Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Visiting the old fart (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

Visiting the old fart (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Visiting the old fart (Open)   Visiting the old fart (Open) EmptySat 15 Oct 2022 - 14:33

Blossomkit heard and knew how nasty Twistpool could be, she heard stories and whispers about how mean the elder was. Well, Blossomkit wasn't afraid of cats with a paw through deaths door! And, it was perfectly normal for kits to go see their elders for stories, right? Blossomkit sauntered with confidence that Poppyshine and Perchstar would both marvel at, as she made her way straight to the elder's den, her face contorted into an expression that said very obviously that she was up to no good. Blossomkit burst into the elders den, "TWISTPOOL CAN YOU TELL ME A STORY PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE!" She yowled, jumping and hopping over to the elders side, looking at the oldie with expectations.

Visiting the old fart (Open) Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2958

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the old fart (Open)   Visiting the old fart (Open) EmptySat 15 Oct 2022 - 15:08

Twistpool

Twistpool had been resting, as often did. Thus, he did not appreciate a loud, shrill-voiced, annoying cat stomping into the den and screaming her little fox-faced head off. He opened on eye, giving a withering look at the obnoxious kit who dared to disturb him.

“I will not if you are going to continue screaming,” he growled. He shifted to rest his head on his paws, but did not otherwise bother moving. “Has Woolywing taught you no manners? Or do you simply enjoy being a little pest everywhere you go?”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the old fart (Open)   Visiting the old fart (Open) EmptySat 15 Oct 2022 - 15:15

Blossomkit was very amused by Twistpool's anger, but it was at least a little promising that the elder would tell her a story after all. "Guess!" Blossomkit chirped though at a much more acceptable volume, sitting herself down all prim and proper as she looked the elder.

Visiting the old fart (Open) Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the old fart (Open)   Visiting the old fart (Open) EmptySat 22 Oct 2022 - 13:27

Twistpool

Twistpool’s eyes remained narrowed at the annoying kit, but at least she was quieter and was no longer jumping all over him. He rested in his nest. “Woolywing was never a rude cat, so I’m certain he’s done his best to teach you. So I’d guess that you just enjoy being more annoying than a tick attached to my behind. And why do you enjoy tormenting the people who feed you and provide you a home?”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the old fart (Open)   Visiting the old fart (Open) EmptyWed 26 Oct 2022 - 9:40

"Just tell me a story old tom or I'll start screaming and crying and yelling. I'll say that you hit me and then you'll be sorry, so just tell me a story!" Blossomkit huffed, frowning deeply as she deliberately ignored Twistpools questions, stomping her foot angrily. Ready to put all the air into her little lungs and do just what she threatened, but she'd wait for Twistpool to respond to her first.

70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the old fart (Open)   Visiting the old fart (Open) EmptyFri 28 Oct 2022 - 11:26

Twistpool

Twistpool snorted. If he could admit one thing—though he would never admit it out loud—this kit at least had guts. If only that made up for her poor disposition. He curled up in his nest and replied, “You think anyone is going to think the old dirt pile Twistpool woke up from his nap just to hit you? And I hate to break it to you, kit, but everyone knows you’re a troublemaker. If I live to see the day that someone actually believes that pile of dung story you’d tell, then I’d be a fox’s uncle.” He shook his head and closed his eyes. “Go on and scream if you want to. It won’t do what you hope. You can’t scream and cry your way into everything.”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the old fart (Open)   Visiting the old fart (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Visiting the old fart (Open)
Page 1 of 1