Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Things can take unexpected turns, you know!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

Things can take unexpected turns, you know! Empty
PostSubject: Things can take unexpected turns, you know!   Things can take unexpected turns, you know! EmptyTue 1 Jul 2014 - 17:52

Shallowpaw paced beside the river, to anxious to fish. "She had said something about-" he was interrupted by rustling ferns and the scent of a RiverClan cat.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Things can take unexpected turns, you know!   Things can take unexpected turns, you know! EmptyTue 1 Jul 2014 - 17:57

"Shallowpaw!" Shimmerpaw screamed as she ran to her mate. Tears were streaming down her face and a hint of sadness isolated her voice. "Shallowpaw...I...I...oh, Shallowpaw!" She was to busy crying to talk. She sat down and cried some more.

Things can take unexpected turns, you know! Image13

Things can take unexpected turns, you know! Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Things can take unexpected turns, you know!   Things can take unexpected turns, you know! EmptyTue 1 Jul 2014 - 17:59

"Shimmerpaw! What happened?!" he ran up to her. Shallowpaw sat down and curled around her. "Shh, it's okay!" he soothed.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Things can take unexpected turns, you know!   Things can take unexpected turns, you know! EmptyTue 1 Jul 2014 - 18:08

Shimmerpaw eventually stopped crying a lot and slowly started to speak. "Well...I had a tummy ache, so I went to the medicine cat's den to get something to help out and well...I found out..." She started crying again. Shimmerpaw forced herself to stop and say six words. "Shallowpaw...your going to be a dad." She started crying a little again, but forced herself to stop again. "And I'm going to be an apprentice until they become one!" She leaned in and cried onto her mate's shoulder.

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Things can take unexpected turns, you know!   Things can take unexpected turns, you know! EmptyWed 2 Jul 2014 - 7:58

Shallowpaw didn't know what to say. Should he be horrified, happy, angry?

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Things can take unexpected turns, you know!   Things can take unexpected turns, you know! EmptyWed 2 Jul 2014 - 14:31

OOC: same thing goes for this relationship too. We have reinstated the rule about waiting until being a warrior for kits. Sorry to intrude on plans, but just wait a while~ apprentices should be focused on finishing their training and becoming a warrior rather than how they're going to care for kits when they're barely a year old themselves cx
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Things can take unexpected turns, you know!   Things can take unexpected turns, you know! EmptyWed 2 Jul 2014 - 14:32

OOC: mkay, sorry about that

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Things can take unexpected turns, you know!   Things can take unexpected turns, you know! EmptyWed 2 Jul 2014 - 15:26

OOC: 'Kay ^.^

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things can take unexpected turns, you know!   Things can take unexpected turns, you know! Empty

Back to top Go down

Things can take unexpected turns, you know!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: The River-
Jump to: