Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

see what had happened was... [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Characters : [♠] ✞ Scorchtalon (W), [♞] ✞ Sootwhisker (SC), [♥] ✞ Sagepaw (W), [♣] Plumleaf (SKC), [♛] Beetleshade (T), [♚] Applespark (SC), [♜] Mudshriek (WC), [T]Tinyshadow (RC), [I]Irispaw (TC), [R]Rainpaw (WC), [S]Spider (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : [♠] ✞ Windclan (T5 Warrior), [♞] ✞ Shadowclan (T3 Warrior), [♥] ✞ Windclan (App), [♣] Skyclan (Tier 2 Hybrid Medicine Cat), [♛] Thunderclan (T5 Warrior), [♚] Shadowclan (T1 Warrior) [♜] Windclan (T2 Warrior), [T] Riverclan (T1 Warrior)
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 651

see what had happened was... [c] Empty
PostSubject: see what had happened was... [c]   see what had happened was... [c] EmptySat 15 Apr 2023 - 6:00

"Mottlestar?" Beetleshade called from where she sat just outside the leader's den. "Are you busy? I was wondering if I could talk to you for a moment." She had finally mustered up the courage to tell Mottlestar about Trufflesnap, and ask if she would be allowed to join Thunderclan. Over the past few moons, she and Trufflesnap had been meeting in secret at night, and eventually, the two had developed feelings for each other. It seemed only natural that they live together, Beetleshade would even have been willing to join Skyclan. She'd briefly considered the possibility that they'd be denied, but Mottlestar had always been reasonable, surely if she explained everything the leader would understand.

plotting pages | character profiles
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

PostSubject: Re: see what had happened was... [c]   see what had happened was... [c] EmptySat 15 Apr 2023 - 6:17

There was never a shortage of activity within Thunderclan. She'd been proud of Darkspirit for how well he had handled the gathering, even if it was undoubtedly a bit of a terrifying experience for the typically-introverted tom. Murkyripple was keen on training as hard as she could, no matter what trouble or injury it landed her with, and it seemed that Curlytuft, Rosepaw, and Firefly were a trio she would have to keep an eye on. Not to mention, there were still other things between her and her deputy to discuss. But that never meant that Mottlestar didn't have time for her former apprentices, or her clanmates at large. At the recognizable voice, she snapped to attention, having just finished a small mouse.

Normally, it wouldn't have surprised her so much. However, it was the lack of the usual overconfident notes from her former apprentice that had truly caught her attention. "Of course, Beetleshade. Come in. Is everything alright?" She asked, moving so that the warrior would hopefully not feel as if she were cramped in the space of the leader's den.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Characters : [♠] ✞ Scorchtalon (W), [♞] ✞ Sootwhisker (SC), [♥] ✞ Sagepaw (W), [♣] Plumleaf (SKC), [♛] Beetleshade (T), [♚] Applespark (SC), [♜] Mudshriek (WC), [T]Tinyshadow (RC), [I]Irispaw (TC), [R]Rainpaw (WC), [S]Spider (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : [♠] ✞ Windclan (T5 Warrior), [♞] ✞ Shadowclan (T3 Warrior), [♥] ✞ Windclan (App), [♣] Skyclan (Tier 2 Hybrid Medicine Cat), [♛] Thunderclan (T5 Warrior), [♚] Shadowclan (T1 Warrior) [♜] Windclan (T2 Warrior), [T] Riverclan (T1 Warrior)
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 651

PostSubject: Re: see what had happened was... [c]   see what had happened was... [c] EmptySat 22 Apr 2023 - 4:28

Beetleshade stepped into the den sitting across from Mottlestar. "Everything's fine." She assured the leader. "It's just..." Beetleshade realized she didn't exactly know how to go about confessing something like this. Might as well just get it over with, right? "Well, I've been seeing this cat, Trufflesnap, from Skyclan. I know the warrior code says we're not supposed to fall in love with cats from another clan, but it's not like I meant for it to happen, we just bumped into each other one day, and she's so smart and witty and clever- I feel like we were made for each other." She broke off with a sigh, a small smile spreading across her face as she thought of Trufflesnap. It truly felt like they were meant to cross paths, they were so similar, how could they not fall for each other? "I'm truly sorry for breaking the warrior code, and I'll happily accept any punishment you deem appropriate, but- can she come to Thunderclan? Birdstar won't mind, and we could always use another trained warrior... I promise, she's great, the clan will love her. Please?" Beetleshade never thought she'd stoop so low as to beg for something, especially not from someone she'd been so angry at for so long, but this was a cause she cared deeply about. So much, in fact, that she would've been willing to move to Skyclan if Mottlestar denied her request.

plotting pages | character profiles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: see what had happened was... [c]   see what had happened was... [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

see what had happened was... [c]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: