Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Cloud's Luck, Part 2[Open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiny

Tiny

Characters : Living: Goldenfern | Flysnap | Finchspeckle | Berrypaw | Larkpaw | Iakona, Dead: Sagestone | Cloudychase | Valley
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan T5 Warrior | Thunderclan T2 Warrior | Windclan T2 Warrior | WindClan Apprentice | ThunderClan Apprentice | T1 Rouge | Shadowclan T2 Warrior| Thunderclan T2 Warrior | T4 Loner
Number of posts : 492

Cloud's Luck, Part 2[Open] Empty
PostSubject: Cloud's Luck, Part 2[Open]   Cloud's Luck, Part 2[Open] EmptyMon Jun 19, 2023 2:49 pm

Cloudypaw stirred, bleary blue eyes opening to see the walls of the medicine cat den. His head pounded, and the left side of his face tingled. He tried to say something, but pain shot through him as soon as his mouth opened, leaving only a gasp of pain to come out. He raised a paw to touch his left eye. The entire area was covered in cobwebs. A whimper rose in him. He was going to be alright, wasn't he?

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: Cloud's Luck, Part 2[Open]   Cloud's Luck, Part 2[Open] EmptyTue Jun 20, 2023 7:13 pm

Fawnshine

It was fortunate enough that Cloudypaw had gone out with a patrol assisting him. If not, Fawnshine highly doubted an apprentice would've been able to take on an owl on his own, not with inexperienced battle reflexes. The sight of her clanmates carrying him back to camp, laying unconscious against their shoulders would've been worrying to anyone, especially his mentor. She had reassured Thrushnose of his apprentice's treatment, fortunately, and he would be able to visit him soon enough once he had awoken.

Heterochromia eyes snapped back to Cloudypaw as she saw him stir awake, instinctively reaching over for some poppy seeds in hopes of assisting him with the pain. "You're awake." She spoke, softly, making sure to not startle the apprentice by accident. It was clear to her that his left eye had suffered too much of an injury to be left naturally healed, though she knew he would not take the news becoming half-blind very lightly. The medicine cat will find a way to tell him soon, as gently as possible. "The owl's talons struck you deep. Try not to touch the injury—I've treated it well with herbs so that the area affected around it will heal soon."

Turning around, she placed a single poppy seed in front of his paws, nudging it toward him. "This will help ease the pain if it ever becomes too much."

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

Characters : Living: Goldenfern | Flysnap | Finchspeckle | Berrypaw | Larkpaw | Iakona, Dead: Sagestone | Cloudychase | Valley
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan T5 Warrior | Thunderclan T2 Warrior | Windclan T2 Warrior | WindClan Apprentice | ThunderClan Apprentice | T1 Rouge | Shadowclan T2 Warrior| Thunderclan T2 Warrior | T4 Loner

PostSubject: Re: Cloud's Luck, Part 2[Open]   Cloud's Luck, Part 2[Open] EmptyWed Jun 21, 2023 11:09 am

Cloudypaw starred at the single poppy seed Fawnshine presented to him. "When can I get back to training? Thrushnose says that I would receive my warrior name soon," He asked, ignoring the seed. He couldn't believe he was injured just when he was about to finish his training. Just when he was about to catch up to Copperlark.

Arcana

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Cloud's Luck, Part 2[Open]   Cloud's Luck, Part 2[Open] EmptyWed Jun 21, 2023 8:31 pm

Fawnshine

Apprentices, as always. Too eager to get back to training and earning their name, and do not care enough for what their health may be like. She found herself unable to relate to their enthusiasm toward battle training—as of course, she did not grow up training to be a warrior. Though, towards Cloudypaw, she found herself (surprisingly) feeling sympathetic about his injury. "It's going to have to take at least a few days until you can remove the bandages and return to training. However, there's something else related to your injury that I have to confess." Fawnshine frowned.

"Your left eye had been struck by the talons too deep to heal. I'm afraid that'll affect your vision, Cloudypaw. I tried my best to treat it, though its severity made it unlikely possible. I could speak with Thrushnose to excuse your training for a few more days in order for your exterior wounds to properly heal if you'd like me to."

Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

PostSubject: Re: Cloud's Luck, Part 2[Open]   Cloud's Luck, Part 2[Open] EmptyWed Jun 21, 2023 9:09 pm

Cloudypaw starred at the medicine cat. None of Fawnshine's words made sense. Too deep to heal? But Fawnshine was giving him treatment, that's why there was cobwebs and moss over his left eye. And what of his training? What did she mean when she said his vision would be affected? Yeah, he couldn't see through his left eye at the moment, but that was because there was stuff covering it! "So when does the stuff come off?" The white apprentice asked, pawing at the cobwebs a bit.

Arcana

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Cloud's Luck, Part 2[Open]   Cloud's Luck, Part 2[Open] EmptyThu Jun 22, 2023 10:18 pm

Fawnshine

Perhaps Cloudypaw's thoughts were left unsaid by the way she could've easily seen through the concern in his eyes, though Fawnshine wouldn't force him to say more. It was fine if he decided he didn't want to add to the situation—or maybe it was because he was too much in shock. Either way, she ought to clarify what she had said, in case he didn't fully understand her point. He had taken the information better than she thought he would. Or, well, better than most apprentices would, anyway. Based on her experiences, that was.

"..In about a few days, when the other scarred area, not your eyes has fully healed. I'll have to check in and replace the cobwebs as well as the poultice, of course. Though even when it has been taken off, your left eye will be permanently damaged. I'm sorry, Cloudypaw."

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Blazefang (TC), Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Blazefang: ThunderClan elder. Lighttail: SkyClan T1 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2402

PostSubject: Re: Cloud's Luck, Part 2[Open]   Cloud's Luck, Part 2[Open] EmptyFri Jun 23, 2023 3:42 am

Blazefang’s heart aches as she listened from outside. “Hey, kiddo,” she purred, sticking her head into the den where her son and sister-in-law were. “How are you doing?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cloud's Luck, Part 2[Open]   Cloud's Luck, Part 2[Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Cloud's Luck, Part 2[Open]
Page 1 of 1