Sh)eepnose, (St)ormstrike, (T)witchpaw, (C)ypresspaw, (B) Boulderkit --- *DEAD* (W)renpaw, (L)aurelkit, (I)cepaw, (So)ftpaw (Sw)iftpaw (F)linkit (Fl)amepaw (Sa)gepaw --- *MISSING* Nutflower
Clan/Rank : (Sh) ThunderClan NAW, (St) ThunderClan YW, (T) WindClan Kit, (C) ThunderClan Kit [Unborn]
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 543

PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light... [STARCLAN'S AVENGERS #1]   Come Morning Light... [STARCLAN'S AVENGERS #1] EmptyThu 7 Jul 2016 - 13:01

((OOC: I feel ya ;-;))

Stormpaw had been curious from the start as to why Scorchfrost was taking him out here. First, he thought it might be training, or a small patrol, but his thoughts began to wander as they went farther away from the ThunderClan camp. Did Stormpaw do something wrong? Was he in trouble? Eventually he had decided to push those thoughts to the back of his head and trust his father. The gray apprentice knew Scorchfrost wouldn't bring him anywhere harmful.

At first, Stormpaw silently began wondering why his father was addressing this with him personally. Why not Coldpaw, Mistypaw, and Creampaw as well?
"Yes, father...I can remember when my mother was still here, and when Darkstar still stood on that makeshift Highrock, and when Morningpaw was still here..." He began, remembering his past as a kit and his sister who had disappeared one night without a trace. How could she just...leave? How did the cat on guard not see a pelt as bright as Morningpaw's? He turned his attention back to his father. "I completely agree with you, father. Some cats have been acting different, in a bad way. In fact, every cat seems to have changed, and some are even missing...like Cloverpool. Yet, I still don't understand why you decided to speak to me alone...what about my other littermates?"

Cypresspaw >< Apprentice >< 20/80 >< ThunderClan
Boulderkit >< Kit >< 5/15 >< ThunderClan
Come Morning Light... [STARCLAN'S AVENGERS #1] Tumblr_mugu1zCf9v1rfjowdo1_500
Sombra * Bun Bun  * Twitch * Dimmeh * Thick
#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light... [STARCLAN'S AVENGERS #1]   Come Morning Light... [STARCLAN'S AVENGERS #1] EmptyThu 7 Jul 2016 - 15:13

Scorchfrost shook his head. "They don't have what I see in you, not yet. I didn't want any of you involved, but those who have faith in StarClan are in short supply these days." He sighed. "Let me start from the beginning."

"Your grandmother fell in love with a tom from another clan, an evil tom named Shatteredsoul. They had kits, and my littermates were born. I will not tell you their names, only that they are scattered among the clans. I came back to live with Thinstripe, who you never got to meet. However, the shadow of my father's past caught up to us, and I was tricked into joining the ranks of the Dark Forest. I did awful things, Stormpaw, terrible crimes that I should have been killed for. I just wanted my family back, so I destroyed other families to get it. I murdered the she-cat my sister called 'mother.' My father came to me in a dream and urged me to kill a leader to avenge him. It was this that made me realize that I had to change me ways." He shut his eyes, breathing heavily. "The Dark Forest kills, manipulates, and destroys to get what they want, and they've gotten it. They took the forest from StarClan, which is what fueled our spirits in the barn. I knew this day would come, so I prepared. The Dark Forest gave me knowledge that I kept as I turned away. I want to fix my mistakes, and this is the way to do it. Gentlenose and I have a plan... a dangerous one that must be done in secret. We would both be killed if anyone knew. We are creating an elite group of StarClan's strongest fighters and most willful spirits. It won't be easy, but you will be taught under me to defend yourself against Dark Forest converts. You will be one of StarClan's Avengers. Stormpaw... I ask a lot of you, I know. But I believe you can handle this and help restore peace to the forest. Do you pledge your utmost loyalty to me and StarClan? Will you attack with the strength of a thousand lions for them?"

Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Characters : *ALIVE* (Sh)eepnose, (St)ormstrike, (T)witchpaw, (C)ypresspaw, (B) Boulderkit --- *DEAD* (W)renpaw, (L)aurelkit, (I)cepaw, (So)ftpaw (Sw)iftpaw (F)linkit (Fl)amepaw (Sa)gepaw --- *MISSING* Nutflower
Clan/Rank : (Sh) ThunderClan NAW, (St) ThunderClan YW, (T) WindClan Kit, (C) ThunderClan Kit [Unborn]
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 543

PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light... [STARCLAN'S AVENGERS #1]   Come Morning Light... [STARCLAN'S AVENGERS #1] EmptyFri 8 Jul 2016 - 9:12

((OOC: Spellcheck keeps changing the name Stormpaw and making it Sitemaps. e.e
And sorry for short posts, my muse is...gone))

Sitemaps was definitely going to answer 'yes', and that answer was the truth, but it took him a few heartbeats to regain his composure. His father used to be one of those cold-hearted killers that took over the Clans? It couldn't be...but then again, this couldn't be a joke. Sitemaps wouldn't of been taken out here for a measly laugh. This was serious, and apparently the truth. The gray tom blinked, he couldn't dwell on that, he had to dwell on avenging StarClan.
"I do, father," He said, nodding, "I do."

Cypresspaw >< Apprentice >< 20/80 >< ThunderClan
Boulderkit >< Kit >< 5/15 >< ThunderClan
Come Morning Light... [STARCLAN'S AVENGERS #1] Tumblr_mugu1zCf9v1rfjowdo1_500
Sombra * Bun Bun  * Twitch * Dimmeh * Thick
#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light... [STARCLAN'S AVENGERS #1]   Come Morning Light... [STARCLAN'S AVENGERS #1] EmptyFri 8 Jul 2016 - 10:22

Scorchfrost nodded. "We will meet at the abandoned barn outside WindClan territory in a few days' time. There will be others: Blazingpaw, Tulipheart, Blizzardshine, Sedgewhisker, and Gentlenose. You are not to speak of this with everyone else. I am your leader in this from now on. We cannot afford mistakes, for if anyone found out about this, it would be safe to assume Treestep would have me kill you." He suddenly felt guilt rattle his bones. Pepper had no idea... He missed her dearly. Oh, what would she think of him, losing Morningpaw and turning Stormpaw into a soldier who could quite possibly be killed? The rest of his children... Coldpaw, Mistypaw, Creampaw... He didn't even know if they had any faith in StarClan anymore. He didn't want this to happen to his family again! "Your siblings are not to know about this army, but I will be educating them on StarClan as best I can. There is not a doubt in my mind that Morningpaw will return, for StarClan must've called her. I don't think she would ever abandon the forest like this for any other reason."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light... [STARCLAN'S AVENGERS #1]   Come Morning Light... [STARCLAN'S AVENGERS #1] Empty

Back to top Go down

Come Morning Light... [STARCLAN'S AVENGERS #1]
Page 1 of 1