Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Health Stuff

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Blazefang (TC), Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Blazefang: ThunderClan elder. Lighttail: SkyClan T1 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2402

Health Stuff  Empty
PostHealth Stuff

Hey, so I’ve been having seizures and they’re getting worse. It’s a long story why but I don’t have a diagnosis yet. For a couple hours leading up to a seizure and several hours after my head is a little foggy. So I’ll try to get important topics (like the Controlled Chaos birth) done but I may be a bit slow on other things until we figure this out.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Health Stuff :: Comments

downfive
Re: Health Stuff
Post Wed 25 Jan 2023 - 13:42 by downfive
I hope you can get things figured out soon Nerd, that sounds so exhausting and frustrating. Remember to take care of yourself before taking care of WCC, we'll be in the wings while life comes first -hug-
Aspen
Post Wed 25 Jan 2023 - 13:43 by Aspen
No worries, Nerd! Stay safe, I hope you're able to get some answers soon!
kizzy
Post Wed 25 Jan 2023 - 14:00 by kizzy
I’m so sorry to hear that :( definitely prioritize yourself and your health! ❤ I hope you get some answers soon.
<3 kiz
kjSage
Post Wed 25 Jan 2023 - 14:47 by kjSage
Take care of yourself, Nerd. I hope you get answers soon.
Nerd
Post Sat 4 Feb 2023 - 5:57 by Nerd
Update: I have a neurology appointment scheduled but things seem to be getting worse in the meantime. I’ll try to reply to as many topics as I can when I’m having a good day but those are getting farther between.
speedy
Post Sat 4 Feb 2023 - 8:01 by speedy
Aww take care nerd! I hope things turn out well. Remember to take care and real life health is first. We are all cheering for you
Romantica
Post Sat 4 Feb 2023 - 9:21 by Romantica
If you need to take a break to focus on your health we'll understand, and like Speedy said we're all cheering for you! (and if you just wanna talk my pms are always open!)
Holly
Post Sat 4 Feb 2023 - 12:46 by Holly
Please be careful, and look after your health! If you need to take a break, that's fine- your health and safety should always be your number one priority
Post  by Sponsored content

Health Stuff

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: