Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fight me for it (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1245

Fight me for it (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Fight me for it (closed)   Fight me for it (closed) EmptySun 15 Jan 2023 - 6:09

His stay at this place had so far been entirely too dull. With Thalia off doing her own things, the weird air between himself and the rogue, and the Windclanners doing... whatever they did, he had entirely too much time on his paws and nothing to do with it. Sure he could try to catch the rodents that littered the barn and sharpen his hunting skills, but there was only so much hunting one could do before the repetitiveness set in. It was eating away at his mind, and Sablestrike feared that another day of hunting might send him into a coma, which only made his next move harder.

The sun was high in the sky, which meant he should have been sleeping, but this would be his only time to approach the Windclanners. With eyes half closed to protect himself from the sun, Sablestrike made his way around the farm in search of either of them, or perhaps even Mistworm. He was pretty old, that meant he had to know a thing or two about fighting right? It didn't take long for Sablestrike to find an opponent, and it just so happened to be the one that he wanted to spar with the most. "Brackenwing," the tom called as he approached, "I've come up with a plan to help all of us escape from this place, would you like to hear it?"

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

Fight me for it (closed) Output12                   Fight me for it (closed) Output10                          Fight me for it (closed) Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5646

Fight me for it (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight me for it (closed)   Fight me for it (closed) EmptySun 15 Jan 2023 - 9:39

Brackenwing had fallen into somewhat of a routine, even the scent of the dogs was slowly becoming normal. And that routine did not include talking to Shadowclanners, during the night or during the middle of the day. She tensed at the tom's approach, though he looked particularly miserable to be up and about at this hour. The bright sunlight must've bothered someone so used to living in darkness.

"Hmm, I don't know... It's nice to be away from highstones and an entire clan breathing down our neck." Brackenwing's mouth ran before her mind caught up to her, and she winced at her tone. "...Sorry." She muttered, "You're up awfully early, aren't you? Bored of this forced vacation too?"

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8