Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

April's Chaos: The Finale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

April's Chaos: The Finale Empty
PostApril's Chaos: The Finale

Hi hi friends, here's going to hopefully be my last update regarding the chaos of the month of April.

During this week, I will probably be harder than usual to reach. Typically, if you DM me, I'll reply! But in this week, I may not.
I have three very big finals due this week. One of them is my Capstone, another is a PHP project (if you ever have done any programming and touched PHP, it is... a beast. Very few people like it), and another is database designing. I've also got a biostatistics exam at some point in there.

You may be asking: Kitty, what in Fuzzybelly's recipe book is a Capstone?
Well, for those who don't know, I'm currently in uni for a double major in Informatics and Web Design+Development. Both of these majors equate to two Bachelors of Science in these respective fields, creating a Full-Stack Development path. My Capstone is effectively my final project/thesis for both degrees. I'm really fortunate in being in a position to complete it early, but that also means it takes a bit more focus on my end.

If there are ceremonies, please please please ping me on Discord or send me an on-site DM. I will do my best to at least pop onto the site to see if I have any messages. Otherwise, other topics will be replied to as I have the ability!

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

April's Chaos: The Finale :: Comments

No Comment.

April's Chaos: The Finale

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: