Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Just smile and wave boys, smile and wave (c)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5892

Just smile and wave boys, smile and wave (c) Empty
PostSubject: Just smile and wave boys, smile and wave (c)   Just smile and wave boys, smile and wave (c) EmptySun 8 Jan 2023 - 7:18

With Comfreyheart injured, Curlypaw brought it upon himself to support his mentor as much as possible, even amongst his apprentice duties. He just hated seeing her so glum and stuck at the medicine cat area, and he hoped that he might be a light in these dark times. She was as close to a mother that he'd get, seeing as though his own parents had been captured by the Twolegs and had yet to return, and he was forever grateful for her wisdom and skills when it came to teaching him how to be the best warrior he could become.

Having finished cleaning the elders and checking on the queens and their kits, the curly coated apprentice ran over to the freshkill pile. He took a few moments to sift through the prey and soon found what he was looking for; a large squirrel, one that looked fit to feed a warrior like Comfreyheart. She didn’t deserve to be injured and he didn’t understand why StarClan would allow such a thing, but she did deserve the best prey on the pile, that was for sure.

Padding over to the area that Fawnshine had set up near one of the edges of the Sandy Hollow, the young tom quickly spotted his mentor’s dark pelt and gave her a wave of his fluffy tail as greeting. "Hope you're hungry!" he purred enthusiastically with a dip of his head, gently placing the squirrel down in front of her. "You gotta make sure you keep your strength up, you don't want to be stuck here forever," Curlypaw chuckled with a wide grin sitting across his face. Stars, no matter what he was doing, it just brought him so much joy to provide for his clanmates.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Just smile and wave boys, smile and wave (c) VHQrlk5
Just smile and wave boys, smile and wave (c) 1QYZaRo

Just smile and wave boys, smile and wave (c) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1420

PostSubject: Re: Just smile and wave boys, smile and wave (c)   Just smile and wave boys, smile and wave (c) EmptyWed 11 Jan 2023 - 0:43

Comfreyheart
of Thunderclan

Golden eyes stared off into the forest around her, but not looking at anything in particular. The mind behind those eyes was suffering. It had all the time to think about all it wanted, and yet it had to torture its host with anxiety and grief. That host, Comfreyheart, lay near her sister where she worked. A helpful amount of cats had come by and offered her support or food. Though she wasn’t in the headspace for that kind of care and attention, she did thoroughly enjoy their company.

A young voice drew her out of the dull trance. She turned to the visitor. It was dear Curlypaw. So sweet and caring. The warrior smiled, “Thank you,” she accepted warmly. Comfreyheart drew the squirrel into her paws. As she tug at its limb, guilt tugged back. I can do more than say thanks, she chided herself, My leg isn't too bad.. I should go teach him something. He deserves it.

“I think I’m feeling better already,” she half-joked, though her tired eyes told it all, “How about I take you hunting later today? Oh- and how’s the patrolling going? I heard you encountered someone.” The molly chewed her squirrel, curiously awaiting Curlypaw’s response.

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Just smile and wave boys, smile and wave (c)   Just smile and wave boys, smile and wave (c) EmptyWed 18 Jan 2023 - 4:10

It pained Curlypaw to see his mentor so exhausted and though she tried to act her normal self it was obvious that she just wasn't feeling it. Of course, he was glad to hear that she was at least doing a bit better than previously, and he perked his ears when she mentioned hunting. He'd love nothing more than to train with Comfreyheart, though he wouldn't want her to exert herself too much and possibly end up injuring herself further.

"I'd love that!" he purred happily, sitting down and placing his fluffy tail carefully over his paws. "Patrolling has been going great. I met this SkyClan cat, he was really nice and saved me from a flying snake! Oh! Did you know SkyClan cats practically live in the trees? I didn't know they could climb so well!" the apprentice replied, not realizing that he had begun to ramble a bit. He just couldn't help himself, meeting new cats was just so exciting!

Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1420

PostSubject: Re: Just smile and wave boys, smile and wave (c)   Just smile and wave boys, smile and wave (c) EmptySat 28 Jan 2023 - 20:50

Comfreyheart

Hmm. Although the tom was adorable in his slight rambles of curiosity, she didn’t entirely like the descriptor ‘really nice’ nor the use of the word 'saved'. It would not look good for Thunderclan if their apprentices needed saving by outsiders, and that could be used against them. His mentor should have been there- I should have been there, not some random Skyclanner. Either way, Curlypaw’s fond memory of the cat rang alarms in her head. “You did run him out of the territory though, right?” Knowing her apprentice, she suspected he wasn’t the most firm with this encounter. “It’s… fine, to have friends outside our clan, but not when they are trespassing. Your clan always comes before them, as per the code.”

Comfreyheart had rarely ever made ‘friends’ with outsiders. The only cat that came to her mind was a Riverclanner she’d sit with at Gatherings. She hadn’t seen her in some time. Otherwise, she did not let outsiders close to her heart. As she saw it, eventually one of them would have to put their clan first. “Besides, they can't be trusted. There is always an ulterior motive to serve their clan,” she added, more so voicing her own fears. She’d hate to see Curlypaw’s trust abused and betrayed. “It’s better to just stay away.”

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Just smile and wave boys, smile and wave (c)   Just smile and wave boys, smile and wave (c) EmptyTue 7 Feb 2023 - 4:47

Tilting his head curiously at her question, his ears fell when she finished. He hadn't run the cat out of the territory and had instead been naïve and might as well had invited them to join ThunderClan. Kicking himself, he soaked in his mentor's words the best he could, though something that she said at the end peaked his interest. They always have ulterior motives... that didn't sound quite right. Yeah, there were some bad berries here and there, but surely not ever-cat in the forest wanted to see ThunderClan destroyed, right?

Thinking about what Comfreyheart said, Curlypaw couldn't help but feel guilty as the fact that he was even thinking of questioning his mentor. She was a warrior for a reason and had so many moons of wisdom under her fur, was he wrong for thinking something differently than her? Well, even so... she was here to train and teach him, which included answering questions, so he assumed he'd might as well share his thoughts. Besides, with his parents not having ever returned since the Twolegs invaded, she'd always been a mother-figure to him and he knew he could rely on her to teach him the truth about what was right versus wrong.

"No, I didn't chase him off... I'm sorry," he began, shuffling his paws back and forth, a bit nervous on how disappointed she might be towards him knowing he didn't do such a simple task, one that most apprentices were more than happy to do. "I understand protecting the clan, I really do. I want nothing more than to make sure my clanmates stay safe, trust me," he mewed firmly with a nod of his head, meeting his mentor's gaze. "But... if we always stay away, then it makes ThunderClan seem all defensive all the time. What if we were ever in a time of need and other clans only ever saw us like that? Then we'd be in trouble 'cause no cats would want to help us, right?" he questioned innocently, unsure of how all the clan politics really worked. He assumed it was all done through the leaders, but it was their warriors and apprentices that other clan's warriors usually saw on patrols, so it was up to them to set good examples.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just smile and wave boys, smile and wave (c)   Just smile and wave boys, smile and wave (c) Empty

Back to top Go down

Just smile and wave boys, smile and wave (c)
Page 1 of 1