Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Meet My Son [OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1417

Meet My Son [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Meet My Son [OPEN]   Meet My Son [OPEN] EmptyWed 2 Nov 2022 - 0:26

Comfreyheart
Thunderclan Camp

She passed the camp guards a friendly wave of her tail, letting them know the messy ball of fur hanging from her maw wasn’t an issue. The molly made extra care to avoid the entrance’s thorns from snagging on the fragile thing. Don’t worry little one, Thunderclan will take care of you. As she stood in her trusted clan, her gold eyes scanned for her sister’s green and blue. She wanted Fawnshine to meet her new friend right away.

Comfreyheart gently set the kitten down, unsure whether to bring him to the nursery or medicine den. Or, perhaps Mottlestar’s den should be first? She held the guest near her, ridden with hesitation. What she knew for certain though was that she would protect this kitten with all she had. I promise you won't ever be alone again, sweet child.

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
kiikko

kiikko

Characters : Sleepyhollow | Echosong | Foxtrot | Fawneye | Stagpaw | Weaver
Clan/Rank : WC |TC | SkC | RC | SC
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 682

Meet My Son [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet My Son [OPEN]   Meet My Son [OPEN] EmptyWed 2 Nov 2022 - 20:27

The little tom made sure to make himself as small as possible for Comfreyheart, he wouldn't want to be a burden, and if he made sure his limbs weren't dragging on anything it would make the journey a lot easier. He wasn't paying too much attention to their journey from the Thunderpath back to Comfreyheart's home. He was lost in his own thoughts and worries. He was worried Comfreyheart would leave him like his mother did - as the Twolegs did. He didn't genuinely think she would of course, but it would always be a worry for him.

Surely he was an interesting sight, small splotches of paint still remained on his fur. With time they would eventually fade away. As he was put down he hid between Comfreyheart's legs looking around with wide eyes. "Where are we.." he spoke with wonder in his voice. He had never seen so many cats in one place in his life.

"speech"
A MILLION DREAMS ARE KEEPING ME AWAKE INFO

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3002

Meet My Son [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet My Son [OPEN]   Meet My Son [OPEN] EmptyWed 2 Nov 2022 - 21:20

Darkspirit was not normally a cat to come and socialize. As he hefted a hawk onto the freshkill pile, a scent caught his nose... an unfamiliar cat. His mismatched yellow and blue eyes snapped in the direction of the scent, though for the time being he was more curious than he was hostile. He could tell by the scent that the unknown cat was not yet full grown. He spotted the young tom easily... especially from the weird markings on his pelt. Or was that... something else? Darkspirit had no room to talk about weird markings, with his front half being closer to an orange tabby and his back half being gray tabby.

Comfreyheart, his sister, had brought the kitten here... so how bad could it really be? At least Shadowclan wasn't crowding up their space anymore. Stinky rats. Darkspirit hesitated for just a moment before he casually approached. His eyes lingered on the kit for several heartbeats until he finally stopped in front of his sister and looked her in the eye. His expression was stoic and unreadable.

"Picked up a weird one I see." His tone was flat, but a small smile tugged at the corners of his lips. This was... this was how someone joked around... right? He refocused onto the kit. "I'm Darkspirit," He grimaced at his name but tried to hide it. "Welcome to Thunderclan camp." He wasn't sure what else to say. Socializing was not his strong suit. His eyes then went to the leader's den. Surely Mottlestar would smell the kit and come out to investigate soon.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meet My Son [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet My Son [OPEN]   Meet My Son [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down