Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Two-Faced Twin [C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2958

Two-Faced Twin [C] Empty
PostSubject: Two-Faced Twin [C]   Two-Faced Twin [C] EmptyTue 29 Aug 2023 - 20:01

Larkpaw

Utter glee warmed Larkpaw’s heart as he walked through camp with his head held high. He had never felt such happiness. Rookpaw told him about how he and Sunpaw weren’t friends anymore. It was amazing! Finally, Rookpaw’s time would be opened up for him again, and he wouldn’t have stupid Sunpaw around all the time! Larkpaw felt like he could sing a tune at the top of his lungs, he was so elated.

Perhaps it was his good mood that made him think that this was a good idea. Larkpaw never would have thought this would be a good idea otherwise.

He approached the familiar ginger pelt in the dark shade of a tree. Larkpaw stopped at the edge of the shadow and sat down. “Hello Sunpaw,” he purred. “What are you doing sulking over here in camp? That’s quite unlike you.”
RiverClan • Apprentice • He/Him • 20 | 60 • #787878
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 |  image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1017

Two-Faced Twin [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two-Faced Twin [C]   Two-Faced Twin [C] EmptyMon 11 Sep 2023 - 15:18

SunpawRiverclan Camp

Sunpaw had been lost in thought, squinting up at the leaves of the tree above him as he shifted his paws from side to side in the sand he’s in. He’s in a restless state of mind, and it makes his body feel restless too. He just keeps thinking about Rookpaw, and their argument, and the source of the argument which turns Sunpaw’s mind inevitably back to Twistpool, which makes all those emotions start bubbling up inside him again, and…yeah.

Sunpaw’s ear flicked at the sound of a new voice, familiar to him, and he lowered his head to look at Larkpaw. Immediately something tight squeezes around his chest at Larkpaws tone. It’s odd to be approached by Larkpaw at all. Although Sunpaw made attempt after attempt to spend time with Larkpaw when he was younger, eventually he realized Larkpaw was one of those cats who Sunpaw liked and wanted to be friends with who didn’t like Sunpaw. Which was okay, really. Sunpaw could understand that. Even if it made things tense when he spent time with Rookpaw and Larkpaw at the same time. So it was odd for Larkpaw to approach him, and Larkpaw’s tone, purring and borderline cheerful felt so strange. It was almost knowing, the way he was talking. Well, he had to know, didn’t he? Rookpaw would’ve told him. So why did he seem so happy?

“Hi Larkpaw.” Sunpaw replied quietly, tucking his paws closer to himself. “I’m not sulking, I’m just um… thinking, that’s all.” He said with a small nod. “We haven’t talked for a bit. How have you been?” Sunpaw is probably just overthinking.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Virgo Tiger

Two-Faced Twin [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two-Faced Twin [C]   Two-Faced Twin [C] EmptyThu 28 Sep 2023 - 14:01

Larkpaw

Larkpaw watched Sunpaw with gleaming eyes. Sunpaw seemed downright depressed, if he said so himself. He was distracted when Larkpaw arrived and now he’s making himself small. Larkpaw couldn’t explain the giddiness that seeing that brought him, but he would chase any feeling of happiness anyway. It had taken so long for him to feel like this, and he was not going to give it up by overthinking for Sunpaw of all cats.

“I’m great!” he said, nearly purring. “Training has been going well finally, and I’ve been making more progress in that regard. I’m certain that it won’t be long until I’m a warrior myself!”

He could have kept talking about more things that made him happy, but he had learned slightly more conversational tact to bite his tongue. Instead, he changed subjects entirely on the spot. “Sunpaw, I wanted to also say—I know we got off on the wrong paw moons ago. I’ve been told I can sound rather cruel when I do not mean to. You know I never meant anything that may have sounded mean, right?” Larkpaw was not entirely sure why he was taking this route. Perhaps because his sibling and Sunpaw were no longer friends, he felt like he could maintain something of a neutral companionship with Sunpaw now. After all, there was no reason to purposely have clanmates that hate you.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1017

Two-Faced Twin [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two-Faced Twin [C]   Two-Faced Twin [C] EmptyMon 30 Oct 2023 - 14:56

SunpawRiverclan Camp

Sunpaw wanted to be happy for Larkpaw, who normally seemed so angry and upset, actually seeming happy and cheerful for once. That was unequivocally a good thing, and yet Sunpaw’s stomach twisted and his fur prickled with discomfort. There was a whisper in the back of Sunpaw’s head that said that Larkpaw was happy only because Sunpaw was not, which was an irrational and mean thought and he didn’t like thinking it.

So he smiled despite the feelings, trying to be genuine in it. “I’m very happy for you, Larkpaw. I know you work really hard. You’ll be a warrior in no time, and you’ll have earned it.” He says, and that at least feels honest. Larkpaw was a good apprentice, certainly better than Sunpaw. Then, Larkpaw suddenly changed the subject, and Sunpaw blinked in surprise.

Sunpaw stared at Larkpaw for a moment, green eyes wide. Maybe… he was wrong, and just misjudged Larkpaw. Maybe he was like Twistpool, saying mean things when he didn’t really mean it. It never bothered Sunpaw with Twistpool, so he shouldn’t let it bother him with Larkpaw. He smiled, and this time, he felt it. “Right, yeah,” He promised with a little nod. “I know. We’re friends. And I know I can be annoying sometimes, so I don’t really blame you if you do get annoyed with me.”

Sunpaw took a deep breath,  thoughts of Rookpaw swirling through his head. He’d upset Rookpaw when he’d mentioned Larkpaw in their argument. Maybe a good step towards mending his relationship with Rookpaw would be to mend his with Larkpaw. And really, he does want to have a good relationship with Larkpaw. Any of the lingering bitterness on his tongue he tried to swallow down. “We should spend some more time together soon,” He says quietly. “If you want to, I mean. Have a spar, or practice hunting, or something.”

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

Two-Faced Twin [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two-Faced Twin [C]   Two-Faced Twin [C] EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 14:21

Larkpaw

We’re friends.

Larkpaw felt an instinctive tightening in his chest, like a little surge of snapping anger. He swallowed down the feeling and ignored the instinct to snap back, *I didn’t say we were FRIENDS!* Instead, he let himself focus on the next thing Sunpaw said which did actually excite him.

“A spar sounds great,” Larkpaw answered coolly. He could prove his prowess and wouldn’t even get in trouble for fighting a clanmate. It sounded like a win on all ends. “I’ll be sure to win, though, so you had better be prepared for that.” Larkpaw lifted his chin confidently and he rose back to his paws. “Well. If you want to spend the rest of the day moping here, then I won’t bother you anymore.”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699