Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fight, Fight, Fight! [Closed for me, myself, and I]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wolven

Wolven

Characters : ~ (R)owankit ~
Clan/Rank : ~ (R) Riverclan Kit ~
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 570

Fight, Fight, Fight! [Closed for me, myself, and I] Empty
PostSubject: Fight, Fight, Fight! [Closed for me, myself, and I]   Fight, Fight, Fight! [Closed for me, myself, and I] EmptyThu 13 Sep 2018 - 17:45

Lionpaw raced after a rabbit, a frosty breeze pushing down his fur as he pursued it. He had left camp alone to hunt, with permission of his seemingly non-existent mentor. He barely saw his mentor and even worse his mentor hadn't taught him anything asides from basics. He had to train himself. The rabbit zipped away out of reach before he saw The Gorge. He stopped and admired it, fascinating place! It looked pretty far down. He soon heard pawsteps approaching him and "Hey! This is Riverclan territory!". He turned, seeing a large apprentice approaching, he looked nearly full grown. Well what if he defeated this cat, surely his clan would be pleased that he had defeated their enemy! Windclan and Riverclan weren't on the best of terms anyway, he'll just scare off this apprentice and then he could pad back to camp with pride. "So? If I defeat you then Windclan might be proud of me fish breath!" He leaped at him, lashing out with his paw. He saw blood drawn and knew that the fight was on.

Aspenpaw had been patrolling the borders, he was merely days away from his warrior ceremony he just knew it! It gave him a feeling of dread, what if he couldn't live up to what his kin had done? All of his kin were respected members of the clan! He sighed, yet his ears perked up. He had smelled Windclan scent on their side of the border. "Hey! This is Riverclan territory!" His fur bristled, he didn't want to start a fight. He was larger than the younger apprentice, but not by much. This was a big cat. He saw the gleam of opportunity in his opponent's golden eyes. Suddenly, the apprentice struck him. He hissed, it wasn't deep. He decided to stay calm but needed to end this. Now. He backed up, slashing his unsheathed claws at the Apprentice's face. Most missed, except for one particularly well-aimed one that hit Lionpaw's face. Thankfully it didn't hit the eyes, but it left a large claw mark through the center of his face. Lionpaw was defeated.

Lionpaw didn't even know what hit him. He was bleeding, he saw the blood drip to the ground. He looked at the apprentice, furious, and ran off. He wanted to be the best and it backfired. Another day... another day...

First turn - Lionpaw
Lionpaw used "Front Paw Strike" dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina.
Lionpaw
HP: 20
SP: 70

Aspenpaw
HP: 14
SP: 80

Second turn - Aspenpaw
Aspenpaw used "Front Paw Strike" dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina. Lionpaw chose to run away!
Aspenpaw

Lionpaw

Fight, Fight, Fight! [Closed for me, myself, and I] Rowanh12

Rowankit, Kit of Riverclan ♂

Living Cats
Back to top Go down

Fight, Fight, Fight! [Closed for me, myself, and I]
Page 1 of 1