Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

firepaw's warrior ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4940

firepaw's warrior ceremony Empty
PostSubject: firepaw's warrior ceremony   firepaw's warrior ceremony EmptyWed 8 Mar 2023 - 19:04

Even after what had happened during the gathering two moons ago, all punishments eventually came to an end. To Mottlestar's surprise, Firepaw had handled her punishment rather well. If anything, it told the leader that her daughter had indeed learned her lesson. As such, it led Mottlestar to take her spot atop the high rock. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Highrock for a Clan meeting!" In Firepaw learning her lesson, it was time for her to join her sister in her warriors den. The motherly pride swelled in her chest as she kept an eye out for her daughter to gather, as well as the rest of her clan.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4495

PostSubject: Re: firepaw's warrior ceremony   firepaw's warrior ceremony EmptyWed 8 Mar 2023 - 23:02

Firepaw had in fact learned a valuable lesson, one that she would be forced to never forget. StarClans wrath had left her scarred, and her mother Mottlestars, punishment had left her time for reflection. She had been well-behaved.

She had no idea what the meeting was for. Perhaps one of her many denmates would be getting their own warrior name today.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

firepaw's warrior ceremony JGgdMsS firepaw's warrior ceremony JGg3TFt  firepaw's warrior ceremony JGg3GK7 firepaw's warrior ceremony JGg2WjR

firepaw's warrior ceremony JcTsSP1  firepaw's warrior ceremony JcnAVnI firepaw's warrior ceremony Grub_f10firepaw's warrior ceremony JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: firepaw's warrior ceremony   firepaw's warrior ceremony EmptyThu 9 Mar 2023 - 4:57

As her daughter in question had appeared in the crowd, now it was time for the ceremony to go forward. More cats would filter in and undoubtedly be able to hear her call. "Firepaw, please step forward." She called, her gaze focusing right on the now-scarred Molly. It hurt her heart some to see that her daughter bore more visible scars than she did, but Starclan had their ways of teaching lessons that was beyond her control. "Firepaw, you have trained hard in the ways of the warrior, and have taken each life-lesson you've learned to heart. In turn, it is time for you to receive your warrior name. But first, I must ask. Firepaw, do you promise to protect and serve your Clan under the warrior code, even at the cost of your life?" The answer never wavered. It always was the same. But traditions were rooted deep for many reasons, and the crowd knowing they could trust their clanmates was one of many.

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4495

PostSubject: Re: firepaw's warrior ceremony   firepaw's warrior ceremony EmptyThu 9 Mar 2023 - 6:41

Green eyes widened as Mottlestar not only called her name, but had asked her to step forward. This was the tradition she'd seen play out multiple times, wishing it was her. And today it was!

She could hardly contain her excitment as she rose before ThunderClan, russet paws tip-tapping where she stood.
Finally. Finally! This was for her! "I DO!" All embarrassment for yelling out her promise of loyalty was nonexistent. "I promise! I'll keep everyone safe, till my last breath!"

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

firepaw's warrior ceremony JGgdMsS firepaw's warrior ceremony JGg3TFt  firepaw's warrior ceremony JGg3GK7 firepaw's warrior ceremony JGg2WjR

firepaw's warrior ceremony JcTsSP1  firepaw's warrior ceremony JcnAVnI firepaw's warrior ceremony Grub_f10firepaw's warrior ceremony JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: firepaw's warrior ceremony   firepaw's warrior ceremony EmptyThu 9 Mar 2023 - 8:12

Mottlestar could hardly contain the laughter that bubbled up in her chest at her daughter's proclamation of loyalty. She hadn't doubted at all just what Firepaw would say, but the additional enthusiasm was certainly appreciated. "Then by the powers that Starclan has trusted me with, from this day forth, you shall be known as Firefly. Thunderclan honors you for never being afraid to speak your truth, and for your loyalty. Tonight, while the clan sleeps, you shall sit in silent vigil to keep an eye over us all. But for now... we celebrate!" Pride shone inside and out on the molly's face as she stood a little bit taller.

"Thunderclan, let us welcome our newest warrior, Firefly!"

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5893

PostSubject: Re: firepaw's warrior ceremony   firepaw's warrior ceremony EmptyThu 9 Mar 2023 - 13:52

”Firefly! Firefly!” Curlyfluff cheered gleefully along with the crowd as he watched one of his best friends earn her warrior name. He was so excited for her and the name that Mottlestar had chosen was just so perfect for the feisty she-cat! Looking around, he couldn’t help but notice that rest of the clan was just chanting her name and to him, she deserved much more than just hearing her name a bunch of times. ”I’m so proud of you!” the curly coated warrior hollered at the top of his lungs as to hopefully be heard over the crowd of gathered clanmates. Having possibly embarrassed the newly named warrior, he didn’t particularly care. He just hoped that no matter how much she wanted to kill him that she at least knew that she was some-cat that was cherished.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

firepaw's warrior ceremony VHQrlk5
firepaw's warrior ceremony 1QYZaRo

firepaw's warrior ceremony Molex311
Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Characters : ➀Forestbreeze ➁Brookstone ➂Briarrose
Clan/Rank : ➀Shadowclan T5 ➁Riverclan T5 ➂Thunderclan T4
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 497

PostSubject: Re: firepaw's warrior ceremony   firepaw's warrior ceremony EmptyFri 10 Mar 2023 - 14:42

˗ˏˋfirepaw's warrior ceremony 1f339´ˎ˗【Briarrose】˗ˏˋfirepaw's warrior ceremony 1f339´ˎ˗
∘₊✧──────────✧₊∘
【Thunderclan】♡【#B9D9EB】♡【T3 Warrior ║ 50[HP] | 120[SP]】

Happiness fluttered deep within the molly's chest. Another one of her little siblings was earning their warrior name. This time, it was Firepaw. The russet-colored she-cat had her ceremony delayed as a punishment for what had happened during one of the Gatherings prior. She also bore scars that Starclan themselves seemed to have branded her with so she would always remember the lesson she learned. It made her heart ache for her little sister but today was to be a day of celebration. Mottlestar had finally deemed Firepaw ready to become a warrior and Briarrose would certainly be there to cheer her on.

As the ceremony progressed, the torbie molly scanned the crowd. She noticed a few cats looked more eager than the rest—Firepaw's friends if she recalled. It made her smile. Her siblings seemed to be doing quite well with friends, unlike how she had been at their age. She was slowly getting better at interacting with others but it was a long road to travel. Perhaps she could learn a thing or two from those younger than her.

She couldn't stop the small chuckle that escaped her at Firepaw's enthusiastic response to the leader's ceremonial words. She couldn't blame her. Briarrose would've felt the same way if she had been in Firepaw's place. The ceremony concluded soon after with Firepaw being proclaimed a warrior and her name being revealed to be Firefly. She thought it suited the spunky she-cat. Briarrose purred and watched on with pride as the clan congratulated the newly-named warrior.

Briarrose finally padded over to her younger sister with a warm smile. She had waited for a few others to go over before her. "Firefly, congratulations dear sister," she said with a respectful dip of her head. "I am happy you are joining the warriors at last." She placed her tail over the other's tail for a moment before stepping back. "I hope we can patrol together in the near future. For now, I will leave you to celebrate with your friends." She gestured to the gleeful Curlyfluff with her tail as she said the last sentence. With that, she began to walk away, a thoughtful expression on her face.

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
⓵ Forestbreeze of Shadowclan
⓶ Brookstone of Riverclan
⓷ Briarrose of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: firepaw's warrior ceremony   firepaw's warrior ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

firepaw's warrior ceremony
Page 1 of 1