Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

So I Haven't Roleplay Warriors in a Long Time: An Introduction

Go down 
+5
Shadow
Lilac
Ebby
Sunny
Mallow
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Mallow

Mallow

Aries Goat
Number of posts : 173

So I Haven't Roleplay Warriors in a Long Time: An Introduction Empty
PostSubject: So I Haven't Roleplay Warriors in a Long Time: An Introduction   So I Haven't Roleplay Warriors in a Long Time: An Introduction EmptySat 24 May 2014 - 7:06

I didn't see an intro thread, but I saw that some people have posted in this section before. And since I tend to focus too much on roleplaying and not enough on the social aspects of actually talking to members, I figured I'd break the cycle with this site and start here.

So hi, I'm Kat (No joke...my parents are horrible). I'm an acting student with a strange obsession for writing about fuzzy little cats and Harry Potter characters (On one memorable occasion, at the same time...). I'm hoping to use my vast, random knowledge and stock of cat photos very soon, but thus far I'm just hoping my first character is accepted. I'm sure it'll be nice to get to know everyone...and I swear I will be more articulate once I actually get some coffee in me.

So, Howdy.  Cheering 
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 1492

PostSubject: Re: So I Haven't Roleplay Warriors in a Long Time: An Introduction   So I Haven't Roleplay Warriors in a Long Time: An Introduction EmptySat 24 May 2014 - 8:31

Hello Kat!

I'm Sunny! <3

Yes, I know. Don't expect many people to call you by our real name, they'll call you after the pre-fix on your first character, normally. Mine was Sunnyheart, your's is Asterleaf... So you can be a whole new person here! Of course, if you want we'll call you Kat.

Ansyhow, I've been on WCC since about 2012, so don't hesitate to ask me any questions, along with mods and admins, of course. *cough*Sleepy'sthebest*cough* Sooo... Welcome to the best site ever!

Mystic, rouge she-cat (Alive)
Spoiler:

Streamclaw, she-cat of RiverClan (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Blue----, she-cat of RiverClan. (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: So I Haven't Roleplay Warriors in a Long Time: An Introduction   So I Haven't Roleplay Warriors in a Long Time: An Introduction EmptySat 24 May 2014 - 11:47

Hola, Kat. xD It's nice to meet chu. :'3 I'm Ebony.
Or Ebs.
Or Your Highness. *bricked*

lol Ebs will work just fine.
I'm a dorky college student who also rps kitties and peoples, loves SC way too much, and spends too much time on mmos. :D I'm also a veteran member, so I can help with whatever you need. uwu
Welcome to WCC~

So I Haven't Roleplay Warriors in a Long Time: An Introduction PDt1Qqd So I Haven't Roleplay Warriors in a Long Time: An Introduction Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

Number of posts : 960

PostSubject: Re: So I Haven't Roleplay Warriors in a Long Time: An Introduction   So I Haven't Roleplay Warriors in a Long Time: An Introduction EmptySat 24 May 2014 - 13:03

Kat I think you and I need to become best friends.

I am Lilac, although I also go by Lil and sometimes Lilly. Although really Ebs is the only one who calls me lilly, but that's beside the point.
I am obsessed with theatre (mainly musical theatre), Harry Potter, anything Disney, and roller coasters. Also, I am a veteran member, but went on a few hiatuses in the past, hence my low amount of posts.
I hope you enjoy WCC!

because lilacbreeze will always be my one true love:

Back to top Go down
Mallow

Mallow

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: So I Haven't Roleplay Warriors in a Long Time: An Introduction   So I Haven't Roleplay Warriors in a Long Time: An Introduction EmptySat 24 May 2014 - 20:00

Oh - did not know that. Well, feel free to call me anything. Aster. Kat. That person. Hey you. I'm pretty open.

Yeah, it's been a while since I've roleplayed cats. Seeing as I'm on a binge of reading the super series, I figured it was about time. And for some reason the name Aster-something kept sticking in my head the last few days.

Yes, theatre...my first love. And Harry Potter. Most definitely. Y'all certainly seem like a friendly lot - hope to write with you all soon, or at least at some point.

Dustytuft | Dt [of] Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: So I Haven't Roleplay Warriors in a Long Time: An Introduction   So I Haven't Roleplay Warriors in a Long Time: An Introduction EmptySat 24 May 2014 - 20:06

Welcome to WCC Kat 8D I'm glad that you joined us ;u; I'm Shadow... or just Shad for short cx In complete honesty, I'd introduce myself but I think that Ebs has done it for me-- the dorky college student, role playing cats and people, Shadowclan is mah babeh... don't judge...

Anyway, I am actually one of several moderators on the site so if you ever have any questions, feel free to ask me :D And I really hope that you enjoy being on WCC~ We always love having new members!!
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: So I Haven't Roleplay Warriors in a Long Time: An Introduction   So I Haven't Roleplay Warriors in a Long Time: An Introduction EmptySat 24 May 2014 - 20:34

Hey Kat. I'm Jay. Unless you are interested in roleplaying humans, our literary paths would most likely not cross, but I'd like to get to know you, nevertheless. I'm a sixteen year old long time administrator of this site, though the loop has not been very inclusive for me as of late.

Mallow

Mallow

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: So I Haven't Roleplay Warriors in a Long Time: An Introduction   So I Haven't Roleplay Warriors in a Long Time: An Introduction EmptySun 25 May 2014 - 9:53

Ah, well - every once in a while I do some human roleplay, so you never know. Ironically it's not always the easiest for me to write.

I am looking forward to working, though - Might have to make another cat, eventually.

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: So I Haven't Roleplay Warriors in a Long Time: An Introduction   So I Haven't Roleplay Warriors in a Long Time: An Introduction EmptyTue 27 May 2014 - 15:59

Pfft, I hear you. Prefer roleplaying animals...Or any creature other than humans, really. I'll roleplay a box like a baws if I feel the need.

Anyways, I'm Stormi <3 I have accumulated way too many nicknames on here, so go ahead and call me whatever the heck you want xD Well...Obviously as long as it's not offensive.

I spend my days at school, eating, sleeping, exercising occasionally for short periods of time, playing with my dog, snuggling nerdy pokemon plushies, and just about the rest of the day playing video games or being on roleplaying sites. Seriously most of the time I get on the computer for 4-10 hours a day. I'm not kidding. Yet I'm surprisingly healthy e.e; Not that I'm complaining

I like many internet things, and anything to do with horror games, movies, etc. I love anything morbid, really x3 Nice to meet you!

So I Haven't Roleplay Warriors in a Long Time: An Introduction Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzSo I Haven't Roleplay Warriors in a Long Time: An Introduction Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrSo I Haven't Roleplay Warriors in a Long Time: An Introduction Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaSo I Haven't Roleplay Warriors in a Long Time: An Introduction I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
So I Haven't Roleplay Warriors in a Long Time: An Introduction 1voydSo I Haven't Roleplay Warriors in a Long Time: An Introduction 2gy1qubSo I Haven't Roleplay Warriors in a Long Time: An Introduction One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksSo I Haven't Roleplay Warriors in a Long Time: An Introduction StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: So I Haven't Roleplay Warriors in a Long Time: An Introduction   So I Haven't Roleplay Warriors in a Long Time: An Introduction EmptyWed 28 May 2014 - 7:54

Hey. I'm Dead. I don't come on here much anymore, but I'm here now because my comm tech class is boring. I'm a lazy guy who's overly obsessed with Tolkien lore, Pokemon, Zelda and anime. I like to annoy Sleepy and write stuff. I will give you a word of advice: do not make cats that have too many scars and possess the ability to come back from the dead.

So I Haven't Roleplay Warriors in a Long Time: An Introduction I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: So I Haven't Roleplay Warriors in a Long Time: An Introduction   So I Haven't Roleplay Warriors in a Long Time: An Introduction EmptyWed 28 May 2014 - 12:56

Hi! :D I'm Little. People call me Lit, Lil, Midget(Only Sunneh says that when we're arguing), and I have been called many others, so feel free to make on up if you want to xD I don't think a soul on this site knows my name, but I could be wrong. Either way, I haven't been on WCC for nearly as long as Jay (He's too old) but I've been on for awhile. I may call you any name varying from Juan Pablo to Rainbow vomiting dinosaur. And yes, I have a gif of that. But I may, at times, call you Mahatma. Don't know why, but I have this friend, Kat, on a different site and my tablet sometimes auto-corrects it Mahatma. Don't you just love the monstrosity we call auto-correct? Getting back to it, I'm very involved in band, since my world revolves around minecraft, warriors, and band, just 'cause that's how it works.

So I Haven't Roleplay Warriors in a Long Time: An Introduction 5nowow
Welcome to WCC!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Mallow

Mallow

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: So I Haven't Roleplay Warriors in a Long Time: An Introduction   So I Haven't Roleplay Warriors in a Long Time: An Introduction EmptyWed 28 May 2014 - 13:45

Yay band! I used to play trumpet for a total of three months...and clarinet for two weeks. Do I count as a band geek then? Probably not - more of a singer anyways. I have the attention span of a sparrow chasing multiple fruit flies.

And I totally understand about internet addictions. I live on my computer. I'm either here, or at school, or at a rehearsal - occasionally doing all three at once.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I Haven't Roleplay Warriors in a Long Time: An Introduction   So I Haven't Roleplay Warriors in a Long Time: An Introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

So I Haven't Roleplay Warriors in a Long Time: An Introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: