Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Meet ThunderClan Scorchkit (Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

Meet ThunderClan Scorchkit (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Meet ThunderClan Scorchkit (Open)   Meet ThunderClan Scorchkit (Open) EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 8:54 am

Thinstripe walked into camp with a bundle of fur in her mouth, it was her kit Scorchkit. She was going to have to lie about Scorchkit not being hers but she could also hide him from the others in ThunderClan, which she knew she couldn't do but she could try. Thinstripe padded into a bush and dropped down Scorchkit, she groomed her kits fur trying to make his scent smell of her clan.
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: Meet ThunderClan Scorchkit (Open)   Meet ThunderClan Scorchkit (Open) EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:07 am

The tiny newborn squealed and shook, yearning for her mother's touch. He was quite cold and weakened. Where had the other bundles that had nursed beside him gone? All he could smell was his mother. He could hear muffled noises around him. He whined for warmth and milk. He was frightened and confused. Why did this place smell so different?

Meet ThunderClan Scorchkit (Open) TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Meet ThunderClan Scorchkit (Open)   Meet ThunderClan Scorchkit (Open) EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:11 am

"Thinstripe, who is this?" The senior warrior, who was still very healthy and strong, asked as he padded over to the she-cat. His muscles rippled under his short grey and ginger fur, and his dim amber eyes locked onto the little, squealing bundle. He could've sworn he smelled a faint whiff of rouge, but thought nothing of it.

Meet ThunderClan Scorchkit (Open) Image13

Meet ThunderClan Scorchkit (Open) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Meet ThunderClan Scorchkit (Open)   Meet ThunderClan Scorchkit (Open) EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:17 am

Thinstripe looked up at the warrior, she would have to lie about Scorchkit's father "This is Scorchkit, he's shat- he's Ryestep's kit" she wasn't fully lying, it was tectonically Ryestep's kit. She had just knew what she would name him Scorchkit she thought Yes that's it Scorchkit "His names Scorchkit" she added in as she pushed him near her belly for warmth and milk. Thinstripe rapped her tail around Scorchkit "I had him today"
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: Meet ThunderClan Scorchkit (Open)   Meet ThunderClan Scorchkit (Open) EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 10:41 am

Tulipkit padded up and sniffed the kit all over

:3
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Meet ThunderClan Scorchkit (Open)   Meet ThunderClan Scorchkit (Open) EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 10:46 am

Thinstripe smiled at Tulipkit "Do you know his name?" she mewed looking back down at Scorchkit "You may have a new friend" she added in.
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: Meet ThunderClan Scorchkit (Open)   Meet ThunderClan Scorchkit (Open) EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 10:49 am

"I heard you say Scorchkit" Tulipkit said "but a f-friend?" Does anyone want to be MY friend
she slowly crept backwards
OOC:Tulipkit is shy and I is Thought

:3
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Meet ThunderClan Scorchkit (Open)   Meet ThunderClan Scorchkit (Open) EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 10:53 am

Thinstripe nodded "Yes, he is a little younger but I'm sure he'll be nice" she unwrapped her tail and nudged Scorchkit closer to Tulipkit.
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Meet ThunderClan Scorchkit (Open)   Meet ThunderClan Scorchkit (Open) EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 5:44 am

Scorchkit whined and blindly swatted the air, his tiny paw tapping Tulipkit's nose. A muffled noise broke through his closed ears, and it sounded like... Scorchkit. Is that who I am? 

He squirmed closer to whatever he had just hit with his nose, his curiosity sparking as his tiny mouth nipped her tail.

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Meet ThunderClan Scorchkit (Open)   Meet ThunderClan Scorchkit (Open) EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 6:01 am

Frozenflame watched the two kits with a smile and muzzled Thinstripe's shoulder in a friendly sort of way. "Ryestep, huh?" he mumbled. For some reason, he didn't fully believe the she-cat, but whom she was mates with was not Frozenflame's business. "Scorchkit is nice and healthy, he'll be a great warrior."

Meet ThunderClan Scorchkit (Open) Image13

Meet ThunderClan Scorchkit (Open) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Meet ThunderClan Scorchkit (Open)   Meet ThunderClan Scorchkit (Open) EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 6:13 am

She nodded "I hope so, he seems to like you Tulipkit" she mewed looking at both kits with a happy smile.
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Meet ThunderClan Scorchkit (Open)   Meet ThunderClan Scorchkit (Open) EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 6:30 am

To anyone who knew Shatteredsoul, Scorchkit was nearly the splitting image. His fur pattern was a bit different, but his disposition and physical build were uncanny. He had no idea what his family history was shadowed in, no idea of the terror and murder his father had caused. All he knew was the sweet smells and feelings that alleviated his fear. And, of course, his mother, who he already loved dearly. He gave a mew and wiggled back towards Thinstripe, whining hungrily.

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Meet ThunderClan Scorchkit (Open)   Meet ThunderClan Scorchkit (Open) EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 6:34 am

Thinstripe sighed "First needs to get strength" she nudged Scorchkit over and looked back at Tulipkit "He must eat, then he can play with you" she reminded her "But I guess you could talk to me still"
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Meet ThunderClan Scorchkit (Open)   Meet ThunderClan Scorchkit (Open) EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 7:10 am

Dreamleaf padded over to the bush and looked at Thinstripe curiously.
"Whom might this be? I don't think I remember delivering him?" Dreamleaf mewed, saying the last part more quietly. The Medicine Cat looked happy.
"But anyway, congratulations," Dreamleaf smiled.

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Meet ThunderClan Scorchkit (Open)   Meet ThunderClan Scorchkit (Open) EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 7:17 am

Thinstripe smiled "I wasn't in camp when it happened" she mewed "I was in the forest, a cat helped me. I don't know their name though, they didn't have a clan scent on them but did smell a bit of ShadowClan" she added "I had four kits, some of the others were found in different territories and are now in different clans. I miss them, only Scorchkit came with me..." she trailed off "Ryestep would be happy to see them...." she looked at the entrance of camp "I don't know how they got in different territories but I could smell their scent going through and in territories"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet ThunderClan Scorchkit (Open)   Meet ThunderClan Scorchkit (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Meet ThunderClan Scorchkit (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next