Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Don't mind little old me, just chillin' by the border...(open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

Don't mind little old me, just chillin' by the border...(open) Empty
PostSubject: Don't mind little old me, just chillin' by the border...(open)   Don't mind little old me, just chillin' by the border...(open) EmptySat 18 Jul 2015 - 8:33

Anyone could mistake him for a warrior. Emberpaw, the medicine cat apprentice, sat on the side of the Thunderpath, picking blackberry leaves to bring back to camp. Though there weren't many trees in Windclan, there were still bees that make nests in the ground, and blackberry leaves helps the swelling of bee stings. You would expect the strong and muscular medicine cat to be weak because he had no battle training or didn't hunt, but Emberpaw got his workout everyday when he had to walk all across the territories to gather certain herbs. Oddly, in his free time, Emberpaw would run around the borders of Windclan territory just to get his energy out, and he would force himself to keep going until he fell of exhaustion. Nobody knew why he wanted to do this, but then again, nobody knew why Emberpaw did half the stuff he did. What can I say, he is an odd cat.

The messy, red furred tom lifted his grey eyes up to the stone path as a monster roared by. He tilted his head to the side and squinted towards Shadowclan territory, seeing a figure in the distance. He laughed. Uck, hopefully one of those crow-food eaters don't wander over to the Thunderpath! Their scent is so vile, I bet it comes out of their butts like skunks! Emberpaw chuckled again and continued to pick leaves.

Don't mind little old me, just chillin' by the border...(open) Image13

Don't mind little old me, just chillin' by the border...(open) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Don't mind little old me, just chillin' by the border...(open)   Don't mind little old me, just chillin' by the border...(open) EmptySat 18 Jul 2015 - 8:39

OOC: Is this open for any ShadowClan cat, or no?

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Don't mind little old me, just chillin' by the border...(open)   Don't mind little old me, just chillin' by the border...(open) EmptySat 18 Jul 2015 - 8:45

OOC: Yeah

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Don't mind little old me, just chillin' by the border...(open)   Don't mind little old me, just chillin' by the border...(open) EmptySat 18 Jul 2015 - 8:52

OOC: Okay, thanks.

IC: The blind apprentice felt so much grief for murdering Shadepaw, and she padded along the rough black road quietly. Its quiet today. Nothing will hurt me. Wait, what's that smell? The ShadowClan apprentice thought, bounding off of the path.

Quickly and quietly and tried to creep up on Emberpaw. "What Clan are you!" She demanded, leaping up from the marshy land. She took a small step forward, and sniffed Emberpaw suspiciously.

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Don't mind little old me, just chillin' by the border...(open)   Don't mind little old me, just chillin' by the border...(open) EmptySat 18 Jul 2015 - 9:21

Emberpaw eyed the Shadowclan cat as she came nearer and tried to sneak up on him. Emberpaw wasn't the least bit scared. The apprentice swatted the stranger's nose away with his paw as she sniffed him. "Ay, keep your nose to yourself, little missy." the way the Shadowclan she-cat's eyes looked told Emberpaw that she was blind. Oh how much fun he is going to have with her..."I'm a Riverclan warrior, okay! What are you doing all the way over on Riverclan territory! I suggest you get back to your own land before I tear your eyes out!" Boy, this was going to be fun.

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Don't mind little old me, just chillin' by the border...(open)   Don't mind little old me, just chillin' by the border...(open) EmptySat 18 Jul 2015 - 9:29

This is RiverClan territory? He smells like WindClan... Mousepaw snarled, "Are you sure this isn't WindClan territory? You smell awful. RiverClan cats smell of fish. You reek of a disgusting rabbit stench." She snapped her jaws open and then closed again, letting the other 'RiverClan warrior' know that she could fight. "Don't mess with me! I can fight. As a matter of fact, you smell of herbs and rabbits! You must be a medicine cat! Medicine cats can't fight as well as warriors can." She taunted.

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Don't mind little old me, just chillin' by the border...(open)   Don't mind little old me, just chillin' by the border...(open) EmptySat 18 Jul 2015 - 9:59

Emberpaw smiled and laughed. "So, your smarter then I thought you were. Nice job, kid. I can still fight, but I haven't had the proper training. And I wouldn't go around snarling at medicine cats if you knew what was good for ya; Starclan won't be too happy 'bout that." The Windclan medicine cat apprentice circled around the Shadowclan apprentice, inspecting her. "Whats your name?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Don't mind little old me, just chillin' by the border...(open)   Don't mind little old me, just chillin' by the border...(open) EmptySat 18 Jul 2015 - 10:13

Mousepaw simply snarled, "And why would I tell you that?" She flicked her tail meaningless. "I don't need any WindClan dirt-bags to know my name. But since you seem nice," She growled, her ears twitching violently, "My name's Mousepaw. But, since I told you mine, you tell me yours." The brown apprentice unsheathed her claws, ready to attack if needed.

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Don't mind little old me, just chillin' by the border...(open)   Don't mind little old me, just chillin' by the border...(open) EmptySat 18 Jul 2015 - 10:56

Emberpaw laughed. "Woah, woah, woah, slow down there. A dirt-bag? Please, Im no Thunderclan cat." He laughed again and finally sat down, sure that Mousepaw wasn't a threat. "But my name is Emberpaw, and relax, I'm not going to attack. A medicine cat fighting a battle-trained apprentice would be a huge mistake. Oh, and can you move to the right a bit? Your stepping on the blackberry leaves which I'm gathering." He tugged on the herbs which were under the she-cat's paw.

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Don't mind little old me, just chillin' by the border...(open)   Don't mind little old me, just chillin' by the border...(open) EmptySat 18 Jul 2015 - 11:05

Mousepaw quickly moved her paw, and relaxed. She still bared her teeth, and snapped, "Dirt-bags can be from any Clan." She responded lamely, then started walking back, quite suddenly. She didn't see anything; she was blind, it was just a thought about her murderous self, and thought, How can I trust him? I'm a murderer. He shouldn't even trust me. I've killed Shadepaw but still...

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Don't mind little old me, just chillin' by the border...(open)   Don't mind little old me, just chillin' by the border...(open) EmptySat 18 Jul 2015 - 11:13

"So that means that dirtbags can be from Shadowclan too?" he joked. When Mousepaw started to walk away, Emberpaw feared it was because of what he said. "Hey, wait up!" The tom's messy fur became messier as he ran after her. "Where are you going? We were in the middle of a conversation!"

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Don't mind little old me, just chillin' by the border...(open)   Don't mind little old me, just chillin' by the border...(open) EmptySat 18 Jul 2015 - 11:21

Mousepaw didn't know what to say. She sighed, and whispered, "I uh, Thrushstar is going to wonder where I am," She lied, and started walking faster.

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Don't mind little old me, just chillin' by the border...(open)   Don't mind little old me, just chillin' by the border...(open) EmptySat 18 Jul 2015 - 11:40

Emberpaw stopped and watched as she walked away."Okay. bye, friend," he called, turning back to his herb gathering. What a strange cat, he thought, looking over his shoulder to watch Mousepaw walk away. Maybe I'll see her at the next gathering.

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: Don't mind little old me, just chillin' by the border...(open)   Don't mind little old me, just chillin' by the border...(open) EmptySun 19 Jul 2015 - 20:13

OOC: 'S this topic still open? If not, I'll edit.

IC: Slatepaw padded up to the WindClan apprentice. "Hey, Emberpaw. What's up?" he asked, tilting his head. The tom was distracted by a voice from across the Thunderpath.

"Hey, you there, gray one!" Batwing had just rushed up to the edge of his border and was standing on his paw-tips, craning his neck to see what was going on. "You're kin, right?" he asked, having sneakily weaseled some information out of his mother. "I mean, Greenleaf was my brother..." he mewed, feeling slightly uncomfortable at the fact that the ginger tom was there as well. Batwing couldn't help it. He had to trace his kin back, for his family's sake.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Don't mind little old me, just chillin' by the border...(open)   Don't mind little old me, just chillin' by the border...(open) EmptyMon 20 Jul 2015 - 4:02

OOC: It is, I just didn't post after Marcel again.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't mind little old me, just chillin' by the border...(open)   Don't mind little old me, just chillin' by the border...(open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't mind little old me, just chillin' by the border...(open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next