Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

You've been noticed (closed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1280

You've been noticed (closed) Empty
PostSubject: You've been noticed (closed)   You've been noticed (closed) EmptyWed 10 May 2023 - 12:55

The golden gaze of a warrior usually observed the camp and all that happened in it. It was something the tom was prideful of, something that he had taken more seriously since the execution, and while it wasn't a pressing matter there was something that seemed off to him. One of the new apprentices seemed to be offering himself for spars. That wasn't the strange part, as an apprentice Sablestrike had done the same. No, what really bothered him about this was how the apprentice seemed to skip over him. Surely it was know by now that he loved a good spar, why was it that Silverpaw hadn't asked for a sparring session yet? He was a more experienced warrior than Badgermask, was he being looked down upon? Silent paws carried the tom toward the apprentice, eyes of gold set intently on Silverpaw. "It seems you and I may have a common interest. Would you like to test your skills against a senior warrior?" Senior may not have been the right word considering how young he was, but it made the prospect of a spar seem more exciting. At least, he thought it did.

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

You've been noticed (closed) Output12                   You've been noticed (closed) Output10                          You've been noticed (closed) Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down

You've been noticed (closed)
Page 1 of 1