Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

UHHHHHH HI!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moths in the Sky

Moths in the Sky

Characters : (P)ineheart, ✝ (R)ainpaw, ? (M)aggotpaw ? [S]nailpaw
Clan/Rank : (P) Riverclan Tier I Warrior, (R) Thunderclan App (M) Skyclan Apprentice [S] Riverclan Apprentice
Number of posts : 424

UHHHHHH HI!!! Empty
PostUHHHHHH HI!!!

HEYYYYYYYYY WCC!!! You may know me as Zeeps or Moths from a year or two ago. But just so y'all know, I'll be changing my username! But I'm not sure what to change it to yet, but for now you can call me Lucifer/Luci!

AHHGGGG IT FEELS GOOD TO BE BACK! HERE ARE THE CHANGES/PLANS

I'll see what I can/can't do, but the plan right now is that I'll talk to an admin and try to make Pineheart a Starclan cat. I love this man so much!! I'm not letting him out of my head anytime soon lol

Rainpaw and Maggotpaw will simply fade off into nowhere. I've got ideas to replace them, I love those two as well! They're a part of my history on WCC! But I'm fuzzy on what I'd want to do with them. Their futures in my head aren't malleable like Pineheart's, and feel more fluid. Until they're more clay-like in in my mind, I'll be using/making other cats. They both might return eventually, but I'm unsure in what way. Whether it's re-birth or "That loner looks suspiciously like -----." is (as of now) undecided.

One of the new cats I'll be bringing on in place of Maggotpaw and Rainpaw I had put in the character dump a long time ago! I love them lots, but they'll be made (if it happens) AFTER I confirm Pineheart being a Starclan cat. I can't wait to get back to this!

SO THE CRAFT CABIN
Not being re-opened for awhile. I've got a busy week coming up and I just can't pile on more stuff right now
like i'm busy tuesday to saturday this week. and then i'll need to make, like, a BILLION NEW AND CLEARER REFERENCE SHEETS for artfight coming up in july..

CONCLUSION

I'm.. So busy. But I want to make time for this website, I have fond memories of being here, and I hope to keep making fond memories here!
So I'll be seeing y'all while I re-learn the rules and other stuff. (This may mean lurking..)

Peace out! Get yourself a suck of water!! Eat a thing!!! Bye!!!!

(P.S My grammar got an upgrade!)

Tom

Faceclaim(s):

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

UHHHHHH HI!!! :: Comments

Copperbeanz
Re: UHHHHHH HI!!!
Post Mon 29 May 2023 - 16:37 by Copperbeanz
Welcome back Luci! Can't wait to see your future cats! :)
Lapis
Post Mon 29 May 2023 - 16:38 by Lapis
Welcome back :)
Post  by Sponsored content

UHHHHHH HI!!!

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: