Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

If You're Lonely, Come Be Lonely With Me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Characters : [♠] ✞ Scorchtalon (W), [♞] ✞ Sootwhisker (SC), [♥] ✞ Sagepaw (W), [♣] Plumleaf (SKC), [♛] Beetleshade (T), [♚] Applespark (SC), [♜] Mudshriek (WC), [T]Tinyshadow (RC), [I]Irispaw (TC), [R]Rainpaw (WC), [S]Spider (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : [♠] ✞ Windclan (T5 Warrior), [♞] ✞ Shadowclan (T3 Warrior), [♥] ✞ Windclan (App), [♣] Skyclan (Tier 2 Hybrid Medicine Cat), [♛] Thunderclan (T5 Warrior), [♚] Shadowclan (T1 Warrior) [♜] Windclan (T2 Warrior), [T] Riverclan (T1 Warrior)
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 651

If You're Lonely, Come Be Lonely With Me  Empty
PostSubject: If You're Lonely, Come Be Lonely With Me    If You're Lonely, Come Be Lonely With Me  EmptyMon 17 Jan 2022 - 7:33

Scorchkit fixed his eyes on the small pile of snow, imagining it as a vicious badger, trying to invade the camp and eat the kits. Never mind that he was one of the kits, he would save them all! He wiggled his haunches, then leaped forward and pounced, the action sending snow flurries up all around him. He battered the quickly shrinking snow pile with his paws, squealing in delight.

"Take that, you evil badger! Nobody messes with Windclan!"

He rolled around in the snow, flakes covering his fur as he grabbed his own ginger tail and wrestled on the ground with it.

Before long the already small pile had been flattened, and Scorchkit sat up, shaking snow from his whiskers. It would be more fun with friends, He thought gloomily, looking around the camp to see if he could find some more cats to play with.

He spotted a small black pelt standing out alone against the snow and immediately bounded over, greeting his new friend with a boop on the nose.

"Hi! I'm Scorchkit! Wanna play with me?"

plotting pages | character profiles
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2868

PostSubject: Re: If You're Lonely, Come Be Lonely With Me    If You're Lonely, Come Be Lonely With Me  EmptyMon 17 Jan 2022 - 7:44

Batkit blinked rapidly as her nose got booped. The shy kitten nodded quietly biting her bottom lip. She so far had no friends but really wanted some. She was glad that Scorchkit had started the conversation.

"h-h-hello" she meowed shyly smiling.

I'm Batkit she responded getting up standing next to her new playmate.

"And yeah! I wanna play your game looks like alot of fun" she grinned slightly. She had been watching him attack the 'badger' from where she was sitting.

She pointed with her tail to a group of smaller snowpiles nearby "Ahhh look out Scorchkit! Thunderclan is invading us!" she giggled slightly at the make- believe. She ran over to one of the snow piles and leaped into it sending snow powder flying.

She got an idea, she scooped up some snow with her tail and flung it in Scorchkit's direction hitting him gently with a poof. She giggled playfully Ahhh thunderclan is attacking you!

She was so happy to have a playmate.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Characters : [♠] ✞ Scorchtalon (W), [♞] ✞ Sootwhisker (SC), [♥] ✞ Sagepaw (W), [♣] Plumleaf (SKC), [♛] Beetleshade (T), [♚] Applespark (SC), [♜] Mudshriek (WC), [T]Tinyshadow (RC), [I]Irispaw (TC), [R]Rainpaw (WC), [S]Spider (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : [♠] ✞ Windclan (T5 Warrior), [♞] ✞ Shadowclan (T3 Warrior), [♥] ✞ Windclan (App), [♣] Skyclan (Tier 2 Hybrid Medicine Cat), [♛] Thunderclan (T5 Warrior), [♚] Shadowclan (T1 Warrior) [♜] Windclan (T2 Warrior), [T] Riverclan (T1 Warrior)
Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: If You're Lonely, Come Be Lonely With Me    If You're Lonely, Come Be Lonely With Me  EmptyMon 17 Jan 2022 - 8:11

Scorchkit jumped, his fur standing on end as the "Thunderclan" attack took him by surprise.

"Darn Thunderclan!" He shouted in outrage, running toward the snow piles.

He stopped beside Batkit, lashing his tail.

"We have to teach these prey-stealing mouseheads a lesson Batkit! Then we can save the clan! He cheered, leaping onto one of the snow piles

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: If You're Lonely, Come Be Lonely With Me    If You're Lonely, Come Be Lonely With Me  EmptyMon 17 Jan 2022 - 8:18

Batkit giggled as she watched Scorchkit take down another thunderclan warrior. She shook the snow from out of her pelt. It was so fun to have someone else to do activities with.

She followed her fearless leader into battle against the prey-stealers. Right behind him she tumbled into the snow rolling around happily.

For Windclan! she cheered

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: If You're Lonely, Come Be Lonely With Me    If You're Lonely, Come Be Lonely With Me  EmptyMon 17 Jan 2022 - 8:39

"For Windclan!" He repeated, gleefully pummeling the snow piles until they had been successfully flattened.

"They didn't stand a chance" He panted proudly, standing over the former snow piles with a prideful gleam in his eyes.

"Of course, I couldn't have done it without my loyal companion, Batkit. Cheers for Batkit, the bravest warrior in Windclan!" Scorchkit happily danced around his friend, satisfied with the outcome of their mock battle.

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: If You're Lonely, Come Be Lonely With Me    If You're Lonely, Come Be Lonely With Me  EmptyMon 17 Jan 2022 - 8:50

Batkit blushed slighly, her shy nature was not used to receiving praise and attention, she shifted back and forth on her paws shuffling awkwardly.

She breathed heavily panting from the playing and the nerves of being the center of attention not what she was used to.

She giggled slightly ... The bravest warrior in windclan?? she didnt feel like it but it had a nice ring to it.

She purred happily And cheers for our fearless leader Scorchstar! He stopped those Thunderclan theifs in their tracks She ran around chasing him as he danced around.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: If You're Lonely, Come Be Lonely With Me    If You're Lonely, Come Be Lonely With Me  EmptyMon 17 Jan 2022 - 9:03

Scorchkit stood up taller, trying to imitate a noble leader.

"Ahh yes, the battle was victorious, Thunderclan shall never set a pawstep on Windclan land ever again. We are truly the best." He deepened his voice, trying to sound mature, and turned to Batkit with an excited gleam in his eye.

"And since I'm the best leader ever, it's only right that I have the best deputy ever. Bat... err.. [insert Batkit's warrior name] Would you like to be my fearless deputy, and turn Windclan into the strongest, most fun clan of all?"

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: If You're Lonely, Come Be Lonely With Me    If You're Lonely, Come Be Lonely With Me  EmptyMon 17 Jan 2022 - 9:30

Batfang! she purred finishing her leader's statement.

She nodded excitedly looking up to him. She was so happy to have a friend it felt so much better not being lonely all the time.

She was hesitant and shy at first but seeing how brave he looked she quickly agreed.
I will be your deputy any time! Yes Windclan forever! We will have so much fun and get into so much trouble she agrees happily giggling at the last part.

She touches her tail to his nose with a boop, TAG! You are it leader! she giggles running away from him looking over her shoulder at him

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: If You're Lonely, Come Be Lonely With Me    If You're Lonely, Come Be Lonely With Me  EmptyMon 17 Jan 2022 - 9:52

"Not for long Batfang! Get back here!"

He raced after Batkit with a laugh, kicking up snow under his paws as he went. As he ran, he stuck a paw into the snow, grabbing a clump and throwing it, giggling when it hit her dark pelt with a small thump.

When he caught up to her, he booped her nose, grinning triumphantly.

"Ha! Caught you!"

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: If You're Lonely, Come Be Lonely With Me    If You're Lonely, Come Be Lonely With Me  EmptyMon 17 Jan 2022 - 10:17

'Batfang' giggles panting.

she shook the snowball off her Wow good shot! she compliments her leader.

She blinks as she is caught her nose booped.  EEEkkk... good job you win she meows catching her breath

There is a reason you are our fearless leader! she praises him following him along.  

Hey! I dare you to sneak into the leader den and mess up their nest a little bit she giggles.  

She was shy at first and still was but was also a bit of a troublemaker at heart. She looks at him wondering what he would think of her playful dare.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: If You're Lonely, Come Be Lonely With Me    If You're Lonely, Come Be Lonely With Me  EmptyMon 17 Jan 2022 - 10:32

Scorchkit's eyes widened, and he looked toward the leader's den. He was a bit nervous to complete the dare, what if he got in trouble?

Shrugging those thoughts away, he casually licked a paw and drew it over his ear.

"Of course, since I'm going to be leader one day, I may as well see where I'm going to be sleeping." He said confidently, taking long strides toward the leader's den. He paused, turning back to Batkit and whispering conspiratorially.

"Oh, and you can keep watch for any bossy furballs! Especially Hentooth... She'll have my tail if she catches me. The ginger tom hesitated as he thought of his mother's wrath, then shook his head, resuming his trek toward the den. It's not like I'll get caught anyways.

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: If You're Lonely, Come Be Lonely With Me    If You're Lonely, Come Be Lonely With Me  EmptyMon 17 Jan 2022 - 10:50

Batkit nodded and looked from side to side... Seeing no one she gives him the go ahead nod and watched him excitedly.

Go Go Go ! the coast is clear she said in a whisper, excited to see him actually do it.

She purred softly not think he would actually agree. Perhaps he was a brave and fearless leader for real.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: If You're Lonely, Come Be Lonely With Me    If You're Lonely, Come Be Lonely With Me  EmptyMon 17 Jan 2022 - 11:25

Scorchkit crept quickly towards the leader's den, crouching low with his ears pricked for paw steps. When he reached the leader's den he slipped inside, trusting his "deputy" to keep watch. He climbed into the leader's nest, rolling around in the soft bracken.

He purred slightly to himself as he did, marveling at just how comfy the nest was, even comfier than his nest in the nursery. When he decided the nest had been disturbed enough he crept back out, bits of moss clinging to his already ruffled fur.

He hurried back across the clearing to Batkit, his eyes gleaming with mischief.

"I did it!" He whispered excitedly once he reached her.

"The nest was so soft, I almost fell asleep in there! It felt like it was lined with clouds."

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: If You're Lonely, Come Be Lonely With Me    If You're Lonely, Come Be Lonely With Me  EmptyMon 17 Jan 2022 - 12:39

Batkits eyes went wide seeing him enter the den. She held her breath looking back and forth for any "bossy furballs" ... what was taking him so long... the excitment was so fun.

She relaxed seeing him reappear running back over full of mischief in his eyes

Good job fearless Leader! she purred happily

She flicks the bits of moss clinging to his pelt off with her tail giggling.

I knew you could do it she said giggling a hint of innocent mischief in her laugh.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If You're Lonely, Come Be Lonely With Me    If You're Lonely, Come Be Lonely With Me  Empty

Back to top Go down

If You're Lonely, Come Be Lonely With Me
Page 1 of 1