Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hunting with my twin and he's the last thing ill ever see

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

Hunting with my twin and he's the last thing ill ever see Empty
PostSubject: Hunting with my twin and he's the last thing ill ever see   Hunting with my twin and he's the last thing ill ever see EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 7:06 pm

Rosepaw padded next to her light ginger twin, Fallenpaw as they padded close to the river to hunt anything, really, they had to bring twice as much back to Riverclan camp, because Skyclan and Riverclan were sharing a camp. She flicked her brother with her tail and told him to be quiet as she stalked a small water vole. She pounced and killed it and then burried it. "Hey Fallenpaw why don't we try to catch a fish or two, I've seen some of the other cats do it and I think I can do it now." The light ginger she cat meowed her green gaze traveling from her brother to the river.

Fallenpaw looked at the river, it was swelling, because of all the snow and ice, and was a little skeptical about it. "Ok fine but only for a little while and then we go back to hunting land creatures." The light ginger Tom meowed his green gaze unnerved as he started at the river.

Rosepaw smiled and bounced over to the edge of the river and waited for a fish to come by. Soon enough a small fish came by and as quick as she could Rosepaw scooped the fish out and bit it's throat, killing it. "Come on its easy." She meowed beckoning her brother over, grumbling as he did so. Soon both of them had t o fish and Rosepaw saw another coming over, it was a little bigger that the rest but it could feed a warrior. As she reached over the freezing cold river the slippery pebbles shifted as she leaned over and she fell into the river face first. Her first impression was ice cold and then she was struggling to reach the surface. When she did the biting cold wind was worst down that she was drenched head to tail in ice cold water. She could hear Fallenpaw running to get ahead of her and yelling something inaudible. She heard his curse as she swept by and then followed by a dull splash, but by that point she had been submerged. Starclan no! Help me please!! Fallenpaw.. Cottonpaw.. Mother.. Father.. Aunt Mapledrop.. Someone anyone!! She thought and she struggled to get to the surface her lungs burning for air. She started to black out from the lack of air but she forced herself upward just at the last moment, before her head hit a rock and she went under unconscious. She drowned moments later and Fallenpaw finally caught up with her and grabbed her by the scruff.

Fallenpaw had dove into the river to get his sister once she was swept past him really fast. He saw her surface twice, the second time bashing her head on a rock, and she swam after her grabbing her scruff and hauling her to the shore with a lot of difficulty. "Rosepaw please wake up!" The drenched light ginger Tom wailed and shook his sister until her eyes opened weakly. "Fallenpaw.." She meowed and her voice came out as a rasp. "Fallenpaw.. Tell mother and Cottonpaw and father I love them.. " "Rosepaw no!! Your not dying, your not!!!" He yowled. "I love you Fallenpaw and I always will. Please forgive me.." Rosepaw meowed and then her green eyes closed and her breathing stilled. "Rosepaw!!! Rosepaw!! Don't you dare die on me Rosepaw. Don't leave me!!" He wailed shaking her, trying to wake her up. "ROSEPAW!!!!" He wailed and then sat sobbing over her dead body. He slowly got up and wiped the years away with a paw and then put her on his back and the went ands got their prey and headed back to camp.
Back to top Go down

Hunting with my twin and he's the last thing ill ever see
Page 1 of 1