Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Tumbling Acorns [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7377

Tumbling Acorns [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Tumbling Acorns [Open]   Tumbling Acorns [Open] EmptySat 29 Oct 2022 - 12:24

Out of the shadows of the nursery, a pair of orange eyes blinked - glowing with pure curiosity as it reflected the few rays of sunlight that filtered into the ThunderClan camp. With bunched muscles, the young explorer scooted a few steps forward - her brown fur catching the sunlight before she sprung forward and Acornkit took a flying leap into the ThunderClan camp for the first time. Her giggle of excitement was promptly replaced with a startled cry as her paws hit the wet ground from the previous night's storm and she slipped, hitting the ground with a thump and a grunt. She laid there, shocked and embarrassed before she scrambled to her paws and started to quickly try to lay down her fluffed up fur, giving the ground a few betrayed glares.

Tumbling Acorns [Open] ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Characters : ➀Forestbreeze ➁Brookstone ➂Briarrose
Clan/Rank : ➀Shadowclan T5 ➁Riverclan T5 ➂Thunderclan T4
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 497

PostSubject: Re: Tumbling Acorns [Open]   Tumbling Acorns [Open] EmptyMon 31 Oct 2022 - 10:58

Tumbling Acorns [Open] 1f339【Briarrose】Tumbling Acorns [Open] 1f339

Briarrose usually liked to start off her day by getting started on her camp chores before anything else, unless she was assigned on a patrol, of course. It was just more efficient like that. Now that the days have been plagued with constant rain, there was a lot more to be done in the camp.

She was currently on her way to change the moss bedding in the nursery nests when she came across a rather peculiar yet adorable sight. She paused her movements to watch it unfold. Briar could spot a tiny head staring out at the nursery entrance, curious orange eyes glittering in the light. The kit promptly disappeared from view for a few seconds. Before the young warrior could question whether the kit had gone back to bed, said kit sprang out of the nursery with a gleeful giggle. However, due to the recent rainy weather, the ground was quite slippery and the poor kit's paws went slipping. Aw. Poor dear. At least they didn't seem hurt in any way. Perhaps more embarrassed than anything.

The young kitten promptly got back up and then began to glare at the ground. You show that ground! Briarrose stifled some giggles before shaking her head with a fond look. Kittens were truly a great blessing. She hadn't seen this particular kit before so she assumed them to be rather new. She tilted her head before nodding to herself. Her duties could wait for a little bit. The kit looked like she might want a friend or two.

A gentle smile overtook her features as she neared the small, brown-and-white she-kit. "Hello, dear. Is the ground being troublesome again? The recent bout of rain has made it a hassle to walk on." Light amusement colored her voice. The tortoiseshell she-cat sat down and curled her tail neatly around her paws, soft sage-green eyes crinkled. "My name is Briarrose. I am a rather new warrior. What may I call you, dear?"

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
⓵ Forestbreeze of Shadowclan
⓶ Brookstone of Riverclan
⓷ Briarrose of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Tumbling Acorns [Open]   Tumbling Acorns [Open] EmptyMon 31 Oct 2022 - 13:46

A squeak of surprised escaped Acornkit at the sound of a voice - gaze widening at the sight of the she-cat that was approaching, before she blinked at the words. ...Rain? Oh, right she had heard about rain. It was the part of the loud noises that happened after the light went away. It made everything... Wet? Her gaze fell to the ground as she paws at some of the grass blades, noting how much different it felt from the inside of the nursery. ...Oh, right, the warrior! Her eyes widen as her gaze fell back onto the rather pretty she-cat. "M-My name is Acornkit!" she offered up with a swish of her tail, trying to stand as tall as she could. "A-And I like your name! Its...Pretty! Yeah, pretty like you are!" she chirped, bouncing forward as she happily circled the she-cat's paws. Acornkit wasn't used to interacting with other cats - there were some who would come into the nursery to do things with the nests but there so few kits to play with... Her eyes sparkled, excited at the prospect of getting to meet and see so many new cats now that she could venture from the nursery's walls.

TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Characters : ➀Forestbreeze ➁Brookstone ➂Briarrose
Clan/Rank : ➀Shadowclan T5 ➁Riverclan T5 ➂Thunderclan T4
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 497

PostSubject: Re: Tumbling Acorns [Open]   Tumbling Acorns [Open] EmptyTue 1 Nov 2022 - 12:00

Tumbling Acorns [Open] 1f339【Briarrose】Tumbling Acorns [Open] 1f339

Her smile widened as she watched the she-kit observe the rain-soaked ground. It appears that the she-kit hadn't known what rain was prior. Watching young minds learn new things about the world around them was endearing.

When the kitten introduced herself, Briarrose nodded and hummed. Acornkit, what a pretty name. She opened her maw to respond but was suddenly caught off-guard by Acorn's next words. She nearly choked and just barely managed to calm herself. She felt her face traitorously heat up so, as quickly as she could, she mentally righted herself and dipped her head to try and hide the brunt of her surprise. She'd never been complimented in such a frank manner before. It had effectively shocked the normally composed she-cat. "T-Thank you, Acornkit. It is a pleasure to meet you as well." Her chest felt warmth for the sweet kit before her. Her future mentor would be lucky to have her. "Your name suits your pelt, dear," she began, "I find them both quite lovely." She tilted her head and thought for a moment before asking, "What do you look forward to the most for your apprenticeship? I fancied the idea of learning as much as possible to be a good teacher for my future apprentices. I've accomplished it to some degree but I still have so much to learn. However, now that I have earned my warrior name, I have more freedom to do so."

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
⓵ Forestbreeze of Shadowclan
⓶ Brookstone of Riverclan
⓷ Briarrose of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Tumbling Acorns [Open]   Tumbling Acorns [Open] EmptyTue 1 Nov 2022 - 12:45

Acornkit contuined to give Briarrose a big smile, completely unaware of bashful she had made the she-cat with such a straightforward thought in the kit's mind. As a compliment was returned to her, she swished her tail in excitement before Briarrose's question caught her off guard. ...Apprenticeship? Oh, right! "Um..." she paused, glancing at her paws as her young mind started to race through what information she knew about being an apprentice. It was big - it was important. It meant she was growing up! The older kits would chatter on about it, excitement about hitting six moons old but...What did she want out of it? She hadn't put much thought into it - it seemed so far away.

"I...I dunno!" she finally admitted, glancing back up at Briarrose. "I-I guess I wanna...I wanna meet more cats like you! The older kits are becoming apprentices and mama is always tired and having more friends would be nice," she rambled a bit, tail swishing around her paws. "T-There are other Clans, right? I wanna meet them!" There was a pause. "...Can you tell me about the other Clans? You must have met them, right?"

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tumbling Acorns [Open]   Tumbling Acorns [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Tumbling Acorns [Open]
Page 1 of 1