Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

【RP Status Update】 Ready to RP again!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maagistar

Maagistar

Characters : ➀Forestbreeze ➁Brookstone ➂Briarrose
Clan/Rank : ➀Shadowclan T5 ➁Riverclan T5 ➂Thunderclan T4
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 497

【RP Status Update】 Ready to RP again! Empty
Post【RP Status Update】 Ready to RP again!

Hello everyone! ♡ I'm posting this to let you all know that I'm finally free to RP again! I had gone on a temporary hiatus (that started in early December) for the holidays and am now returning after everything has slowed down enough for me. I'm very sorry for any topics that have died because I wasn't able to reply to them in time. I just wasn't able to go online much during that period of time. I wanted to spend as much time with my extended family and irl friends since I rarely get to see them much. It's been fun and we all had a good time. (●´ω`●) However, now that the last of my family has gone back to their homes, I can finally focus on some of the hobbies I've had to push aside. I've missed you all and all the characters on the site! My main priorities now that I'm back will be to rank up my cats and to pick up the progress for their relationships again (they no longer have to be on hold WOO! ╰( ^o^)╮). Speaking of my cats, let's just say that they've been in the background following along and such (if there are any must-read topics that can help me catch up, please send me links either through site PMs or through a message on Discord! (Maagistar#4158)). I'm very excited to see what this new year brings for WCC!

Cheers, Maagi! (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
⓵ Forestbreeze of Shadowclan
⓶ Brookstone of Riverclan
⓷ Briarrose of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

【RP Status Update】 Ready to RP again! :: Comments

xaandiir
Re: 【RP Status Update】 Ready to RP again!
Post Sun 22 Jan 2023 - 22:26 by xaandiir
Maagi, so happy for your official return from your hiatus <3 I missed you! I look forward to RPing with you again!
lostfanboy
Post Sun 22 Jan 2023 - 22:29 by lostfanboy
Happy to have you back Maagi! I've missed you and I can't wait to RP again! <3 :3
Ash
Post Sun 22 Jan 2023 - 22:30 by Ash
Yay, welcome back! Super happy to have you!

【RP Status Update】 Ready to RP again!

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: