Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

As Dusk Turns to Night [c]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

As Dusk Turns to Night [c] Empty
PostSubject: As Dusk Turns to Night [c]   As Dusk Turns to Night [c] EmptyTue 24 May 2022 - 18:24

Who would've thought? Just a moment ago, Nightstalker would've simply been a clanmate of his.. yet now, he was their deputy — their next leader, after Frostgaze. Time seemed to pass by so quickly without any cat noticing, just when things seem like they could be the slowest to move. Duskflight had been assigned a hunting patrol with the tom, and though he said nothing, he wished they could've been able to talk more. After all, he was another close friend of Ratrunner's.

Leading them to The Pine Grove, Duskflight stopped once they've reached a suitable enough spot. "Congratulations on becoming deputy, Nightstalker. I know everyone congratulated you before, but... I suppose it's still more formal this way." He smiled. "Frostgaze chose well. You'll do just fine." And after so, he flicked his tail, stepping aside to begin their hunt. Ears perked, he quickly noticed the rustling of the grass, and the tom leaped, quickly managing to achieve a successful hunt.

Duskflight attempted to catch Rodent for 3 SP. It was Successful!

Duskflight
60/60 HP
137/140 SP (-3)

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart

Last edited by Arcana on Tue 24 May 2022 - 18:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15121

PostSubject: As Dusk Turns to Night [c]   As Dusk Turns to Night [c] EmptyTue 24 May 2022 - 18:24

The member 'Arcana' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 7

As Dusk Turns to Night [c] Mistpe10
As Dusk Turns to Night [c] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

PostSubject: Re: As Dusk Turns to Night [c]   As Dusk Turns to Night [c] EmptyWed 25 May 2022 - 9:51

Nightstalker wasn't sure if he should be disgruntled, with Duskflight leading the patrol despite himself being deputy. But if anything, it was not so much a patrol, but an invited outing. Duskflight however, was his senior, and maybe he was not outranked by him, Duskflight's experience was nothing to sneeze at, he was a valuable clan-mate with lots of knowledge and know-how to share with Nightstalker. The young tom knew he'd need it, it still felt as if he had just become a warrior after all. Nightstalker tried to feel warmed by his words, instead of the ever-pressing existence of his worry and anxiety at the new role, with so much weight to go with the title. "Thank you. I don't doubt Frostgaze's decision. I was sure you were going to be picked, as you are a very experienced, and valuable part of Shadowclan. I can only assume that Frostgaze picked me because of my youth. I mean no disrespect by that statement." He mewed, struggling a bit to try to act his role.

Nightstalker crouched at the sound of rustling, fallen pine needles shifting. Angling his ears towards the noise, he slowly crept forwards, at the base of a pine, there was a squirrel munching on pine nuts. While he was quick, he was not quick enough. The squirrel had darted away at the shift of his footsteps and scurried up a tree, and Nightstalker huffed with annoyance.

As Dusk Turns to Night [c] Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP

Last edited by Grey on Wed 25 May 2022 - 9:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: As Dusk Turns to Night [c]   As Dusk Turns to Night [c] EmptyWed 25 May 2022 - 9:51

The member 'Grey' has done the following action : Dice roll

Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: As Dusk Turns to Night [c]   As Dusk Turns to Night [c] EmptySat 28 May 2022 - 4:53

"Is that so? I'm honored you think so highly of me.. Thank you." Duskflight watched as Nightstalker crept at the sound of movements — but unfortunately, to no avail. He frowned, hoping for a higher chance next time. Nose sniffing for further scents, the tom flicked his tail, crouching further as he sniffed out a frog. He waited for just the right moment.. until it was enough, and he leaped, landing the catch. With a somewhat guilty frown, Duskflight went back to where he'd buried his last catch, before turning to the black-and-white tom again. "This is vague, but, how's it like being deputy?" He mewed, "I know it must bear a lot of responsibility and all, but what specifically.. is it like?"

Duskflight attempted to catch Frog for 3 SP. It was Successful!

Duskflight
60/60 HP
134/140 SP (-3)

Last edited by Arcana on Sat 28 May 2022 - 4:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: As Dusk Turns to Night [c]   As Dusk Turns to Night [c] EmptySat 28 May 2022 - 4:53

'Hunting Dice' : 3

Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

PostSubject: Re: As Dusk Turns to Night [c]   As Dusk Turns to Night [c] EmptySun 29 May 2022 - 17:09

"Hmm... I don't think I've quite, settled into my role fully yet, but I would say that it is a bit busier. I've gotten chattier too, lots of delegating, so, lots of talking. I go to my nest with a sore throat every day it seems." Nightstalker chuckled quietly, or at least as close to chuckling as a stoic tom like himself could get. His long ears swiveled, eyes landing on a large, brown furry form a few tail-lengths away. A hare. Crouching low into a hunter's crouch, he stalked up close, and made for his mad dash and pounce! But he did not succeed.

Nightstalker was unsuccessful in his hunt.

50 HP / 114 SP -3 SP

As Dusk Turns to Night [c] Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP

Last edited by Grey on Sun 29 May 2022 - 17:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: As Dusk Turns to Night [c]   As Dusk Turns to Night [c] EmptySun 29 May 2022 - 17:09

The member 'Grey' has done the following action : Dice roll

Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: As Dusk Turns to Night [c]   As Dusk Turns to Night [c] EmptyTue 31 May 2022 - 5:40

Duskflight

Nightstalker talked about the new experiences being deputy came with, and it was as Duskflight had expected. It was filled with responsibility and newer duties needed to take care of — but such a high rank came with so. "Would you have to visit Basilbloom, or Fuzzypaw often for some honey, then?" He chuckled, joking in an attempt to lighten up the mood. Eyes shifting to a quick brown figure, Duskflight frowned, his whiskers falling down at Nightstalker's failed hunt once again. "That would've made a fine catch," He frowned.

Perhaps he'd give it a try instead. Walking a bit, though still keeping his distance near Nightstalker, Duskflight made an attempt to catch the same prey. Dashing up to the creature, he launched himself to it. Perhaps it was pure luck — yet somehow, his claws managed to pin it down, and the tom quickly finished it. Bringing it to Nightstalker, he offered a small, awkward smile yet again. "We could say you helped me find where the rabbits were at," He'd mew.

Duskflight attempted to catch Rabbit for 3 SP. It was Successful!

Duskflight
60/60 HP
131/140 SP (-3)

Last edited by Arcana on Tue 31 May 2022 - 6:11; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: As Dusk Turns to Night [c]   As Dusk Turns to Night [c] EmptyTue 31 May 2022 - 5:40

'Hunting Dice' : 3

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As Dusk Turns to Night [c]   As Dusk Turns to Night [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

As Dusk Turns to Night [c]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory :: The Pine Grove-
Jump to: