Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Help me with reqs? ٩(˘◡˘)۶

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

Help me with reqs? ٩(˘◡˘)۶ Empty
PostSubject: Help me with reqs? ٩(˘◡˘)۶   Help me with reqs? ٩(˘◡˘)۶ EmptySat 3 Dec 2022 - 22:57

Link to the rank system for ease :]

I need help ranking my characters! Clementine and Astershine!
Also if you happen to just want a topic with one of my characters, even if it's not clem or aster, lmk while i'm here! I should really look into making my own plot thread soon

For Jayfrost, I need:
  • One hunting patrol
  • Two battles
  • Three dev topics

For Astershine, I need:
  • One hunting patrol
  • Hunting with apprentice
  • Battle with apprentice
  • One development topic

this is for me:

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:

Last edited by cotton on Mon 19 Jun 2023 - 23:02; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

PostSubject: Re: Help me with reqs? ٩(˘◡˘)۶   Help me with reqs? ٩(˘◡˘)۶ EmptySun 4 Dec 2022 - 4:06

*throws Astraeus at you*

He can meet/hunt with/fight Clem or Aster! Aster is his nephew I’m pretty sure so that could make for some interesting interactions?
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2423

PostSubject: Re: Help me with reqs? ٩(˘◡˘)۶   Help me with reqs? ٩(˘◡˘)۶ EmptySun 4 Dec 2022 - 8:23

Blazefang could also fight Aster. She needs a battle req and distrusts all of SkyClan. There’s also the irony of her not knowing he’s related to her boyfriend lol
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Help me with reqs? ٩(˘◡˘)۶   Help me with reqs? ٩(˘◡˘)۶ EmptySun 4 Dec 2022 - 15:41

@ cocoa I'm down for a clem/astraeus hunt and an aster/astreaus hunt if you are! Aster is infact his nephew

@ Nerd im fine with an aster/blaze fight! Might wait to do it until we find out where all the clans are going !

If the clans still end up living together we could do a spar (with some added claws if Blazefang feels ;0)

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

PostSubject: Re: Help me with reqs? ٩(˘◡˘)۶   Help me with reqs? ٩(˘◡˘)۶ EmptyMon 5 Dec 2022 - 6:44

Sounds great! Which one would you prefer to do first?

((Also completely off-topic but wow just realized what a varied life the smol bean has led. Forbidden romance, forced into medicine cat-hood, kitnapped by Twolegs, now deputy, possibly leader some day? Gosh! Hen is watching from the stars- completely befuddled but begrudgingly proud))
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6041

PostSubject: Re: Help me with reqs? ٩(˘◡˘)۶   Help me with reqs? ٩(˘◡˘)۶ EmptyMon 5 Dec 2022 - 14:20

I could offer some form of dev topic for Aster with Lightning? I want her to get to know more of her Clanmates, too

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Help me with reqs? ٩(˘◡˘)۶   Help me with reqs? ٩(˘◡˘)۶ EmptyMon 5 Dec 2022 - 20:49

@cocoa If Astraeus is staying with Skcylan after the first wave of TNR, we could do the Aster/Astraeus hunt first :] also YEA smallbean has done so much, man of many experiences

@holly messaged u on discord ;0

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help me with reqs? ٩(˘◡˘)۶   Help me with reqs? ٩(˘◡˘)۶ Empty

Back to top Go down

Help me with reqs? ٩(˘◡˘)۶
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum