Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Meeting My Spirit Twin(Second Life)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6040

Meeting My Spirit Twin(Second Life) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting My Spirit Twin(Second Life)   Meeting My Spirit Twin(Second Life) EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 3:25 pm

Hollypaw was in Dream Territory, & she saw a silhouette of another cat in the shadoiws of a lovely pine forest. She came to a river clear as sky. Another cat who looked exactly like her trotted out of the trees on the other side, slowly coming into vision. "I am Kiara, your second life, Hollypaw," she purred. "I am a lot like you, cunning, fierce, brave & kind." Hollypaw liked that compliment. "We share a soul, & therefore we share a spirit." "How does that work, Kiara?" asked Hollypaw. "When you go to StarClan, i return in your place." Kiara was purring happily now. She stepped into the light of the Dream Dawn. Hollypaw was too shocked to register that she was looking at herself, but finally she did. Her long & sleek black fur glistened, her electric blue eyes shone, her pure pink nose twitched once. White whiskers glistening, she stepped onto a rock at the edge of her side of the river. "I am Kiara! Daughter of Kishi & Kosho!" Kiara jumped to Hollypaw's side of the river. "Pleased to see my Spirit Twin personally." "Same to you, Kiara."
OOC: Bloo, i had to make up some family since she(Kiara) was born a loner

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down

Meeting My Spirit Twin(Second Life)
Page 1 of 1