Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Left Behind

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone, [K]Snakekit
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue, WC Kit
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2525

Left Behind Empty
PostSubject: Left Behind   Left Behind EmptySat 15 Feb 2014 - 23:08

Ashpaw entered the camp at a slow trot, a Leaf-bare thin trout in his jaws. Dropping it on the fresh-kill pile, he took up a smaller, same species fish and sat next to his den on the frigid ground. Chewing slowly at the tough, frozen creature, his eyes unfocused and he lost himself in thought.

His face was blank and emotionless as his mind reeled. I am alone. Why am I not a warrior, like them? Do they not trust me? He shook his white cranium. Almost all of his friends were warriors now; Stormheart, Hailwhisper, Mistyflower, and Swifttalon, all had gotten their warrior names and had left him in the dust. The tom missed their warmth during the cold nights, even when he was kept awake by a quiet chat.

He sunk his small white fangs into the poor fish, sending cold chills down his spine. The shock woke him out of his thoughts, just in time to see his Clanmate walking towards him.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

Left Behind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left Behind   Left Behind EmptySun 16 Feb 2014 - 18:46

Minnowpaw trudged his legs around camp then spotted Ashpaw. He ambled over to him and sat down "why aren't we warriors yet?" He complained.

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

Left Behind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left Behind   Left Behind EmptySun 16 Feb 2014 - 19:14

Hailwhisper padded silently into camp, dropped a small fish on the pile, and sat down alone, giving the prey a moment of silence for the life it gave. Oh, she was starting to hate being a warrior. She didn't like fighting or hunting or hurting anything in general. She missed her days in the nursery with Stormkit--now Stormheart--when they didn't have really anything to worry about. They played and followed the rules...Or at least she did, while Stormkit was much more daring. Then she became an apprentice, and so much happened. She could never forget Mintcloud and how the she-cat had saved her life, then died before her eyes. She couldn't forget the day her and Stormpaw had fought that badger, and Stormpaw almost getting killed. There were good times too, like having snowball-fights with Ashpaw, Stormpaw, Minnowpaw, and a few others. Oh and Snowkit, the little kitten-picture Ashpaw had crated in the snow. He was a good friend of Hailwhisper, and when she became a warrior with Stormheart, she had wondered why he wasn't there too. He had been an apprentice for just about as long as they had, and Hailwhisper knew for a fact that she hadn't improved faster than him at anything. Sometimes she felt a bit useless, being too scared to fight and not very good at hunting since she always wanted to let the prey go after she caught it. So how had she become a warrior before Ashpaw? She wished she could talk to him again, but he was probably busy or asleep--
The snowy she-cat turned her head to see her old friend sitting alone, Minnowpaw soon joining him. Maybe she should say hello...No, the thought made her feel a little nervous. He was nice and was always there to cheer her up when she was an apprentice, and she had grown to, well, develop feelings for him. He must be feeling down, by the look on his face, maybe because he wasn't a warrior yet either? She overheard what Minnowpaw said, and figured that was the case. Okay Hailwhisper, let's go talk to them. They are friends. She took a few steps forward, looked at her paws for a moment, then padded over. "Um...H-Hey Minnowpaw, A-Ashpaw..." She murmured in greeting, sitting down. She was about a fox-length away still and didn't even notice. Flattening her ears in embarrassment, she scooted a little closer, hoping they had heard her.

Ooc: *Passes muse out like candy*
I have too much right now D: Sorry for the big post

Left Behind Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzLeft Behind Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrLeft Behind Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaLeft Behind I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Left Behind 1voydLeft Behind 2gy1qubLeft Behind One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksLeft Behind StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue, WC Kit
Leo Dragon

Left Behind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left Behind   Left Behind EmptySun 16 Feb 2014 - 20:33

Ooc- No biggie

Ic- The similarly white tom sat up to see one of his few friends left in the apprentice's den, Minnowpaw, coming towards him. At his friend's complaint, Ashpaw simply sighed and shrugged his stiff shoulders. It puzzled him why the other tom was overlooked as well. Had the both of them done something to set back their ceremony?

Movement caught his green eyes to see Hailwhisper padding towards the pair of toms somewhat awkwardly. Wrapping a thin tail around his paws, he gave her a weak smile; an attempt to say, 'I'm okay.' "Hi Hailwhisper.", he murmured.

Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

Left Behind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left Behind   Left Behind EmptyMon 17 Feb 2014 - 4:04

Minnowpaw looked to where Ashpaw was looking and smiled at Hailwhisper. "Hi Hailwhisper." The small silver tom greeted. "Nice catch there." He complimented and nodded towards the fresh kill pile.

-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

Left Behind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left Behind   Left Behind EmptyWed 19 Feb 2014 - 19:30

Hailwhisper relaxed a little at Ashpaw's smile. She glanced at Minnowpaw and shook her head. "No, it's really not that much...I-I was never really a fan of hunting." She answered, though suddenly she felt a little bad about rejecting his compliment. Then again, she felt bad about basically everything, so there was less harm in it than what she was thinking. She had a hard time handling her emotions and thoughts, ya know?
"Um, I was wondering why you guys haven't become w-warriors yet...You've both done more than me and we're about the same age." The she-cat decided to speak up about the matter, assuming it was probably on their minds. "I-it would have been nice if you two became warriors with Stormheart and I..." All the time she was speaking, she was looking down at her paws or looking up a them with a lowered head, as if afraid she would insult them by bringing up the matter. After all, she was a warrior now, so she couldn't really empathize with them, could she? They probably didn't want her sympathy. What if they're mad at me? She thought suddenly, growing uncomfortable.

Left Behind Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzLeft Behind Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrLeft Behind Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaLeft Behind I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Left Behind 1voydLeft Behind 2gy1qubLeft Behind One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksLeft Behind StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

Left Behind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left Behind   Left Behind EmptyThu 20 Feb 2014 - 10:33

"Yeah, it would be nice," Minnowpaw admitted. Then he noticed how awkwardly Hailwhisper was behaving. Then he added "Hailwhisper, are you ok?" He asked, his tone full of concern.

-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

Left Behind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left Behind   Left Behind EmptyThu 20 Feb 2014 - 12:00

Sparrowkit, fresh from the nursery, bounded to the three cats. His tail flapped awkwardly against his back, but he seemed to pay no notice to it. "I'm Sparrowkit!" he declared.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Left Behind B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

Left Behind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left Behind   Left Behind EmptyThu 20 Feb 2014 - 22:22

Ashpaw just shook his head again. "I wish that as well." Sensing his friend feeling a bit awkward, he added, " It's okay. It probably won't be long." A small, genuine smile crossed his muzzle. It had been so long since the last time he had done that.. Turning his still grinning face towards the playful kit, his happy-go-lucky attitude amusing to the older tom.

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

Left Behind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left Behind   Left Behind EmptyFri 21 Feb 2014 - 20:15

Hailwhisper nodded in agreement. "Yes of course...Oh hello there." She meowed, her gentle voice returning when the kit appeared. She was always very gentle with them; she loved kits and sometimes wished she was still one. "Hello there Sparrowkit. I'm Hailwhisper." She giggled quietly, putting on a small smile.

Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

Left Behind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left Behind   Left Behind EmptySat 22 Feb 2014 - 4:27

OOC: Minnow and Ash have had their ceremonies.....

Minnowpaw turned to the energetic kit. "Hi there, Sparrowkit. I'm Minnowpaw." the small silver tom greeted.

-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

Left Behind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left Behind   Left Behind EmptySat 22 Feb 2014 - 12:35

"You're real warriors?" he asked with wonder

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Left Behind B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Left Behind Empty