Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The beginning of a new friendship (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1245

The beginning of a new friendship (closed) Empty
PostSubject: The beginning of a new friendship (closed)   The beginning of a new friendship (closed) EmptyMon 29 May 2023 - 0:01

Silverwing found herself staring at a certain cat in camp. She was tall, had a long tail, and most importantly she was one of the fluffiest cat's Silverwing had ever seen! She had no clue if the cream colored she-cat had noticed her gaze, but it was probably a good idea to head over and introduce herself. That way, Silverwing would have a reason to continue staring at her. The silver molly padded forward, eyes never leaving the cat's tail even as she began speaking. "Hey, I couldn't help but sta- I mean, notice you. I don't think I've had the pleasure of meeting you yet, but my name is Silverwing." Slowly, very painfully, Silverwing moved her gaze upwards. "Oh stars! You have pretty eyes too?" They were blue, but unlike Wolfblossom's this cat's eyes seemed endless, almost like they were filled with an endless sea of stars. Why did every Skyclan cat have to be so beautiful? "Sorry, what I meant to say was I'm your new clanmate. Well, not new new, but... you get what I mean, right?"

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

The beginning of a new friendship (closed) Output12                   The beginning of a new friendship (closed) Output10                          The beginning of a new friendship (closed) Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new friendship (closed)   The beginning of a new friendship (closed) EmptyTue 30 May 2023 - 10:19

The sound of someone approaching caused Dawnfeather to lift her head from her paws, ears pricked. It was a silvery, long-limbed molly with grey eyes and shimmering stripes, one that she wasn’t quite sure she’d met. Related to Wolfblossom, perhaps? No, her build was far too lean and slender to be closely related to Beechaunt. Dawnfeather tilted her head to the side ever-so-slightly- oh! Silverwing? Now, that was a pretty name, one that suited a molly who looked like a silvery dove. Interesting. She didn’t look like she was quite built for tree-flying- a little too lanky, not enough strength in her haunches, not long enough of a tail- to be quite frank, she looked almost like the WindClanner Dawnfeather had met the other day.

Clear blue eyes met grey ones as Dawnfeather flicked her cut ear in amusement. “Why thank you!” she replied politely, smiling gently. ”Your eyes are very pretty as well. We don’t have many cats with silver eyes in SkyClan.”

A new Clanmate? Well, Dawnfeather had been ill for ages, and she wasn’t well acquainted with many of her younger Clanmates. It’s nice to meet you then, dear! My name’s Dawnfeather. I think I’ve seen you around- how are you doing today? Oh- very important- what’s your favorite color? And prey?”

Very important questions, these, and ones she hadn’t asked in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new friendship (closed)   The beginning of a new friendship (closed) EmptyMon 5 Jun 2023 - 23:56

That voice! So soft and calming, it was like she was constantly singing a lullaby. I need more of this cat, I CANNOT screw this up! Silverwing could feel herself melting under the older molly's kind words. For a moment the silver she-cat could feel tears forming, though she quickly blinked them away. It had been difficult finding a cat that wouldn't just brush her off immediately or say something nasty, this cat must have truly been sent to her from Starclan. It made a shocking amount of sense. "Don't be too kind to me now, you might break me." What the heck are you saying?! "I mean, thank you! Sorry, I'm just not used to talking to someone so... Normal? Kind?" It was almost like having a Brackenwing in her new home, only this version of Brackenwing was much older and prettier.

Dawnfeather, the hallowed name of a gift from Starclan. Silverwing would never forget her name! "I'm doing amazing, now that you're here." As for that next question, she had no clue really. Something told her that her favorite color should be silver or something close to it, but that just seemed so bland and tasteless. The molly ruminated on the question for a good while before something finally came to mind. "Green. I like the color green. The first friend I ever made had green eyes, they were so pretty, and they always looked so soft and kind..." Silverwing's smile turned sad as she spoke, recollecting her memories of Brackenwing. She really missed her friend, and knowing that they were unlikely to ever meet again brought tears to her eyes.

Ugh, stop it. Silverwing shook her head, focusing instead on the next question. "Prey, I, uh... I like rabbits. They were easy to catch back in Windclan, but I haven't had much luck here. All these trees keep getting in my way, it's hard to do my thing, y'know?" Silverwing shook herself another time, clearing her mind of any annoying thoughts. "Sorry, I didn't even ask about you. What're your favorites?"

MORE ART!!:

The beginning of a new friendship (closed) Output12                   The beginning of a new friendship (closed) Output10                          The beginning of a new friendship (closed) Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new friendship (closed)   The beginning of a new friendship (closed) EmptyTue 6 Jun 2023 - 11:21

Dawnfeather tilted her head in bemused amusement, gently flicking the other she-cat’s flank with her tail. “Aww, you’re too kind, dear.” She didn’t know quite what Silverwing was implying here, but decided to let it slide. No matter what background she came from, Dawnfeather would show her kindness and serve as a listening ear, if she so wished. This poor thing- the golden molly felt her heart slowly melt. Just the way little Silverwing spoke made her heart ache with sympathy and mild worry. She’d have to be her friend, Dawnfeather decided. As long as the other molly was alright with that, of course.

Oh- Dawnfeather hadn’t met for her question to dredge up bad memories! Oh dear- or her other question. She’d have to change the topic, and quickly- “Oooh, I didn’t know you were from WindClan! You have the prettiest flowers there in new-leaf. Hmmm… I like blue! A light sparkling airy blue like the sky- oh, and starlings. Those are my aunt’s favorite, you know. How are you liking SkyClan, dear? I doubt we have as much open space as WindClan does, but the shade is certainly welcome in green-leaf.”
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new friendship (closed)   The beginning of a new friendship (closed) EmptyMon 12 Jun 2023 - 22:56

She didn't know? With how big her arrival had been Silverwing was unsure of how Dawnfeather hadn't known, but didn't that just give more credibility to her being a gift from Starclan? Silverwing cleared her throat, forcing an upbeat tone upon herself before speaking up again. "Prettiest I've ever seen, I used to have a clanmate that put them in his pelt! I don't know if it was just him or the flowers, but he was super gorgeous!" That fact alone had stopped the she-cat from ever approaching him while living in Windclan. After being exiled she had taken the time to introduce herself properly to him, and while Flutterpetal hadn't seemed too keen on talking to a rogue he was still kind in their interaction. Almost made Silverwing wish she had spoken to him more before getting kicked out of their home...

Mm, of course she liked blue. If Silverwing had eyes like those she would love the color too. "It's... Different. I can't say I'm a fan of all these trees, they make it hard to memorize the land, but I've been told that won't really be a problem when I learn to climb." Would it be rude to say the shade was one of the reasons she didn't like it here? Perhaps she was just too used to having the sky stretching overhead for what seemed like forever. There was a certain freedom to that openness. Here, it felt like she was living in a carefully crafted cage of trees and rocks.

"Would you be upset if you found a starling in your nest?" It was a random question, but she had plenty of those. "I bet I could make you and your aunt wake up to a starling every day. What's her name anyway?" Well, first she would have to figure out what starlings looked like, but if Dawnfeather wished for it Silverwing would make sure it was done.

MORE ART!!:

Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new friendship (closed)   The beginning of a new friendship (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

The beginning of a new friendship (closed)
Page 1 of 1