Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Leaves and Blossoms [Plumleaf]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5683

Leaves and Blossoms [Plumleaf] Empty
PostSubject: Leaves and Blossoms [Plumleaf]   Leaves and Blossoms [Plumleaf] EmptyTue 6 Dec 2022 - 15:09

There was a light drizzle, more of a mist really, just enough to be annoying to cats that had longer and thicker fur. Wolfblossom grumbled quietly to herself, ears twitching as she flicked away a particularly irritating water droplet. At least the rain had eased up, but Wolfblossom would have preferred if the weather was dry. For now though, she would just have to make do. Shaking out her pelt, Wolfblossom made her way through the hollow, hopeful blue eyes scanning around for one of her sisters. She wasn't going to bother Birdchaser today, but Plumleaf? They hadn't properly spoken in what felt like far too long to Wolfblossom.

Spotting her littermate, Wolfblossom approached with a smile. "Hey Plumleaf, are you busy?" She asked, knowing and despairing that the answer was probably going to be 'yes.'

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Characters : [♠] ✞ Scorchtalon (W), [♞] ✞ Sootwhisker (SC), [♥] ✞ Sagepaw (W), [♣] Plumleaf (SKC), [♛] Beetleshade (T), [♚] Applespark (SC), [♜] Mudshriek (WC), [T]Tinyshadow (RC), [I]Irispaw (TC), [R]Rainpaw (WC), [S]Spider (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : [♠] ✞ Windclan (T5 Warrior), [♞] ✞ Shadowclan (T3 Warrior), [♥] ✞ Windclan (App), [♣] Skyclan (Tier 2 Hybrid Medicine Cat), [♛] Thunderclan (T5 Warrior), [♚] Shadowclan (T1 Warrior) [♜] Windclan (T2 Warrior), [T] Riverclan (T1 Warrior)
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 651

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and Blossoms [Plumleaf]   Leaves and Blossoms [Plumleaf] EmptyThu 8 Dec 2022 - 14:29

The dreary, foggy weather was the perfect companion to Plumleaf's mood. She was just... drained. So, so very drained. It seemed like everytime she laid down, she woke up feeling more tired than she had before, which was a level of exhaustion she'd never knew existed. She yawned, her eyes drooping as she tried to stay awake. A good nap would've been amazing right about now, but she had to finish the task at hand. Which was...? She knew she'd been doing something important, but her sleep-addled brain couldn't seem to remember what it had been. Thankfully, she was spared from having to recall it when Wolfblossom called to her, causing her head to snap up from it's lowered position.

"Of course-" She broke off, jaws widening in a massive yawn. "Of course not." She finished, flicking her tail in a friendly greeting. "Is everything okay?" She asked as Wolfblossom approached, mentally preparing herself to have to contend with yet another injury or bout of bad news. Though Wolfblossom's easy smile should have been evidence that this was a leisure visit, Plumleaf was having a hard time not expecting the worst considering everything that had happened.

plotting pages | character profiles
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and Blossoms [Plumleaf]   Leaves and Blossoms [Plumleaf] EmptyThu 8 Dec 2022 - 19:42

Wolfblossom winced at the expression of Plumleaf's face, as if the medicine cat was already dreading something going wrong before it could happen. Was that what was assumed now when someone came to get her? Perhaps it might've been, given the circumstances... But Wolfblossom didn't like it. Not at all. Even if she understood the feeling.

"Everything's fine, Plumleaf. Well, as fine as it'll get, anyways." Wolfblossom mewed. Stars, the medicine cat looked exhausted. "Have you eaten anything? Or... slept?" The second part of her question might've been a little hypocritical, she doubted anyone in Skyclan was getting much sleep these days. But someone had to look after the one who looked after the rest of the clan, right?

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Characters : [♠] ✞ Scorchtalon (W), [♞] ✞ Sootwhisker (SC), [♥] ✞ Sagepaw (W), [♣] Plumleaf (SKC), [♛] Beetleshade (T), [♚] Applespark (SC), [♜] Mudshriek (WC), [T]Tinyshadow (RC), [I]Irispaw (TC), [R]Rainpaw (WC), [S]Spider (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : [♠] ✞ Windclan (T5 Warrior), [♞] ✞ Shadowclan (T3 Warrior), [♥] ✞ Windclan (App), [♣] Skyclan (Tier 2 Hybrid Medicine Cat), [♛] Thunderclan (T5 Warrior), [♚] Shadowclan (T1 Warrior) [♜] Windclan (T2 Warrior), [T] Riverclan (T1 Warrior)
Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and Blossoms [Plumleaf]   Leaves and Blossoms [Plumleaf] EmptyTue 13 Dec 2022 - 7:05

Plumleaf let out a small, barely audible sigh of relief upon Wolfblossom's assurance that everything was fine, though her sister's next questions caused her to frown. She couldn't remember if she'd eaten that day, and she certainly didn't know when the last time she'd had a good night's rest was, but surely that didn't matter as long as the clan was taken care of.

"I'm fine." She said, unsure of whether she was trying to convince Wolfblossom or herself. "That's not important now, how are you doing? Is there something in particular you wanted to talk to me about?"

It was almost second nature for Plumleaf to be concerned about the well-being of her clanmates, but when it came to her own well-being... No. She had too much to worry about, there wasn't nearly enough time in a day to squeeze in more than the required personal care. Besides, she felt like she was growing far too distant from her siblings, and with so many cats disappearing, she had to cherish her time with them.

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and Blossoms [Plumleaf]   Leaves and Blossoms [Plumleaf] EmptyTue 13 Dec 2022 - 8:59

Her sister said she was fine, and Wolfblossom's eyes narrowed. "It is important." She insisted. "You have to take care of yourself too, you know." Or Wolfblossom would, and knowing their family's trademark stubborn nature... Abruptly, Wolfblossom turned, padding to the fresh-kill pile. She'd have to go hunting later, but there was a decently-sized squirrel on the pile, even if it was thinner, it was far better than nothing. Grabbing it, she padded back toward Plumleaf, dropping the prey at her paws. "I came to make sure you ate something. I just thought I'd spend time with you, really." She added in response to Plumleaf's question. "I know we've all been busy lately." She'd noticed the slowly-growing distance between her siblings, with everyone tied up in their own responsibilities and the chaos of the earth shaking and twolegs. Wolfblossom didn't want to further that distance any more than it already was.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and Blossoms [Plumleaf]   Leaves and Blossoms [Plumleaf] EmptyTue 13 Dec 2022 - 9:16

"I'll be okay, I'm far too busy for-" Plumleaf attempted to assure her sister, but Wolfblossom was having none of it, promptly stalking away to the fresh-kill pile and returning with a admittedly delicious looking squirrel. There were probably others who hadn't eaten yet, she would have been fine with waiting until the rest of the clan had been fed, but she knew Wolfblossom wouldn't drop the issue until she was satisfied.

"Will you at least share it with me then? I don't think I can manage to finish this by myself." She pulled the squirrel closer, crouching down to take a bite while leaving room for Wolfblossom to sit next to her. After a moment of silent chewing, she spoke again:

"Thanks for checking in on me, I really appreciate it." She admitted. "Have you uh... have you heard from Mom lately?" She was well aware of the fact that several of her siblings had kept contact with Beechfang after her exile, but Plumleaf had never found the courage to seek her out. It wasn't something she was proud of by any means, but with the looming threat of the terrible vision, that would clearly have to change soon.

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and Blossoms [Plumleaf]   Leaves and Blossoms [Plumleaf] EmptyTue 13 Dec 2022 - 14:46

Plumleaf's protests hadn't quite fallen on deaf ears, but from how Wolfblossom hadn't walked off to the fresh-kill pile, they may as well have. She allowed herself a relieved smile as Plumleaf accepted the squirrel. "Alright," If Plumleaf was going to eat, Wolfblossom wouldn't mind sharing as she sat next to her sister. She made no move to take a bite until Plumleaf had started eating, however.

"I did catch her scent around the hollow recently but I haven't seen her. I guess it shouldn't be surprising but I'm... worried." She responded, "I know she's exiled and not... technically supposed to be sticking around, but I miss her. When her scent grew stale near the great ridge I was worried about her, even if we hadn't spoken." And, she had to admit privately to herself, that it was hard to fully let go, after Dovefrost... Was it so bad to want their remaining parent to stay close? For now it was all Wolfblossom could do to stay close with her siblings.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and Blossoms [Plumleaf]   Leaves and Blossoms [Plumleaf] Empty

Back to top Go down

Leaves and Blossoms [Plumleaf]
Page 1 of 1