Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

to know what people i can [C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2483

to know what people i can [C] Empty
PostSubject: to know what people i can [C]   to know what people i can [C] EmptySun 30 Apr 2023 - 15:55

Silverpaw

It was important to know one’s Clanmates, especially senior warriors. Their experience could be invaluable. He’d done a poor job of meeting any of them as a kit, but Silverpaw swore to do better now; it’d be easier as an apprentice, anyway. He knew exactly who to start with, too: Swiftheart had caught his attention. She was one of ShadowClan’s oldest warriors, and Nightstar’s sister. He could only imagine what he could learn from her. While he hadn’t gotten around to talking to her yet, Silverpaw was determined to change that today.

Once he’d found himself with extended free time, he grabbed a heavy toad off the fresh-kill pile and set off in search. It wasn’t hard to find Swiftheart, her stark white pelt made brighter under the moonlight. Silverpaw trotted over to the resting warrior, bowing his head respectfully once he got closer. Already bent, he crouched the rest of the way down to set the toad down carefully before straightening back up.

“Hello, Swiftheart!” He greeted brightly, holding himself tall. “Are you busy right now? Would you mind if we sat and talked for a while? We haven’t had the chance yet!”

I am a diamond on the inside, just add the pressure.Art credit

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2840

PostSubject: Re: to know what people i can [C]   to know what people i can [C] EmptySun 30 Apr 2023 - 16:49

Swiftheart glanced upwards and smiled in greeting to the apprentice. She knew of him but didn’t know him super well yet.hello silver paw she purred happily. Swifthearts good, happy mood was clear as ever just as it usually was.

She listened to his request and her eyes lit up even more happy! He wanted to come chat? That was great! She loved talking and chatting like this with her clanmates. Of course! I love to chat with you she confirmed.

Hmm how is your training going so far? I remember my apprentice days, so nice to finally have freedom and be out of the nursery and explore a bit. No fun being cooped up swiftheart had long belived no one should have to be held cooped up.

Hmm have you been to your moonstone trip yet? It’s a really nice sight to see I’m sure you will love it

Even though she was now an experienced warrior and had grown up a lot : she still had a lot of the apprentice energy left in her as well.

She was glad to see that silver paw appeared so far to be very happy and extraverted to some extent as well.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: to know what people i can [C]   to know what people i can [C] EmptyTue 2 May 2023 - 21:47

Silverpaw

Swiftheart happily accepted his offer, so Silverpaw let himself sit down, purring gratefully as he settled. “The toad is for you,” he said, nodding towards  the dropped prey before she went on with asking him questions. She had as much energy as a kit did. Its nice, finding someone that chatters at him the way Honeylight does. That means Swiftheart won’t mind his chattering in turn. He stayed quiet until she was finished, though the question about the Moonstone broke his silence with a ringing laugh.

“No, not yet. I just became an apprentice!” He was still giggling while he answered her. “Oh, I’m excited for the day I get to, though. I’m looking forward to meeting StarClan! But that won’t be until I’m almost ready to be a warrior, right?” Silverpaw’s head tipped. Thinking of the day sent a shiver of excitement down his spine. Maybe he’d fly through his training and he’d be introducing himself as a warrior of ShadowClan in just a few moons. He could only hope.

“But- training’s going well so far! The nursery’s a miserable place. I’m happy to be doing anything, really! And–” A stronger purr rumbled in Silverpaw’s throat. He fit so well into his new family. He wouldn’t have cared if training was an utter bore; he was doing it with his new brother. “Leopardsun made a good choice, making Honeylight my mentor. He’s great!” Silverpaw’s tail swished across the earth, and he let himself slouch between sentences. “Who was your mentor? If that’s okay to ask, at least. What was ShadowClan like when you were an apprentice?”

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2840

PostSubject: Re: to know what people i can [C]   to know what people i can [C] EmptyTue 2 May 2023 - 22:47

Swiftheart's smile widened happier at each new word of the apprentice. He was great! Almost as talkative as she was... maybe more??!! This was great news, so long she had been kinda surrounded by introverts that didnt really talk much at all. So it was great to see another talkative cat now in the clan and better yet they were working on becoming warrior already. Her tail flicked side to side happily. As he raddled off questions for her... Was this kinda what she was like as an apprentice? YES absolutely.

She looked down to the toad he had brought over, oh that was for her?? "aww thanks! That was very kind of you!" she sat by his side and ate slowly at it very thankful for the meal.

"oh right new apprentice. Sorry I must have missed your ceromony" she felt bad for have missing it but with all the patrols she had it wasnt too shocking that she could have.

""yeah! You get to meet the stars right before warrior!" she confirmed with a happy nod.

"And yea ugh nursery and being trapped is a hard feeling for sure. It can happen in the med den too" Swiftheart had mastered control of alot of her fears as she got to be a more and more experienced warrior... but the one fear that still remained was being trapped in a den and being confined like that.

"its just so ... lonely and no place to run around or be free... I heard stories of the cats taken away by the twolegs they were crammed into small little dens apperently" she shook her head "ick... terrible, but luckily they are all free now!" Somehow even the worst of events she was able to still make out the silver lining to. She had always been so optimistic after all.

She purred hearing Honeylights name. "oh thats great! Honey and I are good friends. she thought back to many fond memories of hunts with Honeylight.

Silverpaw's casualness as he slouched and swished his tail all around reminded her of herself so much... she had never been big on her own personal appearance per say and formalities were not big on her at all either.

He wanted to know about the clan when she was his age?
"well... it had different cats but the feeling of family and loyalty to one another was a constant throughout all the times."

She purred a bit thinking back..

"When I was young... my Mother was the leader of the clan Murkystar. My father Mistyfalcon was my mentor, he was a great role model... but always so... quiet. I sometimes felt I never knew what he was thinking exactly per say."

"hmm yes Leopardsun makes alot of good choices really and I am glad you are liking training with your new mentor and adoptive brother" she nodded approvingly. That was great that he had a mentor he got along with and a good spirit

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: to know what people i can [C]   to know what people i can [C] EmptyTue 16 May 2023 - 6:28

Silverpaw

Silverpaw was content to watch Swiftheart pick over the frog while she chattered back at him. He nodded along while she spoke, purring wordlessly in acknowledgment while she spoke. His expression hardened a bit when the senior warrior shared her mutual feelings on the nursery. The medicine cats’ den, too. Silverpaw’s eyes slid away from the warrior, ear flicking absently when his attention turned towards the cleaved stone where Burdockroot and Harriertalon slept. He didn’t want to think of it as anything like the nursery, if only because he liked Harriertalon. It made sense, though. Cats went there to die sometimes.

“Lonely, yeah.” Silverpaw echoed pensively. His attention lingered on the medicine den before he turned back toward Swiftheart, smile returning when she mentioned being a friend of Honeylight’s. “I can see why!” He purred, nose wrinkling as he laughed. The two of them were probably the most jovial and energetic cats in ShadowClan. Well, besides him now, too. Silverpaw’s tail thumped the ground with excitement over the quiet thoughts of growing up to be like Honeylight and having a friend like Swiftheart.

He listened closely when Swiftheart got to answering his question, ears turning forward. He’d heard, passingly, that Nightstar’s mother had been a leader before him. Hearing it confirmed though, and learning her name, made Silverpaw’s eyes blink open wide. “Murkystar must’ve been a good mother!” Imagining being the leader’s kit made his paws tingle. And when his wandering attention drifted towards the Jaggedrock, it made him curious. “Do you wish you’d been the deputy?” The question was only a whisper, low like it would be treasonous to ask. He had to, though: he would have been jealous, and he was curious if she would've felt the same. He doubted he'd get a chance to ask another leader's sibling anytime soon.

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: to know what people i can [C]   to know what people i can [C] Empty

Back to top Go down

to know what people i can [C]
Page 1 of 1