Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

wish me luck - open

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kiikko

kiikko

Characters : Sleepyhollow | Echosong | Foxtrot | Fawneye | Stagpaw | Weaver
Clan/Rank : WC |TC | SkC | RC | SC
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 682

wish me luck - open Empty
PostSubject: wish me luck - open   wish me luck - open EmptyWed 12 Apr 2023 - 11:50

Echopaw relished the feeling of sun on his pelt, the sun was just past its highest place in the sky and the newly appointed medicine cat apprentice had been settling into his new role. It was odd not going to sleep next to his old denmates - now Fawnshine wasn't a bad denmate by any means - but there were definitely a few nights he had stumbled into the apprentice den drunk with fatigue and had woken up to Fawnshine looking for him. He snorted a soft laugh as he thought about the situation. He figured he was doing a pretty good job otherwise though; he spent long hours studying with Fawnshine. Afterall, he had started his career later than most, he had a lot to catch up on and some big shoes to fill. Fawnshine had scheduled a training session for later that afternoon but Echopaw was sure he had a few hours to spare, and he knew exactly how he wanted to spend them.

It was still early after all, and he had spotted a few of his good friends still asleep as he poked his head into the apprentice den. Having groomed himself sufficiently, removing any nest debris from his long coat and taming down the patch of fur on his chest that simply refused to lie flat, Echopaw sat down in the center of the clearing near the fresh-kill pile. ”Hello. Does anyone want to look for some rocks with me? Hello. Sagepaw? Acornstem?” he called softly, blue eyes blinking slowly. ”Curlyfluff?” Since kithood Echopaw had strong familial ties and love for not only his mother and aunt but Curlyfluff as well. He thought the younger tom was a brother to him and hoped Curlyfluff felt the same.

”Let's find some rocks! Or you can ask me questions!” Time spent with his friends was always time well spent, and Echopaw never felt taller than when Acornstem and his family were around. They were his pillars, always there for him to lean on when he needed to. The apprentice only hoped that he offered the same to them. With a step back from the fresh-kill pile, he kept his eyes locked on the mass of bodies roaming in and out of the camp, hoping that he hadn’t accidentally bothered someone who didn’t want to be bothered. And while he called on a few friends specifically, he would be delighted by any clanmate that wanted to join his mission, or simply hang out with him.

A MILLION DREAMS ARE KEEPING ME AWAKE INFO
Reqs:

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

Characters : Living: Goldenfern | Flysnap | Finchspeckle | Berrypaw | Larkpaw | Iakona, Dead: Sagestone | Cloudychase | Valley
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan T5 Warrior | Thunderclan T2 Warrior | Windclan T2 Warrior | WindClan Apprentice | ThunderClan Apprentice | T1 Rouge | Shadowclan T2 Warrior| Thunderclan T2 Warrior | T4 Loner
Number of posts : 495

PostSubject: Re: wish me luck - open   wish me luck - open EmptyFri 14 Apr 2023 - 22:35

Goldenfern blinked as a familiar voice called out. Finding rocks? Cats actually collect those? Perhaps there was a reason for it. Putting on a warm smile, the young warrior bounded up to Echopaw. "Could I join you? It sounds really fun," She purred.

Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Characters : [♠] ✞ Scorchtalon (W), [♞] ✞ Sootwhisker (SC), [♥] ✞ Sagepaw (W), [♣] Plumleaf (SKC), [♛] Beetleshade (T), [♚] Applespark (SC), [♜] Mudshriek (WC), [T]Tinyshadow (RC), [I]Irispaw (TC), [R]Rainpaw (WC), [S]Spider (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : [♠] ✞ Windclan (T5 Warrior), [♞] ✞ Shadowclan (T3 Warrior), [♥] ✞ Windclan (App), [♣] Skyclan (Tier 2 Hybrid Medicine Cat), [♛] Thunderclan (T5 Warrior), [♚] Shadowclan (T1 Warrior) [♜] Windclan (T2 Warrior), [T] Riverclan (T1 Warrior)
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 651

PostSubject: Re: wish me luck - open   wish me luck - open EmptySat 15 Apr 2023 - 5:50

Beetleshade had been having a hard time sleeping lately. Her decision to tell Mottlestar about her relationship was weighing heavily on her shoulders, so she'd just barely managed to close her eyes when she was awoken by some cat yowling about... finding rocks? She stumbled out of the den, blinking sleep from her eyes and looking for the source of the noise. As her eyes landed on Echopaw she paused, her gaze going from annoyed to curious. What did the medicine cat want with rocks?

"I'll join you." She called, stretching before joining the other two. She doubted she'd be able to get back to sleep, and it wasn't like she had anything else to do at the moment.

plotting pages | character profiles
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3219

PostSubject: Re: wish me luck - open   wish me luck - open EmptySat 15 Apr 2023 - 6:24

Sunfire bounded towards the slowly increasing crowd, his eyes bright and energetic. "Me too! Whatever you guys are doing, I want to join!" He declared confidentlly.

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5884

PostSubject: Re: wish me luck - open   wish me luck - open EmptyMon 17 Apr 2023 - 20:48

"Of course!" Curlyfluff mewed enthusiastically with a smile, padding over to Echopaw and his other clanmates that had begun to gather. Though they hadn't been able to spend as much time as he would've liked together with him being a medicine cat apprentice now, Echopaw had been one of his first friends and he was proud to have a clanmate such as him. He knew that he'd do great alongside Fawnshine and would be a great healer and supporter for ThunderClan. "What are rocks used for?" the curl-covered warrior asked with a curious tilt of his head, his fluffy tail swishing slowly back and forth.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

wish me luck - open VHQrlk5
wish me luck - open 1QYZaRo

wish me luck - open Molex311
Back to top Go down
kiikko

kiikko

Characters : Sleepyhollow | Echosong | Foxtrot | Fawneye | Stagpaw | Weaver
Clan/Rank : WC |TC | SkC | RC | SC
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 682

PostSubject: Re: wish me luck - open   wish me luck - open EmptyMon 1 May 2023 - 16:01

Echopaw was glad to see so many of his clanmates join him, a deep purr rumbled in his throat and he wiggled his rump and got to his paws. The tom nodded in greeting to Goldenfern, then Beetleshade, then Sunfire. A perfect rock patrol! It was Echopaw's dream! He'd be able to bulk up his collection in no time. "Good question Curlyfluff! What are rocks used for? They're technically used for a lot of things; big ones provide dens for other animals, and they can tell you about where you are if you know what to look for." he meowed making sure his voice carried. The apprentice brought out three different rocks to share. that he had hidden under his fluffy tail. He pushed the first one forward - it was a plain stone color, but what was curious about it was the worm-like holes running through it. "This rock I stole from Windclan territory on my way home from the Moonstone." he confessed avoiding eyecontact, "They have lots of weird rocks like this, all holey. Like a leaf eaten by a bug. Yes. But I don't know what did it, definitely not a worm." a chuckle rippled through his body as he thought of a worm eating a rock. Definitely not it. "Mhm, next one," This rock was smooth, and as round as a juniper berry, "I got this one from the river! All the stones are smooth like this, the water makes them like that, I think they smack against other rocks and the water smooths them out." Echopaw mused, "Ah! And this one!" he meowed as he pulled out his favorite, "It's red." And that was that. It was as red as a fox, and it was his favorite.

"Now today. What are rocks used for? Making Echopaw happy. I want more cool ones! Lets see if we can find one cool rock each, then you can give it to me or start your own collection!" he cheered. Spending his break time like this was just wonderful.

A MILLION DREAMS ARE KEEPING ME AWAKE INFO
Reqs:

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan