Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Title topic is required lols

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2888

Title topic is required lols Empty
PostSubject: Title topic is required lols   Title topic is required lols EmptyWed 28 Dec 2022 - 9:14

Whitewhisker awoke from his nap, the old Tom stretched and blinked sleepy eyed looking around.  Where was he again?? He blinked stepping out into the harsh sunlight oh right he was at this temporary camp they had.  Hmm yup, the Tom was getting quite the memory issues lately and didn’t remember clanmates names super well, didn’t remember that old warriors had died long ago and looked for them before being told they were gone.

It made him sad, that he couldn’t remember things all that well anymore; some days were better than others and at least today he knew where he was.  He knew something was chasing them all around four trees and out of their normal camp but what it was he wasn’t sure.

He was hungry and set out looking for the fresh kill pile,  it took him awhile to find it but eventually he did and grabbed a piece of prey for himself and his denmate (he doesn’t have a denmate but he thinks he does, the other elder died recently but he still goes to the kill pile and gets two out of habit)

He trotted back to what he thought was the elders den and settled into his nice nest … hmm felt a bit different than when he left

Hmm! Raggedear what I tell you bout messing up my nest … and here I am bringing ya breakfast. He sat the mouse he had brought over to who he thought was raggedear but his squinty eyes slowly recognized it was a warrior

He blinked slowly the gears moving slowly in his head as he tried to figure out what the heck was going on…

Hmm you look a bit young to be in here ya know, you must be the new apprentice to come help us out? he finally decided that this was the only logical explanation to such things.  Hmm you must be… don’t tell me I know this…. Mottlepaw! he purred with a nod… no wait that wasn’t right mottle was deputy now… right?  Stars this memory thing was annoying well Erm good to meet you I’m whitewhisker and that grumpy one over in the corner is raggedear he pointed with his tail to an empty corner where his ghost of a roommate no longer existed, burried out back about a week ago .  He hadn’t gotten used to her passing and could still sometimes be heard alone in the elder den talking to her.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6065

Title topic is required lols Empty
PostSubject: Re: Title topic is required lols   Title topic is required lols EmptyTue 3 Jan 2023 - 15:54

As an elder approached her in her own nest, considering her as an apprentice and initially mistaking her for Mottlestar, Nightdancer found that she hardly had it in her to even be annoyed. Once upon a time she might have been furious, and she certainly wasn't happy, but the idea of actually getting actively upset- that seemed... Tiring. More so than usual.

"This is the warrior's den, and my name is Nightdancer," she said instead, each word slow and difficult to speak. She gave one-word answers to most, and went days without speaking at all. "Raggedear...? She's..." Dead. "Not here, no. Have you gotten turned around, Whitewhisker?"

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1
Back to top Go down

Title topic is required lols
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: