Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

role model [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Characters : [♠] ✞ Scorchtalon (W), [♞] ✞ Sootwhisker (SC), [♥] ✞ Sagepaw (W), [♣] Plumleaf (SKC), [♛] Beetleshade (T), [♚] Applespark (SC), [♜] Mudshriek (WC), [T]Tinyshadow (RC), [I]Irispaw (TC), [R]Rainpaw (WC), [S]Spider (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : [♠] ✞ Windclan (T5 Warrior), [♞] ✞ Shadowclan (T3 Warrior), [♥] ✞ Windclan (App), [♣] Skyclan (Tier 2 Hybrid Medicine Cat), [♛] Thunderclan (T5 Warrior), [♚] Shadowclan (T1 Warrior) [♜] Windclan (T2 Warrior), [T] Riverclan (T1 Warrior)
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 651

role model [c] Empty
PostSubject: role model [c]   role model [c] EmptyThu Jan 19, 2023 6:50 pm

Applepaw stood outside Nightstar’s den, his chin proudly raised and a vole hanging from his jaws. It was a bit skinny, but that was to be expected given that it was Leaf-bare. Nonetheless, he was proud of himself, and he couldn’t wait for Nightstar to see it. It wasn’t likely to get him promoted to warrior status right away, but perhaps it would speed things up a bit.

”Nightstar?” He called, his voice slightly muffled by the prey he was carrying. ”I’ve brought you some prey. Caught it myself!” He set his prized catch down with a flourish and waited for Nightstar to appear. With any luck, Applepaw might even have the chance to ask the Shadowclan leader a few questions that had been burning his mind.

plotting pages | character profiles
Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

role model [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: role model [c]   role model [c] EmptySat Jan 21, 2023 3:11 pm

A young, muffled voice interrupted the tom from his washing, a brief moment of respite rarely given to the Shadowclan leader disappearing like a fine mist. Crushing his annoyance underfoot - this was a clanmate, one of his older apprentices by the sounds of it, he deserved none of his ire - Nightstar got to his paws, wondering if he should be concerned about the stiffness in his back before he padded out of his den. He was greeted by Applepaw, and a scraggly vole at his paws. Nightstar wished that the pickings weren't so slim. His thoughts wandered to the rats at carrionplace, largely untouched for several seasons, so their prey must be big and plentiful... but risky.

"Good catch, Applepaw." Nightstar meowed, somewhat plainly but did his best to at least sound impressed or pleased with the catch as he grabbed the vole.

role model [c] Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Characters : [♠] ✞ Scorchtalon (W), [♞] ✞ Sootwhisker (SC), [♥] ✞ Sagepaw (W), [♣] Plumleaf (SKC), [♛] Beetleshade (T), [♚] Applespark (SC), [♜] Mudshriek (WC), [T]Tinyshadow (RC), [I]Irispaw (TC), [R]Rainpaw (WC), [S]Spider (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : [♠] ✞ Windclan (T5 Warrior), [♞] ✞ Shadowclan (T3 Warrior), [♥] ✞ Windclan (App), [♣] Skyclan (Tier 2 Hybrid Medicine Cat), [♛] Thunderclan (T5 Warrior), [♚] Shadowclan (T1 Warrior) [♜] Windclan (T2 Warrior), [T] Riverclan (T1 Warrior)
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 651

role model [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: role model [c]   role model [c] EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 5:04 pm

"Thanks Nightstar!" Applepaw chirped, practically glowing with pride. He gave the leader a moment to dig into the prey, shifting his weight impatiently. "Hey Nightstar, do you think I'll ever be as cool as you are? I mean, you've probably seen loads of battles, how'd you get those cool scars? When do you think I'll fight in my first battle? Probably soon right? You wanna see some of my moves? They're so good, I bet you'll make me a warrior right away!"

Applepaw gazed eagerly up at the tom, his tail swaying back and forth slightly. He was gonna be the greatest, most-coolest warrior Shadowclan had ever seen!

plotting pages | character profiles
Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

role model [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: role model [c]   role model [c] EmptySat Feb 04, 2023 1:31 pm

Oh, he didn't leave. Apprentices usually scurried away after doing something for him, but Applepaw continued with such aggressive positivity it reminded him plenty of Swiftheart. At least he sort of knew how to deal with this, thankful for the fact that he'd lived with Swiftheart all his life. "If I send you off to war, it will always be too soon." Nightstar meowed, a tad bit grim, Shadowclan was likely to have a fight with Windclan, but he was hoping that it wouldn't be until green leaf. Nightstar promised them, that if this alliance broke, he'd be coming for their land and he didn't dare be a liar.

"I'll make you a warrior if you could beat me in a fight. But I'm afraid you are many seasons too young to be picking that fight." Nightstar jeered, goading the apprentice. Nightstar wondered if Applepaw would rise to his challenge, he wouldn't mind stretching his paws.

role model [c] Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

role model [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: role model [c]   role model [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

role model [c]
Page 1 of 1