Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Visiting Featherstar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

Visiting Featherstar Empty
PostSubject: Visiting Featherstar   Visiting Featherstar EmptyWed 24 Aug 2011 - 17:31

Deadstar stared out into the moorland, his eyes seeming to look farther than they actually were. A hint of longing twinkled in their deep blue depths. Longing for one of the last cats on the earth that he loved, and that was precisely Featherstar, the small, pretty WindClan leader. She'd once been a fellow warrior in ThunderClan with Deadstar, until Rainstar had come and asked her to move to WindClan, for it had been dying.
It broke Deadstar's heart, but he'd never stopped loving her. He could never let her go again; never let love slip away from his grasp ever again. It had managed to escape his heart about a million times, with the loss of his family, friends, and the leaving of his mate.
His heart never stopped aching.
And now, Ebonyroot had told him of her untimely death.
His voice came out in low, flowing tones, and his right front paw tapped a beat. "Oh where, oh where, did my heart slip to... Oh where oh where did my heart slip to..." He didn't realize he was singing.
Is it even possible for cats to sing?
Apparently, yes.

Visiting Featherstar I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 2815

Visiting Featherstar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Featherstar   Visiting Featherstar EmptySat 27 Aug 2011 - 14:48

The stars above cried out, one shining brighter than the others. Thunder crackled over head, and a rainstorm's clouds covered the moon, as rain poured down on Deadstar's singing figure. Each drop was a tear of their own.

Visiting Featherstar
Page 1 of 1