Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

take me down to paradise city [p]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kiikko

kiikko

Characters : Sleepyhollow | Echosong | Foxtrot | Fawneye | Stagpaw | Weaver
Clan/Rank : WC |TC | SkC | RC | SC
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 682

take me down to paradise city [p] Empty
PostSubject: take me down to paradise city [p]   take me down to paradise city [p] EmptySun 8 Jan 2023 - 20:58

Tap. Tap. Tap. The soft tapping of deep charcoal-hued paws against the texture of the hardened snow of Highstones rubbed against rough pads. The gentle breeze and sharp scent of wintry air wafting in and out of her nostrils, strong features lifted with a soft smile as she sat down right outside the camp. Cool eyes the shade of deciduous trees in leaf-fall taking in the sight of the territory beyond as the sun rose over the horizon. Whatever it was that had drawn her there - whether it was her insomnia, or maybe fear of missing out - she wouldn't complain. The sheer beauty of the trees around her and the sharp tall peaks of the mountains in the distance called to her. The clans truly were a place of beauty. But surely, there was beauty beyond..the lake, the caves and mountains, and the abandoned Twolegplace that the elders talked about! Sleeps...c'mon focus on what's right in front of you... she internalized.

The calico shook out her pelt and got to her paws in a smooth motion.  As she turned her head to head back into camp, her eyes caught movement. A bird, a small bird, brown and indistinct. But what interested her was where it sat. It was a bush, but even the bush itself wasn't what was interesting to her. A clump of small red berries hung from its thin black spindly branches. With her interest piqued, she tore a bundle of them off and held them in her claws, and made quick work of bringing the suspicious berries to Batsong. Surprisingly she was graceful as she bounded on three paws on her way to the medicine den, the sound of the retreating bird making her ears swivel.

"Batsong. Do you have a minute? I found these outside the camp..are they safe to eat?" she questioned dropping the nightshade in front of her. She had heard of these death berries, but surely these weren't it?

we're off to never-never land —— info.
Reqs:

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2840

PostSubject: Re: take me down to paradise city [p]   take me down to paradise city [p] EmptySun 8 Jan 2023 - 21:09

Batsong was also enjoying the nice morning. The sunrise and sunset was her favorite time of day as it reminded her of rosepaw her apprentice from long ago. She still believed rosepaw was out there somewhere hopefully safe and happy wherever she had gotten lost to.

Her thoughts were inturpted as sounds of pawsteps approached. She scented the air and grinned recognizing sleepy hollow .. but that was odd?? The steps sounded off … was sleepy hollow hurt or limping?? Sleepy appeared just a couple seconds later. Thankfully she appeared unharmed and no smell of blood was there so batsong was able to relax (for about two seconds) “g-good morning slee— her voice hung mid sentence staring down in shock at the berries laid before her.

She scampered up from her sitting position and grabbed at the berries away from the warrior protectively.

“Sleepy!!! No!! she panicked looking at the warrior very worried. Did you eat any of these sleepy hollow?? Did you give any of them to anyone else?? the panic was clear in her voice as she began already looking for her yarrow nearby in case she needed to combat the poison .

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
kiikko

kiikko

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: take me down to paradise city [p]   take me down to paradise city [p] EmptySun 8 Jan 2023 - 21:29

Sleepyhollow backed away frantically, Batsong's fast movements catching her off guard, "No no no, I didn't eat any of them. But they're close to camp..we should make sure the queens know so the kits don't get into them." she meowed leaning down to sniff the things, "But Batsong..what exactly are they? They don't look all that dangerous." she added, tilting her head. From the medicine cats' reaction, they had to be poisonous.

Even so, the berries didn't scare her, if anything they intrigued her. How could such little things do so much damage? She had heard an elder say that even one could kill the strongest warrior.

Reqs:

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: take me down to paradise city [p]   take me down to paradise city [p] EmptyMon 9 Jan 2023 - 21:25

Batsong sighed in relief that sleepy had not eaten these t-these are death berries sleepy hollow she explained quickly. Looking at them in disgust . Just one is enough t-to kill a strong warrior yet alone a kit so yes you are right. The queens m-must be alerted. Your mother too her litter is also almost here she agreed.

Do you k-know how the death berries came into being? she asked with a little bit of a raised eyebrow. Sleepy’s best friend russet liked stories so maybe sleepy would too.

Long ago, the s-stars gave the gift of herbs to the clans. All s-sorts of wonderful plants for different treatments. But they had to g-get the herbs from the stars down to the clans of course. S-so they sent a kitten to d-deliver the plants … keep in mind this was long ago when the world was so much more peaceful, when kittens could roam free without worry. Well… the d-dark forest was always watching always w-waiting and they tricked the kitten sent from the stars into also delivering the first death berry which was planted along with all the other h-herbs by the time starclan realized what had happened it was too late the plant had s-sent its berries and seeds out to all corners of the forest. she tossed the berries aside angerly.

The d-dark forest has a cruel sense of humor as they say that death by death berries is one of the wo-worst ways to go, full of pain and fear in your last moments

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
kiikko

kiikko

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: take me down to paradise city [p]   take me down to paradise city [p] EmptyThu 12 Jan 2023 - 15:28

Sleepy shook her head violently, she didn't know anything about them other than they were dangerous. She sat down, took a deep breath and wrapped her tail around her big paws preparing to listen to the tale. She loved stories too, especially the real ones. Her eyes widened and ears flattened to her skull at the mention of the Dark Forest. The one thing she truly feared was the Dark Forest. Blazefang had told her about when the Dark Forest took over. Just the thought of it made her shudder. "Mm, what happens when you eat them? How would you go about saving a cat that ate them?" she inquired. Knowing the antidote was important. Almost more important than knowing what death berries were. If The Dark Forest had given the land such a dangerous berry, surely Starclan would've given the clans herbs to balance it out.

Reqs:

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: take me down to paradise city [p]   take me down to paradise city [p] EmptySun 15 Jan 2023 - 11:00

Batsong nodded as she rummaged through her supply of herbs "Stinging nettle" she explained showing Sleepy the herb and the seeds of the plant but being very careful not to eat them.

The seeds of stinging nettle are the only way to save a cat who ate death berries, it makes them erm.. g-get rid of the poison in r-rather gross ways, t-they puke it back up if it goes well

She thought a moment to herself before asking Sleepy a very important question.

"sleepy? you seem interested in herbs which I r-really apriciate and value.... W-would you ever want to become a med cat apprentice?
she stuttered a little glancing at the warrior.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
kiikko

kiikko

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: take me down to paradise city [p]   take me down to paradise city [p] EmptyTue 17 Jan 2023 - 21:07

Sleepyhollow leaned down to sniff at the stinging nettles, they didn't smell like much, but their appearance was distinct enough she would remember it. She nodded sharply, narrowing her eyes in concentration as she committed the information to her memory. She enjoyed learning, and knowing things, being able to help others..it was nice. "Rather be puking than dead I suppose." she mused with a soft laugh.

Sleepy blinked in blatant surprise. She paused in silence for a moment, momentarily getting lost in her thoughts. On one paw she could see herself giving her life to the medicine cat path - the ultimate way to help others. But on the other paw..she wanted to be like her father. She wanted to be like her mother. But then again Smallbean had lived a life in the medicine den and still become an admirable warrior and deputy. So anything could happen, really.

"Yes. If I was needed. Like how you became a medicine cat. I will be who my clan needs me to be." she responded after thinking it over.

Reqs:

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: take me down to paradise city [p]   take me down to paradise city [p] Empty

Back to top Go down

take me down to paradise city [p]
Page 1 of 1