Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Come be lonely with me (C)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

Come be lonely with me (C) Empty
PostSubject: Come be lonely with me (C)   Come be lonely with me (C) EmptyMon 10 Jan 2022 - 20:05

It had been a slow day around camp so far, partly because of the general lethargy and worry every RiverClan cat currently shared, but also it just seemed to be one of those days.  An aura of boredom and heaviness lay thick over Ashflight as he eyed the diminishing fresh-kill pile.  He had already hunted with Otterpaw that morning but the clan always needed more food for their hungry bellies, and he honestly needed something to do to keep his mind from wandering into places it didn't belong.  He headed towards the camp entrance, prepared to go on a solo patrol, but he stopped halfway there and sighed.  He knew this feeling, this deep pit in his chest.  He was lonely.  He still had yet to truly reach out to a lot of his clanmates, and despite his assurances that he was home and loved in RiverClan it still was a bit hard to believe.  Everything was so different without Ivystar, as if a rock had been swept away down the river of his life and now the water was charting an unfamiliar path.  With everyone so hungry as well, snappy maws and tired stares often greeted him.  He knew though that, despite his diminished social group, he had one cat he could turn to.

"Hey, Perchfall!"  Trotting up to the bicolor she-cat, he greeted her with a friendly purr.  "Want to go hunting with me?  I was about to head out alone, but I would appreciate some company.  If you're busy though, that's okay!"  He hoped he wasn't bugging her, surely she had quite a bit on her plate given the circumstances...but he knew that was even more reason to invite her out.  He knew that Perchfall was a cat who liked to keep her stress and worries bottled up, it was important for her to have a chance to just relax and get away from everything.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Come be lonely with me (C)   Come be lonely with me (C) EmptyMon 10 Jan 2022 - 21:07

Then I can send Ebonyhaze on the dusk patrol-- no, no, he went out for hunting just a few hours ago, I can't make him go twice. Who else would I send? Scarletriver? No, she's busy with Petalpaw. Outwardly, it seemed as if Perchfall was just sitting at the base of the large willow tree in camp, staring off into space with her stone-cold expression. However, to anyone paying close attention, there was a visible tension to her shoulders as she tried to plan out the rest of the day's patrols. RiverClan's fresh-kill pile was as small as usual, and between apprentice training and their somewhat smaller than usual number of warriors (not to mention those indisposed from fighting predators stuck in the medicine den), the deputy was becoming increasingly stressed.

However, she was drawn out of her internal planning when another tom walked up. Momentarily she braced herself for another complaint about double-booking patrols or a request for something or other-- but then she saw his eyes. It was Ashflight. At his friendly purr, the tension slowly released from her shoulders. Her "friend." What a strange term. She still wasn't sure what to do about that term, but the kind nature of the tom always put her more at ease, despite her uncomfortable moment of vulnerability on their first patrol together. "I was looking for another person to put on the next patrol," she responded, "so that works out perfectly." Her face was still serious, her voice still fairly neutral, but there was a slight softness to her general bearing that few other cats would likely see. This way there would be the required amount of hunting patrols for the day... and, honestly, spending some time with Ashflight again sounded nice.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Come be lonely with me (C)   Come be lonely with me (C) EmptySun 16 Jan 2022 - 20:18

Ashflight nodded, his smile unconsciously growing a bit wider and brighter as his invitation was easily accepted by the bicolored deputy.  Now that he looked closer, she had looked a bit stressed before, deep in complicated thoughts he didn't have to worry about.  The only patrols he had to arrange or coordinate were the ones he started himself on a whim, the thought of organizing a whole clan every day made his head spin.  "Perfect!  Happy to help, even if by accident."  Chuckling, the stocky warrior fell into step beside Perchfall as they left camp, snowdrifts quickly surrounding them as they went deeper and deeper into the territory.  The short-legged tom tried to keep to the shallower areas of snow the best he could; the last thing he wanted was to fall face-first into the snow.  "You know, I've never thought before about how hard it would be to schedule all the patrols for the whole day, that's so many cats to remember and manage.  If you ever need someone to fill in an empty spot, just let me know."  His comment was offhand but genuine, but he was soon distracted by the scent of nearby prey.  Land prey was just as valuable as fish during leaf-bare, and Ashflight quickly crouched down.  It was a robin, likely flown over from ThunderClan territory.  However, a hidden stick under the snow cracked beneath his paw and the bird flew off, leaving Ashflight frowning.  He tried to shrug it off, meowing a quick "We'll have better luck at the river" before glancing back at Perchfall, not wanting to leave her behind on the path.

Last edited by RainyHeart on Sun 16 Jan 2022 - 20:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15086

PostSubject: Re: Come be lonely with me (C)   Come be lonely with me (C) EmptySun 16 Jan 2022 - 20:18

The member 'RainyHeart' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 2

Come be lonely with me (C) Mistpe10
Come be lonely with me (C) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Come be lonely with me (C)   Come be lonely with me (C) EmptyThu 20 Jan 2022 - 17:05

Though the world around them was still frozen, covered in clumps of snow bigger than she was, Perchfall felt again that slight, strange warmth in her chest as she walked with the gray tom. The crunch of cold icy snow beneath her paws was offset by her heart pounding audibly. Why was it that she felt so much more alive with Ashflight? So much more at peace, yet simultaneously increasingly nervous? What was it about him that made her feel this way... or was it just the fact that he treated her like a normal cat, with his easy and friendly way? He was chattering away as usual, offering sympathy and help with her duties. Are other cats like this with each other, and he is the only one to treat me in such a cordial way? Or is it only Ashflight who lives with his heart so open to others?

They were both distracted for a moment as the fluffy gray tom tried to catch a bird, but it escaped his paws fairly easily. Well, it wasn't surprising-- it wasn't like RiverClan cats specialized in catching birds. He was correct in that the river was probably a better bet for prey. She nodded at his suggestion, catching his light green gaze for a second before continuing to walk again. Eventually, though she was comfortable in the silence, it occurred to her that she hadn't said a single word since they left. Ugh. Come on, Perchfall, you were trying to be better about that. Her mind cast about for a conversation topic, and landed on her own apprentices. Hadn't she recently given Ashflight an apprentice? "So, how is training Otterpaw?" she asked, her voice quiet and low as she broke the silence.

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Come be lonely with me (C)   Come be lonely with me (C) EmptySun 23 Jan 2022 - 16:08

As they walked on, for a long time the only sound they made was the crunching of snow under their paws, and Ashflight wracked his mind for something to say.  He usually wasn't so hesitant to speak or be the one to start a conversation, but with Perchfall he wanted to find something fun to talk about, something that would take her mind off the present struggles the clan faced.  All the options though also seemed trivial for the same reason; however, his search was soon interrupted by Perchfall's soft voice, and he turned to meet her gaze.  He was a little bit surprised, but his eyes betrayed nothing but happiness as he fell into step beside her.  She's making an effort, just like we talked about that day...does she really value my words?  Or perhaps she's just doing her job, checking in on my mentorship.  "It's going really well, Otterpaw is smart and skilled for such a young cat, he's progressed quickly.  To be honest, I don't think he was very keen on me being his mentor at the start there.  I've heard that some rumors have spread about my history in the nursery, but he seems alright with me now.  I've been making sure that he keeps busy ever since Birdsong passed away, he seems the type to work through his pain rather than wallow in it."  He was about to ask about her own apprentices, how their training was going, when a sharp scent entered his nose.  He bristled, head whipping around until he spotted the source; a fox had leaped out of the bushes downstream and was running straight for them, its beady eyes locked on Perchfall.  "Watch out!!"  Just as the fox was about to grab Perchfall in its stinking jaws Ashflight jumped into its path and pushed her out of the way, feeling teeth sink into his flank as the fox grabbed him and shook, rattling his senses.

A Fox has appeared!  The Fox used Thrash on Perchfall dealing 10 damage and costing 15 stamina, but Ashflight used Blocking Leap, costing 5 stamina.  The Fox's focus has been switched to Ashflight. Ashflight is stunned for 1 turn.

Fox:
60/60 HP
165/180 SP (-15)

Ashflight: Stunned for 1 turn
30/40 HP (-10)
95/100 SP (-5)

Perchfall:
50/50 HP
120/120 SP

Last edited by RainyHeart on Sun 23 Jan 2022 - 16:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Come be lonely with me (C)   Come be lonely with me (C) EmptySun 23 Jan 2022 - 16:08

The member 'RainyHeart' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 3

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Come be lonely with me (C)   Come be lonely with me (C) EmptyFri 28 Jan 2022 - 18:01

An inaudible sigh of relief left Perchfall when her conversation topic was enough. Maybe he was just being nice, but Ashflight's cheery yet thorough response put her at ease. How was talking so easy for him? How did he do it? At his mention that Otterpaw hadn't been keen on him as a mentor, a slight pang struck her. Of course. I forgot that many people might distrust him due to his history. But how could you dislike such a cat? Thankfully, it seemed that all was currently going well. However, soon the air was devoid of his kindly conversation. What was going on? He seemed uneasy, fur bristling, glancing around the clearing through which they were walking. Her brow furrowed in concern. Was there a problem? Before she could ask, it became apparent. More sturdily built than her, the tom leapt forward and pushed her aside before getting snapped up in a giant pair of jaws that seemed to come out of nowhere.

"Ashflight!" A note of strong panic threaded through her voice, making it crack as she cried out in response to the fox's appearance. He'd sensed a fox, and instead of attacking it, he'd taken the blow for her. What a fish-brain! He could be seriously hurt! How dare he? Despite her indignant thoughts, her legs began to shake as she saw the violent way that the predator flung the warrior around. Sharp teeth dug into the tom's leg. There was no more time for her to stand here and think. Despite the fear that began to encroach on her thoughts, Perchfall darted behind the giant fox, sinking her fangs into its thick tail and pulling backwards with all her strength. There was a satisfying thud as she knocked it off balance, forcing it to the ground. But all she could think of was the fact that her friend was in danger.

Perchfall used Tail Yank on Fox, dealing 8 damage and costing 15 stamina. Fox is stunned for 1 turn.

Fox:
52/60 HP
165/180 SP

Perchfall:
50/50 HP
120/120 SP

Ashflight:
30/40 HP
95/100 SP

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Come be lonely with me (C)   Come be lonely with me (C) EmptySat 5 Feb 2022 - 13:26

Ashflight's mind was going fuzzy from the fox's thrashing, and he closed his eyes and bit his tongue to keep from crying out. The worried yowl of Perchfall echoed in his ears, and though he didn't regret jumping in to protect her, he didn't want her to see how much pain he was in. The fox's fangs stabbed his skin, and he could feel blood soaking his fur, but his feeble kicks connected with nothing but the air. Suddenly, he heard the fox yelp and the teeth let him go, the gray-furred tom crashing to the ground with a force that jolted his eyes open. Looking up through blurry vision, he watched Perchfall pull the ruddy-furred creature to the ground with a powerful jerk of its tail, his jaw left ajar in awe. He quickly came to his senses though and began climbing back to his paws, determined to rejoin the fight. "I-I'm okay Perchfall!" The fox looked equally as stunned as he was, it looked like they both had a moment to strike.

Ashflight is no longer stunned. The Fox is no longer stunned.

Fox:
52/60 HP
165/180 SP

Perchfall:
50/50 HP
120/120 SP

Ashflight:
30/40 HP
95/100 SP

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Come be lonely with me (C)   Come be lonely with me (C) EmptySat 5 Feb 2022 - 14:10

At least the fox had let him go. He wasn't being chewed up anymore. Still, Perchfall winced as she took in her friend's wounds. The fox's teeth had dug deep into his pelt.... But he was up. He could talk. And though she knew that he seriously needed the medicine cat's attention, there was no more time for her to focus. Instead, blue eyes still full of worry, she nodded. "Be careful," she begged him, not caring how undignified she sounded, before turning her attention back to the enemy. The fox wouldn't be stunned for much longer. The deputy darted forward and lashed out with her paw for an initial blow, then followed up by slashing frantically with both claws, hoping to deal as much damage as possible so they could convince the fox to run away. She didn't like their chances if it stayed.

Perchfall used Front Paw Strike and Desperate Blows, dealing 13 (8+5) damage and costing 14 (7+7) stamina.

Fox:
39/60 HP
165/180 SP

Perchfall:
50/50 HP
91/120 SP

Ashflight:
30/40 HP
95/100 SP

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Come be lonely with me (C)   Come be lonely with me (C) EmptySat 5 Feb 2022 - 14:36

The fox let out a high-pitched squeal as Perchfall's claws scored its flesh, hot red blood dripping onto the ground from its injuries.  Angered, the creature ignored the throbbing in its tail and stood up, whipping around in time to see Ashflight lunging towards its throat.  Its reflexes were too quick, however, and before Ashflight could back off the fox bit down into his shoulder, and this time Ashflight couldn't help the pained cry that left his mouth.  He scratched the fox's nose with his claws, trying to make the creature release, but to no avail.  Blood was soaking the fur down his leg, and the harder the fox bit the more Ashflight's vision darkened.  Wincing, the gray-pelted warrior thought fast and went completely limp in the fox's grasp, eyes unfocused and mouth hanging open.  It took a few seconds, longer than he thought it would, but as soon as the fox's grip loosened Ashflight burst back to life and scratched wildly at the fox's eyes, causing the beast to yelp and pull away.  Thick lines of red now lay across the predator's face, it would retreat soon enough.

The Fox used Iron Bite on Ashflight, dealing 17 damage and costing 30 stamina.
Ashflight used Play Dead, dealing 10 damage and costing 5 stamina.

Fox:
29/60 HP (-10)
135/180 SP (-30)

Perchfall:
50/50 HP
91/120 SP

Ashflight:
13/40 HP (-17)
90/100 SP (-5)

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Come be lonely with me (C)   Come be lonely with me (C) EmptySat 5 Feb 2022 - 14:59

Perchfall could hardly focus on the fight. Her heart was pounding so loud in her ears that she barely heard the fox's yelp of pain, barely saw it as it whipped around to look at her-- and then back at Ashflight. No, focus on me! Leave him alone! However, despite her best efforts, the predator once again attacked her companion, and his scream of pain accompanied by the sickening sound of fangs tearing his flesh was something that would haunt her nightmares forever.

Panicked, she turned her attention from the enemy onto her friend-- and saw him hanging limp from the fox's jaws. Blood gushed from his injuries. His soft green eyes were unfocused, staring into nothingness, nearly devoid of the light that usually shone in them.

Was he...?

For once, Perchfall completely lost control of her voice. Normally she could keep all the words inside, even in moments of pain or fear or grief, but the total shock of the scene in front of her eyes was too much. Ashflight wasn't moving. He looked like a limp piece of prey caught in the fox's jaws. Just a moment ago he'd been assuring her he was fine. "No, no, no, no...." Her voice, usually low and calm, sounded distorted and distraught as unfamiliar hot tears began to well up in her eyes. She never cried. Sometimes she would find a quiet moment alone to let the grief out, but she never cried like this.

However, there was no time to grieve. Of all the times she chose to get emotional--! There was still a predator to fight. A slight shuffling of the fox's paws brought her back to reality, and she tried to focus through the world that swam before her. Claws unsheathed, she let out a raw, guttural scream and leapt onto the fox's back, digging into its shoulders, not noticing in her pain that Ashflight was not actually dead.

Perchfall used Leap-and-Hold, dealing 8 damage and costing 15 stamina. Fox is pinned for 1 turn.

Fox:
21/60 HP
135/180 SP

Perchfall:
50/50 HP
76/120 SP

Ashflight:
13/40 HP
90/100 SP

Last edited by Ash on Sat 5 Feb 2022 - 14:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Come be lonely with me (C)   Come be lonely with me (C) EmptySat 5 Feb 2022 - 14:59

The member 'Ash' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 3

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Come be lonely with me (C)   Come be lonely with me (C) EmptyMon 14 Feb 2022 - 14:15

Ashflight, his back and shoulder bleeding and hurting like mad, panted as he flung himself away from the fox as it turned to react to Perchfall's attack, his vision spinning and blurred.  He knew he needed to jump back in, to beat off this fox once and for all, but he was so tired and sore...  His green eyes were heavy-lidded and dull, the gray-furred warrior's paws stumbled as he tried to go forward, causing him to crash to the ground.  I...I can't...I don't know if I...can do it...  Looking up through the grass, he could see Perchfall's powerful form leap onto the fox's back, a strange desperate screech echoing from deep within her chest, as if from her heart itself.  Ears flicking, he tried to shake some clarity back into his head; why is she so distraught?  Is she hurt?  Her face looked wet, not with blood but...  Is she...crying?  No, don't cry, I'm coming!  I'm right here Perchfall!  You're not alone!

A drive from within him, one he hadn't known before, pushed him back to his paws and made him run at the fox, claws extending and face contorted by a ferocious hiss.  As the fox was preoccupied by Perchfall on his back, Ashflight went for its throat, biting hard with sharp teeth until he tasted blood.  Just die or run already...don't make her cry anymore!

The Fox is not longer pinned.
Ashflight used Snap on the Fox, dealing 8 damage and costing 7 stamina.

Fox:
13/60 HP (-8)
135/180 SP

Perchfall:
50/50 HP
76/120 SP

Ashflight:
13/40 HP
83/100 SP (-7)

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Come be lonely with me (C)   Come be lonely with me (C) EmptyTue 15 Feb 2022 - 12:34

The world blurred together. Trees, ground, sky, even the predator she was fighting all seemed to be indistinct and not separate. Trying to focus was a losing battle-- even if she could sort out which physical object was which, her mental state was such a mess that it would barely be worth it. All Perchfall could do was keep hanging onto the fox for dear life, claws digging in deeper as it thrashed around, fighting herself just as much as she was fighting her enemy. She couldn't shake the image of Ashflight lying immobile in the fox's jaws. His green eyes empty. She didn't even know him that well! They were friends, that was all! Was she just this attached to the one cat to show her an ounce of true understanding? But even trying to think about him in the past tense made her head spin, and made her heart hurt. She would sort it out later. After this threat was eliminated. But, oh, StarClan... what was she going to do? This was why emotions were something to be shut out. This was why she couldn't get close to anyone. This was all her fault.

In yet another moment of distraction, the fox finally got the better of her, and a convulsive shake of its body loosened her claws, making her tumble heavily to the ground. Breath left her lungs as she landed, too stunned to realize what had happened for a moment. She couldn't get up fast enough. Acknowledging her likely defeat, she prepared herself for the fox's next blow... which didn't come. What? She was now its only opponent. What reason would the now-victorious predator have to spare her? Curiosity overwhelming her physical and emotional pain, Perchfall struggled to her feet, looking at the fox. But the sight before her made no sense. Ashflight, still bloodied and beaten, was alive, sinking his teeth into the fox's throat. That couldn't be true. He was dead on the ground somewhere. He was.... okay?

Relief warred with confusion and disbelief inside her tear-strained eyes as she stared at him, uncomprehending. What happened? Was this some apparition from StarClan? Were her senses playing a trick on her? The fox seemed to be reacting to him as well. Was it possible that he had come back to life? Or that he was never truly dead? In the influx of emotions once more, she could not regulate her expression from the desperate hope it showed. And yet, once more, Perchfall was brought firmly back to reality by the strangled groans of the fox. It had to die, or leave-- and soon. She couldn't just stand here wide-eyed like some fish-brained apprentice. She was the deputy of RiverClan. She had to protect the Clan and help... Ashflight... drive this predator away. Still not quite thinking, she made a risky move and darted under the thrashing fox's paws, hoping to get in a strike at its exposed underbelly while it was distracted. However, in her confused senses, she miscalculated. A little too far to one side of the fox-- a clawed paw slashed her shoulder open. Thankfully the wound was shallow, but it still hurt. A hiss of breath left her teeth as she crawled out from under the predator. That was not a smart move. She was lucky it didn't end worse... but she should have done something helpful instead. Perchfall, what is wrong with you?

Perchfall tried to use Belly Rake, but was unsuccessful, taking 5 recoil damage and costing 25 stamina.

Perchfall:
45/50 HP
51/120 SP

Fox:
13/60 HP
135/180 SP

Ashflight:
13/40 HP
83/100 SP

Last edited by Ash on Tue 15 Feb 2022 - 12:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come be lonely with me (C)   Come be lonely with me (C) Empty

Back to top Go down

Come be lonely with me (C)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next