Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Won't Beh On!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

Won't Beh On! Empty
PostWon't Beh On!

Yush, like the title says, I won't be on tomorrow (dec 6) because of this SWEET PARTEH! I'ma go to my friends howse (lol- epic spell fail)- and eat tons of junk food and soda. Then, I'ma eat all of the sugar in her howse and then sleep 'til about, oh, 3 or 4 in the afternoon. There's even a chance I won't be on the day after. So yeah. If you dun understand why I'd not be here and go PARTEH instead, think of tis-
Would you rather:
ROCK TEH HOUSE
or
be a boring slug sittin' on ur computer gaming chair and stare at electric flashes that are upside down but ur eye pupils change to see right-side-up?

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Won't Beh On! 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Won't Beh On! :: Comments

not fish
Re: Won't Beh On!
Post Thu 06 Jan 2011, 4:50 pm by not fish
This reminds meh of the all-nighter I had on new years with Frozen (My RL cousin) for a church youth thing. I was DEAD tired the next day XD (lol, funny coincidence, I was dead tired, and I'm Dead? XD)
Sun
Post Thu 06 Jan 2011, 4:52 pm by Sun
XD
lol, i stayed up ALL New Years Eve eating snacks and Fizzwhoop!
not fish
Post Thu 06 Jan 2011, 5:07 pm by not fish
Same :P My other cousin was there, he drank FIVE cans of soda to keep him awake XDDD
Brambleh
Post Fri 07 Jan 2011, 5:16 am by Brambleh
I wasn't on yesterday cause of basketball, and i wont be on saturday cause i gotta DOUBLE HEADER!!!! WOOOT! WOOOT!(two games in one day, ) (yay :D)

Bye Sun
Cherry
Post Fri 07 Jan 2011, 4:48 pm by Cherry
XD, reminds me of the time I pulled an all-nighter, which is to me doing this:

1. Staying upstairs till about 1:00 reading epic books and listening to mah MP3
2. Going downstairs around 1:00 to 1:30, and play on the comp until about 6:00 a.m.
3. Have breakfast, steal some of Flame`s K`nex thingies, play with them for a while, and try to stay awake till 9:00 a.m.
And finally:
4. Go back up to bed and fall asleep around 9:00 or 10:00, and sleep for the rest of the day.

XDXD, I love all-nighters!! XDXD
Holly
Post Fri 07 Jan 2011, 5:25 pm by Holly
Last new years(not this one past, one b4), i stayed up'til 3 AM with my mom at a party, then stayed up 'til around 6:00/6:30 watching TV & went to bed.
Post  by Sponsored content

Won't Beh On!

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: