Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A new leaf turns [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1024

A new leaf turns [c] Empty
PostSubject: A new leaf turns [c]   A new leaf turns [c] EmptyFri 14 Apr 2023 - 16:42

WrenkitRiverclan Camp

Wrenkit has been entertaining herself with exploring the camp. She was big enough now that she could easily leave the nursery without supervision, and she planned to take full advantage of that. Everything was just so new to her, and she wanted to see all of it. Now that she had gotten used to the sensation, she kind of liked sand beneath her paws, and the smells of the camp. She paused outside a den she had yet to explore, and strong scents she had never smelled rolled over her. She thinks some of those smells she can faintly remember Perchstar smelling like a while ago.

This must be the medicine den! Wrenkit paused, shuffling from paw to paw, and then she pushed her way inside, curiosity winning over. “Hello?” She called, looking around with big blue eyes. The smells were even stronger here, it made her nose wrinkle for a moment. She wanted to know more about the source of it.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1420

PostSubject: Re: A new leaf turns [c]   A new leaf turns [c] EmptySun 16 Apr 2023 - 14:11

Sandyshell

She nearly jumped at the kitten’s soft call, having not heard nor known her pawsteps. The startled molly quickly hid her pricked fur with her tongue, soothing her racing heart too. “Uhm- Hello.” Sandyshell watched the kitten intently, taking in her gray fur and striking eyes. Right, this was Perchstar’s Wrenkit. “W-welcome to the medicine den. Does… Does your moth- Does Perchstar know you’re here? I mean- you’re welcome to stay if she doesn't mind.” Sandyshell’s tail silently thrashed with embarrassment, Stars. I’m already messing this up, aren’t I?

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1024

PostSubject: Re: A new leaf turns [c]   A new leaf turns [c] EmptyMon 17 Apr 2023 - 18:01

WrenkitRiverclan Camp

Wrenkit stepped further into the den, big blue eyes looking up at Sandyshell. “Mama knows I’m exploring!” She said, “She said I can explore as long as I don’t bother anybody. So unless I’m bothering you, I should be okay!” She smiled and moved closer. “You’re Sandyshell, right? The medicine cat? Mama and Auntie have mentioned you.”

Now fully in the den, Wrenkit opened her mouth and breathed in deep all the conflicting, unfamiliar scents heavy in the air. Remembering her manners, she said, “Are you busy? Can I stay for a few minutes? I promise I won’t be a bother!"

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1420

PostSubject: Re: A new leaf turns [c]   A new leaf turns [c] EmptyMon 1 May 2023 - 22:56

Sandyshell

Just.. just be kind and smile, she guided herself. Wrenkit went on to explain she was okay to be here as long as she wasn’t bothering anyone. Sandyshell was quick to confirm. “You’re not bothering me,” she offered the small kitten, “You can stay as long as you like- er, as long as you don’t try to play with anything. Or- or eat it.” Sandyshell gave an awkward smile. She didn’t spend much time with kittens, and when she did it was usually when they were sneaking into where they weren’t supposed to. She wondered, What do kits like to do? She tried to think back to her own kithood. Truth be told, Sandykit had mostly just clung to her Mama. Medicine dens had never beckoned her, or anything for that matter. The nursery was good, it was safe, and she didn’t have to worry about what the warriors thought of her.

Sandyshell focused back onto Wrenkit. She didn’t know what the big-blue-eyed kitten liked to do- other than explore. She had never liked to explore. Thankfully she had an idea. “Maybe you’d like to learn some herb uses?” she suggested, though completely unsure if kits actually hated that kind of stuff. Maybe all kits thought about was fighting geese and weasels? Unfortunately, this was the best she could offer for fun.

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice