Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

boys will be bugs [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Characters : [♠] ✞ Scorchtalon (W), [♞] ✞ Sootwhisker (SC), [♥] ✞ Sagepaw (W), [♣] Plumleaf (SKC), [♛] Beetleshade (T), [♚] Applespark (SC), [♜] Mudshriek (WC), [T]Tinyshadow (RC), [I]Irispaw (TC), [R]Rainpaw (WC), [S]Spider (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : [♠] ✞ Windclan (T5 Warrior), [♞] ✞ Shadowclan (T3 Warrior), [♥] ✞ Windclan (App), [♣] Skyclan (Tier 2 Hybrid Medicine Cat), [♛] Thunderclan (T5 Warrior), [♚] Shadowclan (T1 Warrior) [♜] Windclan (T2 Warrior), [T] Riverclan (T1 Warrior)
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 651

boys will be bugs [c] Empty
PostSubject: boys will be bugs [c]   boys will be bugs [c] EmptyWed 4 Jan 2023 - 7:59

The longer Applepaw was confined to Highstones, the more he regretted going up against that raccoon. He was going stir-crazy, and there wasn't much he could do but accept it as he still hadn't figured out how to convince Burdockroot to let him return to his training. In the meantime, he'd resorted to doing anything and everything to quell the boredom lingering inside him. It was barely sunhigh when he limped over the the fresh-kill pile, searching for a tasty tidbit to bring to the elders. He was grateful to note that his leg hurt fractionally less than it had the day before, a clear sign it would be good as new tomorrow. He grabbed a vole and headed over to where the elders made their nests, setting the prey down and announcing his presence.

"Duskflight! Are you awake? I've brought you some prey!" He yowled loudly.

plotting pages | character profiles
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: boys will be bugs [c]   boys will be bugs [c] EmptyFri 20 Jan 2023 - 3:13

Duskflight

Duskflight's ear flicked at the mention of his own name, and he opened an eye, before quickly rising to his paws. The tom let out a brief yawn, curling his tail around his paws as he spotted the apprentice heading toward his own nest. "Applepaw? That's very kind of you. Thank you." He spoke simply, but not without a nod in appreciation and a smile. He was no longer a warrior, but to see his clan grow and change around him was so fascinating. His eyes also caught sight of Applepaw's limping leg, and his head tilted, offering a look of concern. "Is your leg alright?"

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Characters : [♠] ✞ Scorchtalon (W), [♞] ✞ Sootwhisker (SC), [♥] ✞ Sagepaw (W), [♣] Plumleaf (SKC), [♛] Beetleshade (T), [♚] Applespark (SC), [♜] Mudshriek (WC), [T]Tinyshadow (RC), [I]Irispaw (TC), [R]Rainpaw (WC), [S]Spider (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : [♠] ✞ Windclan (T5 Warrior), [♞] ✞ Shadowclan (T3 Warrior), [♥] ✞ Windclan (App), [♣] Skyclan (Tier 2 Hybrid Medicine Cat), [♛] Thunderclan (T5 Warrior), [♚] Shadowclan (T1 Warrior) [♜] Windclan (T2 Warrior), [T] Riverclan (T1 Warrior)
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 651

PostSubject: Re: boys will be bugs [c]   boys will be bugs [c] EmptyThu 26 Jan 2023 - 12:24

"Oh, this?" Applepaw looked down at his leg as if he'd forgotten it was injured. "This is nothing, just a scratch really. Raccoon bite. Did you know those things have teeth strong enough to splinter cat's bones? I found out the hard way, obviously, but me and Lighttail gave it a good beating, it won't be giving Shadowclan anymore problems, no siree!" He boasted, stretching the truth the tiniest bit. He'd rather have Duskflight think he fought the creature and emerged victorious than admit that he'd passed out almost immediately after being bitten and had woken up in the medicine den hours later.

"But that's just another day in the life of a warrior, the other clans could never walk a day in our pawsteps. I bet you fought loads of predators when you were my age!" He said, hoping Duskflight would have a super awesome story to tell about all the battles he'd seen.

plotting pages | character profiles
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: boys will be bugs [c]   boys will be bugs [c] EmptyFri 27 Jan 2023 - 7:10

Duskflight

(OOC: Feel free to visit Dusk's profile to know more of his scars!)

"Good to hear that raccoon won't be bothering us anymore. That scar of yours will be a noble one, Applepaw." Duskflight smiled. Upon hearing the following question, he gave a warm chuckle before emitting a soft purr. "Oh, you've come to the right cat, then. I've been through all sorts of predators and battles. Especially foxes." It was always his pleasure to tell tales to younger cats, and with a stretch, he rose, sitting up straight. Under him was the fox pelt he had gained from the rite of passage, and his teeth gripping it, he wore it over his fur — allowing Applepaw to take a closer look at the pelt.

"I won't lie, I was quite the predator magnet as an apprentice." Duskflight grinned, gesturing to his many scars. He bent down, his nose rubbing against the faint snake bite scars on his legs. He also had plenty of deeper scratches along his body, from raccoons, owls, cats, and foxes alike. But most were covered beneath his thick, dark fur. "I fought a lot as a warrior, too. But not for fun, of course. It was to protect myself and others from harm. I was quite the warrior, you could say. Well, feel free to ask about any of the tales or scars. I'd be more than happy to tell you."

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: boys will be bugs [c]   boys will be bugs [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

boys will be bugs [c]
Page 1 of 1