Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

clever training topic title [C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1543

clever training topic title [C] Empty
PostSubject: clever training topic title [C]   clever training topic title [C] EmptyTue 21 Mar 2023 - 17:47

eveningmoon
warrior of thunderclan

"Up and at 'em, kit, we've got things to do. No time for sleeping!" Eveningmoon called into the apprentices' den, then sat back on his haunches to lick at his chest fur while he waited for Thrushpaw to join him. He had spent a few days in the medicine den after his return to camp from a nasty snake bite, but he was fine now and eager to train the next generation of ThunderClan.

He flicked an ear, raising his head when he realized he hadn't heard Thrushpaw stirring yet. Poking his head back into the den, he added, "I'm not getting any younger out here! Actually, I'm aging rapidly, if you don't come out soon I'll be an elder, then who will train you to be a great warrior?" Grinning to himself, Eveningmoon settled back down on his haunches. If Thrushpaw worked hard today, maaaybe he would let the young tom end early for extra naptime.

ooc: notes go here

clever training topic title [C] 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

clever training topic title [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: clever training topic title [C]   clever training topic title [C] EmptySat 25 Mar 2023 - 7:12

thrushpaw

Thrushpaw's ears perked upon hearing the voice of his mentor, yellow eyes snapping open as he lifted his head. A soft yawn escaped from his lips, eyes squinting shut, then opening again. Eveningmoon's voice was loud and clear, it was enough to wake him, and yet he felt as if he wanted to linger to rest more. The moss bed was so comfortable, and he was having such pleasure drifting off to pleasant dreams — though spotting the warrior poking his head into the den, he hurried to sit up.

"I'm awake, I'm awake," Thrushpaw confirmed, letting out another yawn as he shook his head. Whiskers twitching, he rose up on his paws, leaning down to do a long stretch. Returning Eveningmoon's grin with a purr, he slipped out of the apprentice's den, standing beside his mentor with his tail raised in excitement. "Sorry for making you call twice," He apologized, blinking up at him apologetically, yet with a small smile. "It won't happen again. And I'm ready now! Let's begin training." He grinned, eager to begin learning the first steps expected of an apprentice.

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down

clever training topic title [C]
Page 1 of 1