Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Silver Blaze (Bushface: The Sequel) (Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Blazefang (TC), Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Blazefang: ThunderClan elder. Lighttail: SkyClan T1 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2405

The Silver Blaze (Bushface: The Sequel) (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: The Silver Blaze (Bushface: The Sequel) (Closed)   The Silver Blaze (Bushface: The Sequel) (Closed) EmptyFri Oct 21, 2022 4:43 pm

Blazefang stood out on the moor, enjoying the feeling of the leaf-fall wind on her pelt. Silverwing had agreed to come spar with her today, and she couldn’t wait. The ginger warrior kept her ears pricked, listening for a potential sneak attack.
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1245

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Blaze (Bushface: The Sequel) (Closed)   The Silver Blaze (Bushface: The Sequel) (Closed) EmptySat Oct 22, 2022 11:18 am

What a wonderful, absolutely lovely day! Silverwing's favorite cat in all of Windclan had invited her for a sparring session. Ever since she had become a warrior, Silverwing had stopped hanging around Blazefang as much. Maybe this session would be a chance to change that, maybe it would lead to their relationship becoming more than just apprentice and mentor! Silverwing was absolutely giddy at the idea, and as Blazefang came into sight she couldn't help giggling at the idea that invaded her mind. Slowly, quietly, Silverwing crept up behind Blazefang until... She pounced! "Blazefang!" She exclaimed, elation filling her voice as she landed next to the ginger warrior. "Did I scare you? I did, didn't I!"

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

The Silver Blaze (Bushface: The Sequel) (Closed) Output12                   The Silver Blaze (Bushface: The Sequel) (Closed) Output10                          The Silver Blaze (Bushface: The Sequel) (Closed) Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Blazefang (TC), Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Blazefang: ThunderClan elder. Lighttail: SkyClan T1 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Blaze (Bushface: The Sequel) (Closed)   The Silver Blaze (Bushface: The Sequel) (Closed) EmptySun Oct 23, 2022 8:39 pm

Blazefang cocked an ear. She heard… something, but whatever it was was downwind. That is, until it was practically on top of her! “Hey, Silverwing!” she purred. The ginger stood up and gently butted her head against the other warrior. “You sure did! I knew you were close, but I didn’t know where or that it was for sure you! So, how about a spar? You can attack first, since I’m older and bigger. I promise you, though, I’m a tougher sparring partner than Bushface.” She chuckled a bit at the inside joke.
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Blaze (Bushface: The Sequel) (Closed)   The Silver Blaze (Bushface: The Sequel) (Closed) EmptySun Oct 23, 2022 10:50 pm

The purr and tone of Blazefang's words sent the young warrior's heart racing. "Of course I did, you taught how to hunt after all, my stalking is top-notch!" That's right, they were here to spar! It was so easy getting wrapped up in spending time with her mentor, ex-mentor? That didn't matter, Blazefang would always be her mentor! Silverwing burst out laughing at the mention of Bushface, it had been a downright awful joke to her the first time around, but now it evoked nothing but joy. "That seems so long ago, doesn't it? I'm sure Bushface is plotting his revenge on you!" A bright smile adorned her face as backed away from the warrior, crouching in an offensive stance. "Don't get mad at me for this, you asked for it!" Silverwing jumped in the air, landing on Blazefang's back. "You can always ask me to stop if you feel tuckered out, old-timer!"

Silverwing used Leap and Hold on Blazefang, dealing 7 HP (-1 From Moor Runner passive) and costing 15 SP

Blazefang:
43/50 HP (-7)
120/120 SP

Silverwing:
40/40 HP
85/100 SP (-15)
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Blaze (Bushface: The Sequel) (Closed)   The Silver Blaze (Bushface: The Sequel) (Closed) EmptyMon Oct 24, 2022 1:56 pm

OOC: You forgot to roll for the duration of the pin. I went ahead and rolled a physical die and got a 5 (2 turns). This means your next turn is a continuation of Leap and Hold and will also exhaust stamina and deal damage.

Blazefang hit the ground, Silverwing on top of her. “Me, tired?” she gasped, pretending to be offended. “I am an eternal flame!”

Blazefang is pinned.

Blazefang:
43/50 HP
120/120 SP

Silverwing:
40/40 HP
85/100 SP
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Blaze (Bushface: The Sequel) (Closed)   The Silver Blaze (Bushface: The Sequel) (Closed) EmptyMon Oct 24, 2022 8:41 pm

OOC: Ah, I'm sorry I keep forgetting to use the dice ;-;

"The only thing that can snuff out a flame is the beating winds from a wing!" It wasn't terribly clever, but Silverwing was proud of herself nonetheless. Blazefang was still pinned, and showed no signs of trying to shake her off, was this spar already over?

Blazefang is still pinned by Leap and Hold, dealing 7 HP (-1 From Moor Runner passive) and costing 15 SP
Blazefang is pinned for 1 more turn

Blazefang:
36/50 HP (-7)
120/120 SP

Silverwing:
40/40 HP
70/100 SP (-15)
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Blaze (Bushface: The Sequel) (Closed)   The Silver Blaze (Bushface: The Sequel) (Closed) EmptyTue Oct 25, 2022 12:56 pm

“Ah, a pun battle, is it?” Blazefang responded, tail lashing playfully. “I’m so proud to have such a silver-tongued apprentice. Still, don’t claim victory yet, this blaze is gonna burn!” And with that, she began squirming violently, trying to dislodge Silverwing. Much to her embarrassment, though, the younger cat had her in a very tough pin.

Blazefang attempted Duck and Twist and failed, dealing 4 (-1) damage and costing 5 stamina.

Blazefang:
36/50 HP
115/120 SP (-5)

Silverwing:
47/40 HP (-3)
70/100 SP

Last edited by Nerd on Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15032

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Blaze (Bushface: The Sequel) (Closed)   The Silver Blaze (Bushface: The Sequel) (Closed) EmptyTue Oct 25, 2022 12:56 pm

The member 'Nerd' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Blaze (Bushface: The Sequel) (Closed)   The Silver Blaze (Bushface: The Sequel) (Closed) EmptyWed Oct 26, 2022 7:59 pm

"Aww, you're proud of me?" She loosened her grip slightly on the warrior, which seemed to be the opening she was looking for. Blazefang's violent squirms almost sent Silverwing flying, but she just barely managed to keep a hold on her mentor. "Burn out, maybe." This didn't seem fair, how was Blazefang ever meant to break free from her pin? With a slight huff, the silver warrior leapt from her position on top of Blazefang, landing face to face with her. As she faced off with the other warrior, Silverwing delivered a quick swipe to Blazefang's nose, keeping her claws sheathed. "I hope you've still got some life left in you!"

Silverwing used Front Paw Blow on Blazefang, Dealing 5 HP (-1 From Moor Runner passive) and Costing 5 SP
Blazefang is no longer pinned

Blazefang:
31/50 HP (-5)
115/120 SP

Silverwing:
37/40 HP
65/100 SP (-5)
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Blaze (Bushface: The Sequel) (Closed)   The Silver Blaze (Bushface: The Sequel) (Closed) EmptyMon Oct 31, 2022 9:46 am

Blazefang shook herself off, quickly whipping around to make another attack. “I’ve got plenty of life left!” she chirped, aiming a light but sharp nip at Silverwing’s shoulder.

Blazefang used Snap, dealing 8-1 damage and costing 7 stamina.

Blazefang:
31/50 HP
108/120 SP (-7)

Silverwing:
30/40 HP (-7)
65/100 SP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Blaze (Bushface: The Sequel) (Closed)   The Silver Blaze (Bushface: The Sequel) (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Silver Blaze (Bushface: The Sequel) (Closed)
Page 1 of 1