Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Critical Role Fanfics

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7390

Critical Role Fanfics Empty
PostSubject: Critical Role Fanfics   Critical Role Fanfics EmptyTue 25 Apr 2017 - 13:03

A few of you might have heard of the web series Critical Role (mainly from me but perhaps otherwise).

It's a Dungeon and Dragon campaign with the players being famous voice actors, the Dungeon Master being Matt Mercer himself. It was something that came to my attention a few weeks ago (all thanks to this video) and I was swiftly dragged into the Critter community and I have seen every weekly show of Critical Role since. Having watched almost every episode (a few of them more then once), I felt inspired to capture my favorite moments not in picture like so many Critters have done…
But in story.

And thus this is where this topic is for.

These are some of my favorite moments for either emotional reasons or funny that I wanted to share. I will give fair warning that almost all of these are very big spoiler moments with only Uninviting Waters and The Elephant in the Room being based on funny/awesome events (but still have spoilers in them). Because of big these moments are, all the information will be kept in spoilers so that if you are a fan of Critical Role or plan to watch the videos without being spoiled, you can pick and choose what story you want to read.
I would also recommend not being like me and jumping into episode 71 with no idea what is going on. I mean, I loved it enough to watch the other episodes but it was a confusing time.

These stories are from a Point of View of a different characters for each one.

Vax the half-elf rogue for Denouement (1)
Percival the human gunslinger for Denouement (2)
Keyleth the half-elf druid for Uninviting Waters
Scanlan the gnome bard for Cloak and Dagger
Pike the gnome cleric for Passed Through Fire
Grog the goliath barbarian for The Elephant in the Room
Vex the half-elf ranger for The Deceiver's Stand

Reminder: Denouement (1) and (2), Cloak and Dagger, Passed Through Fire and The Deceiver's Stand are very big/important moments. There will be spoilers not just for the events of the ‘episode’ but also for prior events needed to give context or that are referenced. If you want to stay to stay spoil free from Critical Role, do not read any of them. Not even their summaries.
Also there are swear words throughout the stories so a warning for that.
The fanfics have had to be separated into a few different posts due to reaching the post length.

Denouement (1)
Episode 35
Summary:
Denouement (1):

Denouement (2)
Episode 35
Summary:
Denouement (2):

Critical Role Fanfics ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats

Last edited by Badger on Fri 7 Jul 2017 - 20:47; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Critical Role Fanfics   Critical Role Fanfics EmptySun 30 Apr 2017 - 13:59

Uninviting Waters
Episode 62
Summary not yet written.
Story not yet finished.

Cloak and Dagger
Episode 68
Summary:
Cloak and Dagger:

TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats

Last edited by Yogg-Saron on Sun 30 Apr 2017 - 23:43; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Critical Role Fanfics   Critical Role Fanfics EmptySun 30 Apr 2017 - 14:00

Passed Through Fire
Episode 69
The story was too long, has been split into two parts.
Summary:
Passed Through Fire - Part 1:

*Disadvantage Stats

Last edited by Yogg-Saron on Sun 30 Apr 2017 - 23:43; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Critical Role Fanfics   Critical Role Fanfics EmptySun 30 Apr 2017 - 14:01

Passed Through Fire
Episode 69
The story was too long, has been split into two parts.
Summary:
Passed Through Fire - Part 2:

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Critical Role Fanfics   Critical Role Fanfics EmptySun 30 Apr 2017 - 23:46

The Elephant in the Room
Episode 72
Summary:
Story not yet finished nor started.

The Deceiver's Stand
Episode 83
Summary:
The Deceiver's Stand:

The working order of which ones I am planning to finish first are:
The Elephant in the Room
Has dialogue and outline written, just need to start writing it.
Uninviting Waters
Need to get the dialogue for but this is from one of their live shows so getting dialogue will be a little harder so this is being saved for last

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Critical Role Fanfics   Critical Role Fanfics Empty

Back to top Go down

Critical Role Fanfics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: