Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Coy Smile [C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2953

Coy Smile [C] Empty
PostSubject: Coy Smile [C]   Coy Smile [C] EmptyMon 21 Mar 2022 - 17:34

ShadowClan Camp - Evening

Fawnpach was, to put it frankly, bored. She enjoyed the way that cats looked away from her in fear, but those that simply scowled at her brought her simple annoyance. The ones that seemed the least actually afraid of her presence were those pesky elders. Fawnpatch was an older cat herself; she died before she ever reached an age to warrant elder status. It almost upset her, in some ways. Elders were always speaking with kits and filling their heads with stories. It would have been a perfect transition for Fawnpatch, if not for losing the thrill of stealing kits away from other clans.

But the actual elders of the clan proved to be even more of an annoyance to her now. They were a source of comfort for the kits of the clan. They spoke of terrible things their ancestors faced and explained that StarClan was never truly gone; utter nonsense like all of that. It annoyed her to no end and it’s precisely why she found herself standing before one of the ShadowClan elders. Mistyfalcon. The name left a bad taste in her mouth as she glowered down at the old cat.

Rather than lash out or speak ill directly, Fawnpatch gave the elder a coy smile. “I do hope that you’re being well taken care of, dear elder. Do you need me to fetch you some prey? We are now a part of your beloved Clan again, after all.”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5642

Coy Smile [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coy Smile [C]   Coy Smile [C] EmptyTue 22 Mar 2022 - 20:19

Mistyfalcon's tattered ears slid back, scarred muzzle wrinkling in a snarl as one of the dark forest cats approached where he sat. He'd neglected to catch this one's name, and he didn't care to learn it either. The she-cat smelled of death, enough to make even his stomach turn. The words from her mouth were nothing unexpected. These creatures were here to make a mockery of the clans and fill their ranks, nothing more.

"I need nothing from you or your ilk." He growled softly. The she-cat stank worse than the carrionplace on a hot greenleaf day, an impressive, disgusting feat.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Virgo Tiger

Coy Smile [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coy Smile [C]   Coy Smile [C] EmptyWed 23 Mar 2022 - 17:53

Fawnpatch

Fawnpatch gasped in mock offense at Mistyfalcon’s growl. She approached him and circled where he was lying; she walked with casual ease and a slow tempo, just to let the mocking tone of her words truly set in.

“You offend me, darling elder,” she meowed. “And here I thought we had been welcomed into the clans.” She paused in her pacing to look at Mistyfalcon through narrowed eyes. “If you’re certain that you don’t want any prey tonight, then that’s too bad. I think elders should be respecting us Dark Forest cats as well. Given how long it’s been since I died, I think that makes me older than you tenfold.”

She sat down in front of Mistyfalcon again and smiled down at him. “If you won’t accept prey from me, then you won’t be eating; not today or the next or the one after that. I’ll ensure it, if you refuse to acknowledge us into your ranks.”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5642

Coy Smile [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coy Smile [C]   Coy Smile [C] EmptyWed 23 Mar 2022 - 20:08

If it was one skill Mistyfalcon was horribly lacking in, it was tact. He had no poker face when it came to hiding his irritation as her words, dark glare icily following the dead she-cat as she circled him and sat. "Welcomed." He snorted, "Because the alternative is winding up about as dead as you? Reeking of rot and despair?" Perhaps aggravating the dark forest cretin was a bad idea. Perhaps the newly-made elder found that he didn't much care. "You've been dead longer than any of us have been alive for a reason. Was it your atrocious grooming or sensibilities that landed you in a grave? You might've done well to stay in one for all that your presence defiles our camp." He snorted, "You're walking crowfood, though I'd hesitate to say even the crows would consider you or what you offered them."

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

Coy Smile [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coy Smile [C]   Coy Smile [C] EmptyFri 25 Mar 2022 - 18:36

Fawnpatch
"
“You wound me,” Fawnpatch replied blandly. “But no matter. However stubborn you may be, words only mean so much in the face of hunger. I know.” She let her front paws slide down so she was lying before Mistyfalcon. This elder had more spunk than some of those who rolled over at the sight of trouble. It would be quite enjoyable to break this one down. She smirked. “I think you shall make great company. Or perhaps you’ll join the crowfood you speak of so lowly."

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP