Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

An Inquisitive Mind (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2457

An Inquisitive Mind (open) Empty
PostSubject: An Inquisitive Mind (open)   An Inquisitive Mind (open) EmptyMon 12 Dec 2022 - 10:08

Sagekit had just been wandering around the edges of the Sandy Hollow, picking as many random plants as she could carry. Now, she’d lined them up on the ground in a way she liked and stepped back to view her work. With a little nod and a small trill of satisfaction, she pawed at one leaf that particularly interested her. “Does anybody know what this is?” she asked loudly, staring at the leaf.
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2299

PostSubject: Re: An Inquisitive Mind (open)   An Inquisitive Mind (open) EmptyMon 12 Dec 2022 - 10:16

Frondpaw had just gotten apprenticed and was lounging anxiously around the Sandy Hollow, hoping he was doing the right thing and that no one would get onto him. Surely if he were supposed to do anything else, someone would tell him, right? The brown tabby wondered if Curlypaw would be willing to play again, like they had as kits… or was he too old for that, now? He hoped not! Surely not, right? The young tom sighed, flipping onto his back and staring up through the trees. He barely remembered Fourtrees, if he was honest- where was camp? What was it like? Why did they not return? He did not remember the earth’s shaking, not really- it had all happened so long ago, but what if it returned? What if the sand poured down on them and suffocated them alll?

A kit’s loud voice startled him out of his reverie. Curious, Frondpaw padded over, sniffing at the leaf in question. “I don’t think so… maybe a… beech leaf? It looks kinda like a birch leaf, though, maybe? I don’t think it’s an oak leaf. I’m Frondpaw, who’re you?” the tabby tom asked curiously, tilting his head. He’d seen this kit around- she wasn’t that much younger than he was. “I like your leaf collection,” he added politely. In reality, he wasn’t that interested in it, but he had to be polite, you know? Besides, she was a kit, and he’d better be extra extra polite to her. It wasn’t like her leaf collection was anything yucky, either, like toads. Eergh.
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: An Inquisitive Mind (open)   An Inquisitive Mind (open) EmptyMon 12 Dec 2022 - 10:43

Sagekit looked at Frondpaw when he sniffed her leaf. “Thanks. I’m Sagekit. Yeah, not an oak leaf. I’ve gathered a lot of those. I’m just finding random plants right now but I want to get real herbs someday. What kinds of things do you like?”
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2299

PostSubject: Re: An Inquisitive Mind (open)   An Inquisitive Mind (open) EmptyMon 12 Dec 2022 - 11:08

“Real herbs?” he echoed curiously. “Comfrey’s a herb, right? I… I don’t know what I like. Playing, maybe? What other things do you like, other than herbs?” That was the polite thing to do. Frondpaw really wasn’t sure what he liked… not getting in trouble? Did that count?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Inquisitive Mind (open)   An Inquisitive Mind (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

An Inquisitive Mind (open)
Page 1 of 1