Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A little seedling~ [OPEN, MEET POPPYKIT 8D CX]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

A little seedling~ [OPEN, MEET POPPYKIT 8D CX] Empty
PostSubject: A little seedling~ [OPEN, MEET POPPYKIT 8D CX]   A little seedling~ [OPEN, MEET POPPYKIT 8D CX] EmptyWed 18 Mar 2015 - 22:00

Things have been so calm and bright in the nursery at thunderclans camp, as of right now life was good for a ginger she-kit that goes by Poppykit, she never wanted to leave the nursery it was just so peaceful. At the first rays of sunlight, poppykit awoke slowly and sleepily, a still bit drowsy. The golden kitten had never left the nursery yet, even though her mother Fernleaf had always told her to consider it.
But going out there.. Out to a new world, who knows what could be there exactly? Poppykit had heard frightning stories of Thunderclan and Riverclan battling, she really didn't want to be apart of battles when she became older. The thought of it had made her lips twitch into a frown, her whiskers twitching and her amber eyes looking towards the entrance of the nursery in curiosity. The movment of her mother had caused Poppykit too look back and mew happily.

"Oh! Morning mumma!" Poppykit had mewled rubbing her side at her mothers fur.

"Morning Poppy.." Fernleaf had mewed sleepily, a bright smile on the cat's face as she watched Poppykit with clear love showing in her bright amber eyes.

"Hmm, What shall we do today mommy?!" Poppykit mewed tilting her head at her mother then quickly pounced on her mothers tail, playfully. Biting at it and shaking it gently.

"Well, I was hoping for you to go explore camp for a little bit, make some friends?" Fernleaf had said softly bending her head down and gently licking at Poppykit's fur to smoothen it out.

'Huh? Who needs friends? My mom is the only cat that I need in my life!' Poppykit had thought to herself a bit confused, she quickly shook her head at her mothers idea. "No! I'll just stay here with you!" The golden kit had mewed loudly, pressing herself closer to her mother's side.

A soft sigh came from Fernleaf, as she met her gaze with Poppykit's. "Please, dear just for a little while..[/color]" The queen had asked her, an ear flicking as her eyes showed hints of worry in them.

Poppykit could never had say no to her mother, well at least not when Fernleaf had pleaded her too do something, a feeling of guilt had gripped Poppykit's heart and she nodded very slowly. "Alright...I'll go..." Poppykit had said, annoyingly her tail flicking. As she started heading out of the nursery, the words I Love you had reached Poppykit's ears, she knew who said that her mother did, no one else would love her.

Once out of the nursery, Poppykit was clueless she didn't know what really too do, she had always kept to herself. 'Well maybe I could find someone to play with..' she had thought to herself. Her amber gaze looking around half-hoping that she would see someone.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A little seedling~ [OPEN, MEET POPPYKIT 8D CX]   A little seedling~ [OPEN, MEET POPPYKIT 8D CX] EmptyThu 19 Mar 2015 - 4:34

Duskfall returned from a successful hunt, bring with him fresh kill that was sorely needed considering the rough patch that was Leafbare. With Newleaf came younger and healthier prey, so he'd been busy catching all that he could. Which was why he'd been told to rest, and planned to go do after a bite to eat. He placed his bounty on the pile, and picked a thrush, his late sister's favourite, to eat under the shade of a tree.

Stretching out his muscles, he laid down comfortably and ate his meal. That was when he felt a pair of eyes watching, and turned to face a little kit. "Hello there, little one. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: A little seedling~ [OPEN, MEET POPPYKIT 8D CX]   A little seedling~ [OPEN, MEET POPPYKIT 8D CX] EmptyThu 19 Mar 2015 - 20:37

Poppykit's gaze continued to wander camp, seeing cats chatting away but she didn't want too go to cats no. She wanted cats to come to her, that would make her feel a bit at ease, just going up to someone and expecting them to greet you with open arms was a very doubtful thought for Poppykit. Her amber eyes glanced back towards the nursery, where her mother was. Well if nobody comes then at least she can say that she tried right? About to turn back another voice had surprised her, Poppykit quickly looking towards the new voice, only to see a face of a tall tom that was the age of a warrior. Most likely at least.

Stumbling with her words, it had took the little kit awhile to finally find them. "Ahh..Er it's Poppykit." The golden tabby had softly said, barely speaking louder. "W-what about y-yours." The tom seemed a bit intimidating, meeting new faces and new people was scarer then she had imagined.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A little seedling~ [OPEN, MEET POPPYKIT 8D CX]   A little seedling~ [OPEN, MEET POPPYKIT 8D CX] EmptyFri 20 Mar 2015 - 2:21

"Duskfall. Nice to meet you, Poppykit." He spoke as gently as he could, Duskfall could almost taste the kit's nervousness in the air. As a kit, he'd never really had a problem with approaching those older than him, but he did understand not all cats were like him. Which was probably for the best, he'd gotten up to quite a bit of mischief as a kit and an apprentice.

"Would you like to play a game, Poppykit?" He quickly ate up what was left of the thrush. He could use a distract or two, he was feeling quite morose after thinking about his sister.
Back to top Go down
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: A little seedling~ [OPEN, MEET POPPYKIT 8D CX]   A little seedling~ [OPEN, MEET POPPYKIT 8D CX] EmptyFri 20 Mar 2015 - 10:47

Lavenderpaw noticed Duskfall and a small golden kit talking near the nursery. She decided to slowly walk over to the pair and introduce herself. A few feet away, she slowed down, and padded up quietly. She sat down, waiting for a break in the conversation so she could introduce herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little seedling~ [OPEN, MEET POPPYKIT 8D CX]   A little seedling~ [OPEN, MEET POPPYKIT 8D CX] Empty

Back to top Go down

A little seedling~ [OPEN, MEET POPPYKIT 8D CX]
Page 1 of 1