Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hello World!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2868

Hello World! Empty
PostSubject: Hello World!   Hello World! EmptyTue 5 Apr 2022 - 19:51

Batsong sat in the nursery, she had just had Crowkit a couple days ago and was still kinda tired from it all. She sat next to her kitten and looked at her so happily... Crowkit was a black sleek she kit.

(I got that from the character creation I saw, let me know if that is still correct :) )

Crowkit looked alot like her really and Batsong loved her so much.  She was so precious and she would do anything in the world for this kitten... if only Slightfrost could also be here... one day maybe she could convince him to join windclan and they could have their family together... no matter what it remained important to her that they stick together.  She gently and very carefully groomed Crowkit cleaning out her fur and she grinned down at the kit.

"h..hello you" she purred softly with her stutter that she had since kithood.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Kunai

Kunai

Characters : Crowkit (WC), Mudkit (SkC)
Clan/Rank : WindClan kit, SkyClan kit
Number of posts : 32

Hello World! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello world   Hello World! EmptyWed 6 Apr 2022 - 14:07

The tiny she-kit opened her eyes. They were beautiful amber color. Her sleek fur was freshly groomed. The she-kit mewed at her mother. Do I look like her? The she-kit thought."hi." She squeaked

Crowpaw | #cc0000 | WindClan apprentice

Mudkit | #0099ff | SkyClan kit

Pm me to rp!
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Hello World! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello World!   Hello World! EmptyWed 6 Apr 2022 - 15:18

Batsong purred softly her kit was like a mini version of her. She could not wait to have Slightfrost from Skyclan meet her.

She sat down next to her and wrapped her tail around the kit keeping her warm.

"I invited s-...some of the c-clan to come and m-meet you" she said softly.

She smiled softly down at the kit, she wanted to let them meet her clanmates but also didnt want her to be too overwhelmed by it either so letting her know before hand might be good...Batsong had always been rather quiet and shy and she wondered how her kit would be in that regard.

(OOC: I have reached out to others in the clan so hopefully some of them stop by and Crowkit can meet some others and make friends :) )

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2429

Hello World! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello World!   Hello World! EmptyWed 6 Apr 2022 - 15:44

Blazepaw popped her head into the nursery. “Eyy, Batsong! Where’s the kiddo? Aww, is that Crowkit? She’s PRECIOUS!” Blazepaw all but squealed.
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

Hello World! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello World!   Hello World! EmptyWed 6 Apr 2022 - 17:07

Fawnsong wasn't used to leaving his den so often but with Mistyky's kit and now Batsong's... it had to be done. At least this time, the tom actually knew and was on good terms with the new mother. The ginger, scarred tom entered the nursery quietly and walked past the energetic apprentice. He still wasn't comfortable showing his scars around, especially around young cats.

"I see you're doing just fine, Batsong. Glad to see you're recovering and that Crowkit is healthy." The medicine cat in training placed some herbs in front of the she-cat before continuing. "I brought you these so you can keep regaining your strength." His amber eyes darted at the small, black kitten. Though Fawnsong had a soft spot for kits, he kept his distance from Crowkit. He didn't want to give her nightmares with his distorted face. Instead, he simply tried to put out the kindest of his smiles and mewed. "Hello little warrior."

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Hello World! Signat14
Back to top Go down
Kunai

Kunai

Hello World! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello world   Hello World! EmptyWed 6 Apr 2022 - 17:31

Crowkit looked at all of the cats, and smiled. "wow! You all such big then me!" She said, not knowing how to talk right quite yet. She caught one of the words out of a cat's mouth. "Warrior! im gonna be a warrior!" She exclaimed, trying to leap up, but her tiny legs made her fall. "Oof!" She squeaked. She lifted her head up. "I ok!" she said.

Pm me to rp!
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Hello World! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello World!   Hello World! EmptyWed 6 Apr 2022 - 20:20

Batsong grinned happily as Blazepaw entered the nursery and she happily introduced Blazepaw to Crowkit. "T-..thank you for visiting Blazepaw!" she said with her stutter as was normal for her.

Soon after her friend Fawnsong the medicine cat apprentice entered she gave him a soft smile in greeting and dipped her head in respect. He had helped her alot during all this and she was very grateful for his help and eagerly accepted it unlike Misysky... Batsong was sad that Mistysky and Fawnsong did not get along but she was not going to let that spoil her very good mood right now.

"Thank you s-...so much for c-coming Fawnsong ... and for all your help in keeping an eye on me during this" she added on. She looked at the herbs he had brought and she ate them gratefully to keep up her strength as he had mentioned.

Batsong looked at her daughter lovingly as she spoke and jumped about she purred so happy to have a healthy happy kit.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Kunai

Kunai

Hello World! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello world   Hello World! EmptyThu 7 Apr 2022 - 5:27

Crowkit stumbled back to lay by her mother. "Momma!" She said happily, snuggling by her mother.

Pm me to rp!
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

Hello World! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello World!   Hello World! EmptyThu 7 Apr 2022 - 14:14

Shrikestorm wandered by the den, peeking in to check on the newest queen of the clan. "Well hello there, you two." He smiled at Batsong and the newest member of the clan, Crowkit. It was wonderful to know that the clan was growing. They needed that strength for the tough times ahead. Regardless of what was happening around them - and a lot was happening that Crowkit was being born into - it was nice to know that some things remained the same.
Back to top Go down
Kunai

Kunai

Hello World! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello world   Hello World! EmptyThu 7 Apr 2022 - 15:03

Crowkit saw the new cat. "Who's that?" She asked, lifting her head.

Pm me to rp!
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Hello World! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello World!   Hello World! EmptyThu 7 Apr 2022 - 15:11

Batsong purred very happily upon seeing the deputy and her old mentor enter the nursery.

She hurried over to him and gave him a quick hug. "Thank you s-s..s-so much for coming" she purred with a stutter.

Turning to her kit she grinned "This is Shrikestorm ! He is our deputy and is m-my old mentor... he tr-trained me to become a warrior" she explained to Crowkit and sat back down beside her. Batsong was so happy that Crowkit was getting a chance to meet new faces in the clan.

She was also very relived that no one raised concerns about Slightfrost being from Skyclan but Goldenstar was luckily very understanding. She hoped one day soon that he would be able to join windclan.

"one d-day you will be a warrior too... you make me so proud" she whispered with a smile to her daughter.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Kunai

Kunai

Hello World! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello world   Hello World! EmptyThu 7 Apr 2022 - 15:40

Crowkit smiled. "Deputy! wow!" She said. "I am gonna make you proud momma!" She said. "shrike.." She paused, trying to say shrikestorm's suffix right. "Stom. Strikestom!" She said.

Pm me to rp!
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Hello World! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello World!   Hello World! EmptyThu 7 Apr 2022 - 16:55

Batsong purred happily and nodded her kit was getting the hang of words very quickly and she was right... she already had made Batsong so proud of her. Batsong always had a problem with stuttering even as an adult but it bothered her less now.

you are s-...so precious my kit" she said quietly . She would do anything in the world for her kitten and to keep her safe.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Kunai

Kunai

Hello World! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello world   Hello World! EmptyThu 7 Apr 2022 - 19:08

Crowkit yawned. "Ok!" She said, "Mama, i feel like i'm gonna.. close my eyes for a while.." slowly letting sleep consume her.

Pm me to rp!
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Hello World! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello World!   Hello World! EmptyThu 7 Apr 2022 - 19:12

Batsong nodded a purred softly letting the kitten fall asleep cuddled up next to her. This was by far the best day in her life. She also too yawned having been very tired as and she put her head down in the soft nursery mossy nests and soon also fell asleep.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello World! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello World!   Hello World! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello World!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: