Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Juniperpaw for SkyClan MCA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Muggy

Muggy

Characters : [B]Briarkit
Clan/Rank : [B]WindClan Kit
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 672

Juniperpaw for SkyClan MCA Empty
PostSubject: Juniperpaw for SkyClan MCA   Juniperpaw for SkyClan MCA EmptyThu 23 Feb 2023 - 10:40

Cat Name : Juniperpaw

Clan : SkyClan

What are the duties of a medicine cat? : To serve and protect their clan with everything they have. To always put their clan first, and never let anything get in the way of the duties that are expected of them. To not only be healers, but be a guiding force in their clanmates lives, helping them achieve their dreams every step of the way. Medicine Cats act as an advisor to their leader and deputy, and must help them spiritually and with advice so that they can lead their clan in the best possible ways.

What would you do with this position? : Since there is already an FR plot for Juniperpaw up right now, saying that I would come into this position with clean hands would be a complete lie. There is already code breaking planned for Juniperpaw, a life-long drama for her that wouldn’t culminate to a breaking point until she is much older. Asides from the FR, I truly believe Juniperpaw would be an amazing medicine cat— she always puts her clan first(when it isn’t Lichenpaw), and just wants to serve her clanmates in the best possible way. She’s friendly and outgoing to a fault, and I think the idea of being a guiding force and a helper in her clanmates lives to this extreme would be very appealing to her. She would do her duties without fault, believe me. Her only flaw would be the.. uh… code breaking. But that’s liability, yknow?

Why you think you deserve this position? : Okay, time to get real. I’ve been medicine cat twice now and both times I’ve sent myself into the Shadowrealm of Inactivity. I’ve been really bad about that, I know, and I apologize immensely. I think I had the exact same sentiment with Fog when I say this, but I really, really want to hold onto it this time— I want to prove myself. My posting has been so much and so regular it’s honestly been surprising to me, and part of it is because I’m finally at a position where my mental health is the best it’s honestly ever been. I’m at the peak of my performance, and I just want to show WCC what I really am capable of. I love you all, and I want to be the best medicine cat I can possibly be for everyone.

Recommendations :

Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1256

PostSubject: Re: Juniperpaw for SkyClan MCA   Juniperpaw for SkyClan MCA EmptyTue 28 Feb 2023 - 8:49

Recommended c:

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

Juniperpaw for SkyClan MCA Output12                   Juniperpaw for SkyClan MCA Output10                          Juniperpaw for SkyClan MCA Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

PostSubject: Re: Juniperpaw for SkyClan MCA   Juniperpaw for SkyClan MCA EmptyTue 28 Feb 2023 - 12:22

Please congratulate JJ and their character Smokestep for becoming Skyclan's MCA!

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Juniperpaw for SkyClan MCA   Juniperpaw for SkyClan MCA Empty

Back to top Go down

Juniperpaw for SkyClan MCA
Page 1 of 1