Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Just One Left [C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2961

Just One Left [C] Empty
PostSubject: Just One Left [C]   Just One Left [C] EmptyMon 27 Mar 2023 - 21:23

Poppyshine

The last of her children that Poppyshine needed to check in with was Hawkshriek, and in a way, she was dreading speaking to him the most. She thought of him as dearly as any of her biological children, but she knew that there would always be a connection between Hawkshriek and his littermates that he would not share with her other children. And with Sootspirit gone—Hawkshriek is the last of the litter. It made her stomach coil to think about too long, and she could only imagine how Hawkshriek felt.

She approached Hawkshriek while he rested in camp and she took a seat at his side. “Hello, sweetheart,” she murmured softly. She laid down beside him and laid her tail across his back. “How are you feeling today?”
RiverClan • Tier 5 • Deputy • She/Her • 70 | 160 • #669966
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 |  image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1478

Just One Left [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just One Left [C]   Just One Left [C] EmptyMon 3 Apr 2023 - 20:37

Hawkshriek

Hawkshriek lay somewhere near the warrior's den, his eyes temporarily shut as he bathed in the sunlight. With recent times, and the current losses Riverclan was experiencing, a lot was going through his mind. I am the only one left. And that was the reality. The truth weighed on his mind, and while he wasn't technically alone, all of his blood-related littermates have passed. A part of him wished he could've spent more time with them. Maybe, if he had been more careful, if he had not let himself been taken by the twolegs back then, and not caused trouble to the clan—

He was snapped out of his thoughts when Poppyshine approached, and only when he open his eyes, did he realize he had been so enveloped with his thoughts that he had not heard the sound of her paw steps arriving. "Hi, ma. I'm just a little tired," Hawkshriek murmured back quietly, with an small smile. Though a part of him was still deep in thought, he tried to come back to reality as much as he could. Poppyshine cared for him, and so did the others — even if they weren't related by blood. "Things have... been a little difficult lately, but I'll be fine. How about you?"

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Virgo Tiger

Just One Left [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just One Left [C]   Just One Left [C] EmptyTue 4 Apr 2023 - 22:55

Poppyshine

Poppyshine smiled sympathetically at her son. “I think that ‘difficult’ is a bit of an understatement, darling,” she meowed. She started to groom him, wanting to provide some kind of comfort that she knew she could not provide otherwise. “And it is okay if you aren’t fine, or if you need help. You have people to support you—you know that, right?” She didn’t want Hawkshriek to feel as though he had to remain strong all of the time, or that he could not talk to anyone. She thought of Sootspirit, who had seemed to operate that way before his death. Poppyshine never got a chance to talk with him about what was bothering him before he passed.

She did answer his other question with a soft, “I’m doing alright. There’s a lot to do, but I’m holding up okay. I have plenty of cats to support me.” Poppyshine truly did try and rely on those cats, too. It was difficult since she did not want to bother too many cats during this time that is so stressful for everyone, but she knew that it would be good for everyone if she did not work herself into an early, stressful grave.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1478

Just One Left [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just One Left [C]   Just One Left [C] EmptyWed 5 Apr 2023 - 7:00

Hawkshriek

Hawkshriek didn't resist her affection as she started to groom him, a quiet purr escaping from his throat in appreciation. He reached over to lick her ear, hoping to return the same favor of comfort. "I know. Thank you," He smiled, rubbing himself against her cheek. He knew his brother had struggled with some things of his own, and it made his chest weigh with guilt, knowing he could've addressed it sooner before he passed away. Unconsciously, his ears went back, head lowering to his paws in disappointment.

As Poppyshine spoke again, he lifted his face, seemingly more understanding of what she was gesturing to. She was the deputy of Riverclan—a high rank with a lot of responsibilities. Not only that, but Perchstar was also missing. The whole clan was worried, he knew, though the responsibility would weigh heavy on Poppyshine's shoulders. "That includes me. You know I'm here for you too, ma. So, if you need anyone to help you out, I will always be available for a helping paw."

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

Just One Left [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just One Left [C]   Just One Left [C] EmptyTue 11 Apr 2023 - 20:47

Poppyshine

Her family made her happy. Her family brought her such joy, even in the darkest of times. She knew that Hawkshriek was going through as tough a time as she was in al of this, and yet, he was still offering to help out in any way that he could. She felt so proud of the cat that he had grown up to become.

Poppyshine pressed against her son and purred. “I will let you know, sweetheart. Thank you. I appreciate you so much, you know that?” She smiled warmly. “For now, you can help me by just sitting here with me. I could use a small break, and would love your company.” She rested against him comfortably.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699