Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Lonely [C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1198

Lonely [C] Empty
PostSubject: Lonely [C]   Lonely [C] EmptyWed Jan 04, 2023 8:04 pm

Tigerkit had been, well, confused. He had been treated well enough, even if there were some cats who were understandably wary of a new cat... even if he was just a kit. It hadn't taken him long to feel a bit more comfortable in this new space, but the tom was still on edge after all that had happened. So the kit stuck to the fringes of Shadowclan's makeshift camp, debating the fairness of life and how he was around cats who would take care of him, but made him nervous. In order to help bring his mind to something else, he trotted to the fresh-kill pile, taking a small bird. Gnawing on it, at least the tom could focus on eating, and not on his social standing.

Lonely [C] Downlo46

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | 20/60 | #666d96
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's cool cat creator!
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2840

Lonely [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely [C]   Lonely [C] EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 8:25 am

Swiftheart had been doing her best to keep half an eye on that kit her brother had taken back to their camp. He seemed shy which was understandable given all these new faces, perhaps he needed a friend. She walked slowly over to him with a gentle smile and a playful look. She was often credited with having alot of the apprentice or sometimes even kittish behavior and energy even now as a fully realized warrior.

She trotted over to him and gave a soft purr hello you, I’m swiftheart she introduced friendly maybe we could play together if you are bored

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down

Lonely [C]
Page 1 of 1