Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

May I offer you a nice hunt(ing competition) during these trying times [WC sign-ups]

Go down 
+2
Lapis
cocoa
6 posters
AuthorMessage
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2299

May I offer you a nice hunt(ing competition) during these trying times [WC sign-ups] Empty
PostSubject: May I offer you a nice hunt(ing competition) during these trying times [WC sign-ups]   May I offer you a nice hunt(ing competition) during these trying times [WC sign-ups] EmptySat 3 Dec 2022 - 13:41

Hello!

The idea is simple: some WindClanners, to cheer themselves up during the chaos of the Twoleg invasion, decide to have a hunting competition. The rules are also simple: roll to hunt a rabbit or hare, and roll the big dice to see how large of a creature you caught. The larger the number, the bigger the rabbit! Both warriors and apprentices are welcome.

Signed-up:
1. Russetpaw (Cocoa)
2. Weaselfoot (Lapis)
3. Silverwing (Romantica)
4. Shadepaw (Thea)
5. Sleepypaw (kiikko)

I’ll start a topic when/if we get enough people (at least four). If someone rolls a predator, the competition will resume after the predator is defeated.

Last edited by Cocoa on Sun 4 Dec 2022 - 5:38; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1420

May I offer you a nice hunt(ing competition) during these trying times [WC sign-ups] Empty
PostSubject: Re: May I offer you a nice hunt(ing competition) during these trying times [WC sign-ups]   May I offer you a nice hunt(ing competition) during these trying times [WC sign-ups] EmptySat 3 Dec 2022 - 14:36

Hello  May I offer you a nice hunt(ing competition) during these trying times [WC sign-ups] 1f600  Yes please.

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1256

PostSubject: Re: May I offer you a nice hunt(ing competition) during these trying times [WC sign-ups]   May I offer you a nice hunt(ing competition) during these trying times [WC sign-ups] EmptySat 3 Dec 2022 - 14:39

sign me up c:

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

May I offer you a nice hunt(ing competition) during these trying times [WC sign-ups] Output12                   May I offer you a nice hunt(ing competition) during these trying times [WC sign-ups] Output10                          May I offer you a nice hunt(ing competition) during these trying times [WC sign-ups] Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: May I offer you a nice hunt(ing competition) during these trying times [WC sign-ups]   May I offer you a nice hunt(ing competition) during these trying times [WC sign-ups] EmptySat 3 Dec 2022 - 17:02

You’re both added! We just need a few more people!
Back to top Go down
TheaOfSunflowers

TheaOfSunflowers

Characters : Shadepaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Apprentice
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: May I offer you a nice hunt(ing competition) during these trying times [WC sign-ups]   May I offer you a nice hunt(ing competition) during these trying times [WC sign-ups] EmptySat 3 Dec 2022 - 17:21

Gimme that hunting rec <3

Back to top Go down
kiikko

kiikko

Characters : Sleepyhollow | Echosong | Foxtrot | Fawneye | Stagpaw | Weaver
Clan/Rank : WC |TC | SkC | RC | SC
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 682

PostSubject: Re: May I offer you a nice hunt(ing competition) during these trying times [WC sign-ups]   May I offer you a nice hunt(ing competition) during these trying times [WC sign-ups] EmptySat 3 Dec 2022 - 23:07

me me me!

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: May I offer you a nice hunt(ing competition) during these trying times [WC sign-ups]   May I offer you a nice hunt(ing competition) during these trying times [WC sign-ups] EmptySun 4 Dec 2022 - 5:39

Alright, you’re added! I’ll start a topic later today- people are still welcome to sign up until then!
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2426

PostSubject: Re: May I offer you a nice hunt(ing competition) during these trying times [WC sign-ups]   May I offer you a nice hunt(ing competition) during these trying times [WC sign-ups] EmptySun 4 Dec 2022 - 8:16

Is there room for a Blazefang?
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: May I offer you a nice hunt(ing competition) during these trying times [WC sign-ups]   May I offer you a nice hunt(ing competition) during these trying times [WC sign-ups] EmptySun 4 Dec 2022 - 9:20

There is always room for a Blazefang :D

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t49521-chasing-the-gold-c#536708

Here it is! Russet will start the competition once everyone posts once- good luck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May I offer you a nice hunt(ing competition) during these trying times [WC sign-ups]   May I offer you a nice hunt(ing competition) during these trying times [WC sign-ups] Empty

Back to top Go down

May I offer you a nice hunt(ing competition) during these trying times [WC sign-ups]
Page 1 of 1